Recent Baker Mayfield radio interview
 x 0 x 0
Good interview.........He is just very real, no pc, just gives it back

Baker Mayfield's full interview with Colin Cowherd | NFL | THE HERD - YouTube
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 1 x 0
I liked baker in this. Is Cowherd always so condescending and arrogant? I’d have told him to fuck off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 x 2 x 0
(06-24-2018, 07:37 PM)mrf16 Wrote:  I liked baker in this. Is Cowherd always so condescending and arrogant?  I’d have told him to fuck off.

Congrats Baker Mayfield!

Congrats Field on telling Cowherd to fuck off!

Intersting response Field!  Congrats on the enjoyable post!  It was super fabulous!
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
(06-24-2018, 07:37 PM)mrf16 Wrote:  Is Cowherd always so condescending and arrogant?

Yep. He's a prick.

He was on local TV in Portland back before he became Mr. Big Shot and nobody could stand him then. He got even worse when he got bigger.
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity
 x 1 x 0
Cowherd is a huge Darnold blower and because of that I think he's awesome!!
"I'm just a big believer in personal responcibility, it's up to us as people to freely spend our money in places WE want... For example, if you want change or cheapers prices stop fattening the pockets of the greedy people"

"That field is a 1% elitest for shopping at Stop N Shop..."
 x 0 x 0
(06-24-2018, 11:44 PM)Jetsfansince76 Wrote:  Cowherd is a huge Darnold blower and because of that I think he's awesome!!

Lol

x 0 x 0
Cowturd is just a douche. Hot take central. Contrarian. Schtick. That's all he is.
 x 0 x 0
(06-25-2018, 06:53 PM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  Cowturd is just a douche. Hot take central. Contrarian. Schtick. That's all he is.

Exactly.....
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity
 x 0 x 0
I thought Skip Bayless and Cowherd was the same person.
Bilal Powell superfan
 x 0 x 0
His former co-host, Kristine Leahy who left his show is hot!
Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fuck out!
 x 0 x 0
(06-24-2018, 07:37 PM)mrf16 Wrote:  I liked baker in this. Is Cowherd always so condescending and arrogant?  I’d have told him to fuck off.

I would have done the same, these guys get behind these mics and feel like that's their protection, Cowherd is a puss just like all these other talking heads on CNN/ESPN etc
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor
 x 0 x 0
At least Baker called him out on it and did so without being a dick... Mayfield looked good doing that interview.
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.