Registered Democrat today
 x 1 x 0
So I can vote in the NY primary.

Yang Gang 2020!!!

Make
America
Think
Harder

I don’t agree with everything he stands for, but at least he’s offering solutions with our future in mind. And really, our votes are already for sale, I may as be the one who profits from it, lol.

Also, he’s not a fossil. There should be an Amendment making anyone born before 1965 ineligible to run for any office. Discriminatory yes, but the baby boomers may be the most destructive generation of our lifetime. Time to enjoy retirement, and die.
Bilal Powell superfan
 x 0 x 0
It takes courage to pick something to believe in

Even if we do not agree... Cheers.
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
 x 0 x 0
(10-12-2019, 10:12 PM)markdsully Wrote:  So I can vote in the NY primary.

Yang Gang 2020!!!

Make
America
Think
Harder

I don’t agree with everything he stands for, but at least he’s offering solutions with our future in mind. And really, our votes are already for sale, I may as be the one who profits from it, lol.

Also, he’s not a fossil. There should be an Amendment making anyone born before 1965 ineligible to run for any office. Discriminatory yes, but the baby boomers may be the most destructive generation of our lifetime. Time to enjoy retirement, and die.

That guy who is promising everyone $1K a month lol ...  but of course .... 
 x 1 x 0
I will only vote for yang if he ups it bit and promises me $2K a month ....
 x 0 x 0
It would be very very unlikely for Dem race to move - after already 3 or 4 debates. The race is between Biden & Warren ... Bernie had a small shot to move up there, but with heart attack he'll remain a distant third. I don't think anyone else can sneak into top 3 ... outside of Mayor Pete or Harris - even those 2 are very very unlikely to win it. And that's essentially it - after those top 5 - no one else has any shot at all.
 x 0 x 0
Recent history of primary poll leaders in December before first primary:

Election year
2004: Howard Dean
2008: Hilary Clinton (20 pt lead over Obama)
2008: Rudolph Giuliani
2012: Newt Gingrich
2016: Donald Trump
2016: Hilary Clinton

Only an idiot would make the exception the rule...but of course.
Bilal Powell superfan
 x 0 x 0
I wonder what they will say when Bernie wins Iowa
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
 x 0 x 0
(10-13-2019, 11:15 AM)Etrius24 Wrote:  I wonder what they will say when Bernie wins Iowa

he won/virtually tied in Iowa in 2016 .. how did work out?  4 years later .. at 79 with heart attack on resume ... what exactly is Etrius implying here?
 x 0 x 0
(10-13-2019, 10:58 AM)markdsully Wrote:  Recent history of primary poll leaders in December before first primary:

Election year
2004: Howard Dean
2008: Hilary Clinton (20 pt lead over Obama)
2008: Rudolph Giuliani
2012: Newt Gingrich
2016: Donald Trump
2016: Hilary Clinton

Only an idiot would make the exception the rule...but of course.

Only IDIOT is see here is you .. same shit you pulled on Jets board .. you got something up your a$$ daily sully?  

That idiot Yang promising every ADULT in usa $1K/month has a shot?    Only IDIOTS believe that.  I can say with 99.99% certainty he will not win Dem primary.  In fact I can say with 99.99% certainty that Yang will NOT win 1 Single State - he will be 0 and 50.

He might gather some support from Etrius level low info voters .. that's about it.
 x 0 x 0
Someone’s butt got hurt LOL
Bilal Powell superfan
 x 0 x 0
(10-13-2019, 05:11 PM)markdsully Wrote:  Someone’s butt got hurt LOL

Probably you after taking that fat liberal cock
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor

Amat Victoria Praeparatio
 x 0 x 0
(10-14-2019, 01:14 AM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  

I do in fact believe in liberty. Thank you.
Bilal Powell superfan
 x 0 x 0
(10-14-2019, 01:14 AM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  

He is getting paid $1k for it lol
 x 1 x 0
The $1K per month thing is literally the dumbest thing I've ever heard a politician say. And I live in NY, where nearly every politician is a drooling idiot.

"We're almost $23 trillion in debt. What will I do about it? Give you all $1K per month!!!"
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 1 x 0
(10-14-2019, 12:07 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  The $1K per month thing is literally the dumbest thing I've ever heard a politician say.  And I live in NY, where nearly every politician is a drooling idiot.

"We're almost $23 trillion in debt.  What will I do about it?  Give you all $1K per month!!!"

I think it is actually a very good representation of how the DNC thinks. The complete plan includes ending all welfare programs. So you take away food stamps, section 8 housing, etc and replace that with $1K/mo while also giving Donald Trump $1K/mo. Somehow this is supposed to be good for the lower class. When you actually look at it you realize it is just another program to help the elites. Typical of any DNC policy. Screw the lower/working class for the 1%. Just like Obamacare, which eliminated 40 hr a week jobs for unskilled workers to reduce their pay while taxing them for not having health care they couldn't afford and if they could manage the insane premiums couldn't afford to use. However, the ruling class or politicians and unions were except from the rules. Anyone that is stupid enough to believe that politicians made themselves except because the ACA was a good bill is an idiot. The elites will get their health care so the rising costs didn't matter to them, but it was terrible for the middle class as the left continues to try to drive us into a two class communist utopia. It was because they wanted to push something through that would screw the masses while being able to tell those unable to think, about 70% of society at this point, that they helped them.
 x 0 x 0
(10-14-2019, 12:07 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  The $1K per month thing is literally the dumbest thing I've ever heard a politician say.  And I live in NY, where nearly every politician is a drooling idiot.

"We're almost $23 trillion in debt.  What will I do about it?  Give you all $1K per month!!!"

Lol ya....only sheep believe in that, how stupid, we are really going to fix things by giving people 1k a month, you know who will be lined up for that shit????? Not working class people, the lazy motha fuckers smfh!

x 0 x 0
(10-14-2019, 12:37 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  Lol ya....only sheep believe in that, how stupid, we are really going to fix things by giving people 1k a month, you know who will be lined up for that shit????? Not working class people, the lazy motha fuckers smfh!

In Yang's plan you can not get the $1K/mo unless you give up all other government assistance. While I agree it is terrible at least argue his plan. Now, if you want to argue that it would never get passed by democrats in the House/Senate without it being expanded to be in addition to welfare programs then I won't disagree with that being likely. However, that is talking about getting it through politically and not Yang's actual plan.
 x 0 x 0
(10-14-2019, 12:58 PM)Kizzfastfists Wrote:  
(10-14-2019, 12:37 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  Lol ya....only sheep believe in that, how stupid, we are really going to fix things by giving people 1k a month, you know who will be lined up for that shit????? Not working class people, the lazy motha fuckers smfh!

In Yang's plan you can not get the $1K/mo unless you give up all other government assistance. While I agree it is terrible at least argue his plan. Now, if you want to argue that it would never get passed by democrats in the House/Senate without it being expanded to be in addition to welfare programs then I won't disagree with that being likely. However, that is talking about getting it through politically and not Yang's actual plan.

I didn't know that.....regardless, I don't think it will pass, not a bad idea in the grand scheme of things, would be a lot cheaper

x 0 x 0
(10-14-2019, 12:07 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  The $1K per month thing is literally the dumbest thing I've ever heard a politician say. And I live in NY, where nearly every politician is a drooling idiot.

"We're almost $23 trillion in debt. What will I do about it? Give you all $1K per month!!!"

Is the fact we have $23t in national debt the only reason you think the Freedom Dividend is dumb?
Bilal Powell superfan
 x 0 x 0

75 million Adults in USA ... $1K per month  .. X 12 months  .. around $900B a year, or $1T  EVERY YEAR.   Many voters simply don't have concept of numbers.

Let me just share some highlights from Mr. Yang's page:

-  His divined plan will grow economy permanently by   "12.56% to 13.10%" ...  mind you - not 12% ... he calculated it to be exact 12.56% lol.   And it is a permanent growth too!!!!

Might convince someone like Sully who has no clue about anything .. but Let me just voice my skepticism.  At 13.1% growth rate -  Mr. Yang is telling you .. every 5.5 years - he'll DOUBLE size of US Economy!!!!

-  And but of course .. on top of $1K .. you get free medicare as well.

My only question is .. is that Yang guy throw in cell phone service and Jets seasons ticket as well?

https://www.yang2020.com/policies/the-freedom-dividend/