RIP mom
 x 0 x 0
TT-TT
VIVA la TANK!!
 x 1 x 0
Sorry to hear it, AWTY. I can't imagine the pain of the loss for you.
 x 0 x 0
Thanks man. I'm a little devastated. I didn't expect this. Was making plans to go see her next month. We lost contact when she moved to my brothers in NC.
VIVA la TANK!!
 x 1 x 0
Holy fuck! That's terrible....dude you got a dark cloud around you brother man, you got your wife that beat cancer, your buddy just died, now your mom, holy shit!

You may need to go to church......and I don't mean that in a joking sarcastic way. Sorry to hear that brother, terrible.
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor
 x 1 x 0
Sorry man ... i lost my dad two years back .. and it is painful - something you can never expect/prepare for.
Make Creepy, Food Stamp TH Work Again!!  
 x 1 x 0
My condolences bro. I hope you and your family/loved ones can find peace through this dark time. Thoughts and prayers with you.
 x 1 x 0
My condolences brotha. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 1 x 0
AWTY hang in there. That's horrible news and I know it's thoroughly cliche now but she's in a better place now. You'll always have her in your heart and through that she's truly immortal. RIP.
Is it too soon to start sweeping legs?
 x 0 x 0
It's been rough this week. But she is no longer in pain. She wasn't sick.... Just falling apart rapidly. Took a nap. Never went to a doctor. Hardening of the arteries.

Thanks for the condolences. My condolences to all of you who have experienced this.

Life's too short
VIVA la TANK!!
 x 1 x 0
Sorry, just seeing this thread now. So sorry to hear, AWTY. May she RIP.
Da'Ron
 x 1 x 0
(08-16-2016, 12:22 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  Sorry, just seeing this thread now.  So sorry to hear, AWTY.  May she RIP.

Thanks bro. It's one of those hard facts of life. Totally new emotional territory. You just gotta remember the good and keep on living. 
VIVA la TANK!!
 x 1 x 0
Just saw this... Sorry man
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
 x 0 x 0
(02-22-2017, 11:31 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  Just saw this... Sorry man

It still hurts some days. She died on her own terms and went in her sleep. What's better than that? She was a tough woman. Just wished I could have seen her again. We lost touch for a couple years. When I found out where she was.....too late. 
VIVA la TANK!!
 x 1 x 0
Just saw this, AWTY because I don't normally come to this board. So sad. I lost my mom six years ago. We always had a difficult relationship, but if anything, that made losing her even more painful.

My belated condolences.
Can't anyone here play this game?

-Casey Stengel
 x 0 x 0
(03-06-2017, 03:56 PM)ancientyankee Wrote:  Just saw this, AWTY because I don't normally come to this board. So sad. I lost my mom six years ago. We always had a difficult relationship, but if anything, that made losing her even more painful.

My belated condolences.

Yeah...we had the same relationship. Not bad just a bit confrontational to put it mildly. I miss her still. Thanks brother. 
VIVA la TANK!!