Ryan Fitzpatrick
 x 0 x 0
Signs with the Bucs!
"HOWEVER, I do believe every negative comment deserves a response, if we so choose." Redtrek
 x 0 x 0
FitzMagic!
Da'Ron
 x 0 x 0
lol and just a year ago he was holding us ransom for $18mil smfh
 x 2 x 0
(05-19-2017, 12:03 PM)NYCF1 Wrote:  lol and just a year ago he was holding us ransom for $18mil smfh

He was smart too.  Everyone including him knew he couldn't possibly repeat 2015 and he had to cash in before he sucked again.
Hey Field, KISS MY A$$ :-D
 x 1 x 0
(05-19-2017, 12:16 PM)bombers0311 Wrote:  
(05-19-2017, 12:03 PM)NYCF1 Wrote:  lol and just a year ago he was holding us ransom for $18mil smfh

He was smart too.  Everyone including him knew he couldn't possibly repeat 2015 and he had to cash in before he sucked again.
Too true and for that I'll give credit to JF68 since he was the one banging the drum the loudest NOT to resign him. I don't think anyone expected him to repeat that magical statistical season. Big Mac paid more than he should've but I'll still give him credit for not giving him market value($18 mil)
"HOWEVER, I do believe every negative comment deserves a response, if we so choose." Redtrek
 x 1 x 0
(05-19-2017, 02:59 PM)hustler07 Wrote:  
(05-19-2017, 12:16 PM)bombers0311 Wrote:  He was smart too.  Everyone including him knew he couldn't possibly repeat 2015 and he had to cash in before he sucked again.
Too true and for that I'll give credit to JF68 since he was the one banging the drum the loudest NOT to resign him. I don't think anyone expected him to repeat that magical statistical season. Big Mac paid more than he should've but I'll still give him credit for not giving him market value($18 mil)

i didnt want his mediocre ass either!! 
 x 0 x 0
(05-19-2017, 02:59 PM)hustler07 Wrote:  
(05-19-2017, 12:16 PM)bombers0311 Wrote:  He was smart too.  Everyone including him knew he couldn't possibly repeat 2015 and he had to cash in before he sucked again.

There was no way his market value was $18M.  No one else wanted him.  And Jets FO essentially kept bidding against themselves.

I thought $10M/year was a fair deal .. but granted it was a 1 year deal, you pay little extra, so $12M was okay.   But i'm glad we didn't get into anything long term, and was able to cut the cord after 1 year.   
Make Creepy, Food Stamp TH Work Again!!  
 x 0 x 0
(05-19-2017, 03:06 PM)apollo04 Wrote:  
(05-19-2017, 02:59 PM)hustler07 Wrote:  Too true and for that I'll give credit to JF68 since he was the one banging the drum the loudest NOT to resign him. I don't think anyone expected him to repeat that magical statistical season. Big Mac paid more than he should've but I'll still give him credit for not giving him market value($18 mil)

There was no way his market value was $18M.  No one else wanted him.  And Jets FO essentially kept bidding against themselves.

I thought $10M/year was a fair deal .. but granted it was a 1 year deal, you pay little extra, so $12M was okay.   But i'm glad we didn't get into anything long term, and was able to cut the cord after 1 year.   
His Market value was Not $18 Million but guys like Osweiler were getting that kind of money. That's why he tried to hold out for and see if he could sucker us into a LT contract with big money. We never bit which is awesome.
 x 0 x 0
It was worth a shot for one season. Maybe things would have been different with an average HC last season.
 x 0 x 0
(05-19-2017, 06:43 PM)Blue_Blood16 Wrote:  It was worth a shot for one season.  Maybe things would have been different with an average HC last season.

Doubt it. He just played badly like the rest of the team.
 x 0 x 0
(05-19-2017, 06:49 PM)hustler07 Wrote:  
(05-19-2017, 06:43 PM)Blue_Blood16 Wrote:  It was worth a shot for one season.  Maybe things would have been different with an average HC last season.

Doubt it. He just played badly like the rest of the team.

When literally every single player on the team regresses the coaching has a lot to do with it. 
 x 0 x 0
(05-19-2017, 07:00 PM)Blue_Blood16 Wrote:  
(05-19-2017, 06:49 PM)hustler07 Wrote:  Doubt it. He just played badly like the rest of the team.

When literally every single player on the team regresses the coaching has a lot to do with it. 
 How so? Did he play them all out of position? Other than Richardson, no. Yes, he sucked last year as a coach but the players deserve the blame for their poor play on the field
 x 0 x 0
Class act. Team player. Left it all out on the field. Too bad his best wasn't good enough. Great backup to have though.
VIVA la TANK!!
 x 0 x 0
Will losing our starting qb make us eligible for draft compensation
 x 0 x 0
(05-19-2017, 10:35 PM)hustler07 Wrote:  Will losing our starting qb make us eligible for draft compensation

No, cause he won't be playing a snap for TB unless Winston goes down for the season. 
Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fuck out!
 x 0 x 0
(05-20-2017, 06:56 AM)Limpbiz Wrote:  
(05-19-2017, 10:35 PM)hustler07 Wrote:  Will losing our starting qb make us eligible for draft compensation

No, cause he won't be playing a snap for TB unless Winston goes down for the season. 
I don't fully understand the rules on draft compensation. I know part of it is if we don't sign a FA at similar or better talent. That part is covered.
 x 0 x 0
It's a solid signing for them and him. Good backup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk