RGB surgery ...
 x 0 x 0
(01-07-2019, 01:51 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  
(01-07-2019, 01:28 PM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  Fair point. I agree that this has been a shit show. The dems have no leg to stand on IMO. THEY rigged their own primary to steal the nomination. Then it backfired and they lost the general to the WORST candidate ever elected. Trump is a fucking joke. He's a disgusting piece of shit as a person. He's NOT for the middle class in any capacity. He's just another bought and paid for puppet that 1/4 of the country voted for...not half. Another "lesser of 2 evils" choice for some. He's trash. She's trash.

I hope someone emerges in the 2020 race that really IS good for this country. Trump is NOT.  

The Liberals own the media, they could make Gandhi look like a hot mess.  It's all part of their plan and it works.  The worst things people cite are the wall and and the travel ban, I wanted both.  Everything else is just plain bitching  All I can say is this, if you cannot respect the results of an election that you tried to fix.  Caught red handed.  Then you blame the winning candidate with cheating (No Evidence, even after an illegal raid) and if you buy that cookie and eat it.  Then let the country go down the tubes, I could fucking give a shit.  

Sorry, but the left is a bunch of pussies and their goal is to fuck things up to make Trump look bad.  

Which they are doing a good job of.

What do you think is gonna happen if a Dem wins the White House?

Sorry, but this is the stupidest shit I have ever seen in my life time!

All because of that cunt Hillary Clinton!

That's what this is about and whether you like it or not bro, you have bought into it

Sorry bro but...YOU buy into it. I don't give a fuck left or right. Only sheep buy into that bullshit. Trump is a piece of shit human being. I don't give a fuck what the media says about him. His words and actions are what form my opinion. 

The liberals control the media? What does this mean exactly? Corporations own the media. The same ones who own the govt. The same ones who are outsourcing our industry and dismantling the Constitution. They are all crooks. 

Trump is a fucking joke. Anyone who can't see...no words. 
 x 0 x 0
RBG is missing court hearings first time in 25 years. I don't believe she'll be back next year - probably will retire.

Something tells me - this will impact Dem's impeachment push - i don't think they want Trump to put 3 SCOTUS ... this 3rd one will really tip the balance.
 x 0 x 0
(01-07-2019, 02:02 PM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  
(01-07-2019, 01:51 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  The Liberals own the media, they could make Gandhi look like a hot mess.  It's all part of their plan and it works.  The worst things people cite are the wall and and the travel ban, I wanted both.  Everything else is just plain bitching  All I can say is this, if you cannot respect the results of an election that you tried to fix.  Caught red handed.  Then you blame the winning candidate with cheating (No Evidence, even after an illegal raid) and if you buy that cookie and eat it.  Then let the country go down the tubes, I could fucking give a shit.  

Sorry, but the left is a bunch of pussies and their goal is to fuck things up to make Trump look bad.  

Which they are doing a good job of.

What do you think is gonna happen if a Dem wins the White House?

Sorry, but this is the stupidest shit I have ever seen in my life time!

All because of that cunt Hillary Clinton!

That's what this is about and whether you like it or not bro, you have bought into it

Sorry bro but...YOU buy into it. I don't give a fuck left or right. Only sheep buy into that bullshit. Trump is a piece of shit human being. I don't give a fuck what the media says about him. His words and actions are what form my opinion. 

The liberals control the media? What does this mean exactly? Corporations own the media. The same ones who own the govt. The same ones who are outsourcing our industry and dismantling the Constitution. They are all crooks. 

Trump is a fucking joke. Anyone who can't see...no words. 

So a video, where the left explains how and why they lie means nothing.  We've reached  a point where evidence means nothing when compared to your political ideology.
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
Prepare for left going to the streets .....  I get the feeling there will be another SCOTUS fight this year.

Trump White House urging allies to prepare for possible RBG departure

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/01/10/trump-white-house-urging-allies-to-prepare-for-possible-rbg-departure-1096102
 x 0 x 0
If it happens during Trump era ... it is almost 200% will be a woman - because he already pushed thru two men, and because of what happened last time. Very likely it'll be Amy Coney Barrett - mother of 3-4 children i think, i believe she is also Christians - everything that sets Left's hair on fire.

If it happens during 2019 .. it not only will be circus by Left, but may have big impacts for 2020 election. Does the country want to be ruined by nutcases?
 x 0 x 0
This is a tough situation.  On one hand, he could nominate a Merrick Garland and try and give an Olive Branch to the DNC.  The problem with that, is the DNC has been ultra combative against Trump, his family, his friends and anyone associated with him.  Their childish behavior would prevent me from giving in, because they have never given an inch in any negotiation.

So as much as I would like to have a balanced Supreme Court, the DNC has been trying to impeach Trump for crap, the media is even worse, so they all get a big fuck you when Trump appoints another conservative!
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
(01-11-2019, 12:16 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  This is a tough situation.  On one hand, he could nominate a Merrick Garland and try and give an Olive Branch to the DNC.  The problem with that, is the DNC has been ultra combative against Trump, his family, his friends and anyone associated with him.  Their childish behavior would prevent me from giving in, because they have never given an inch in any negotiation.

So as much as I would like to have a balanced Supreme Court, the DNC has been trying to impeach Trump for crap, the media is even worse, so they all get a big fuck you when Trump appoints another conservative!

Are you kidding me?  After the way they treated him?  When hell freezes over.  They went after him from Day 1, they went after his wife, his sons, daughters .. even his 12 year old kid.   

There is such thing as having a "balanced" court - but RGB is a full blown activists, and she even went after Trump around election and later apologized.

I want someone who respects the law and does not make up laws.   Keep the separation of power - if a law says you need to do X - don't change its meaning if it aligns with left or right's ideology.
 x 0 x 0
(01-11-2019, 12:16 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  This is a tough situation.  On one hand, he could nominate a Merrick Garland and try and give an Olive Branch to the DNC.  The problem with that, is the DNC has been ultra combative against Trump, his family, his friends and anyone associated with him.  Their childish behavior would prevent me from giving in, because they have never given an inch in any negotiation.

I'm not talking about RGB being ill - that's a separate issue.   It's a tough situation for nutty Left - because they can't handle result of fair election.   It has been going on for hundreds of years -  SCOTUS retires and POTUS replaces them.   It's just by random luck where the retirement falls.   

And Left is getting exactly what they championed:  It was the "Biden Rule" who started you can't nominate in last year of presidency.   It was Harry Reed we changed the rule to go with 50 votes for Judges.  
 x 0 x 0
(01-11-2019, 12:32 PM)apollo04 Wrote:  

Are you kidding me?  After the way they treated him?  When hell freezes over.  They went after him from Day 1, they went after his wife, his sons, daughters .. even his 12 year old kid.   

There is such thing as having a "balanced" court - but RGB is a full blown activists, and she even went after Trump around election and later apologized.

I want someone who respects the law and does not make up laws.   Keep the separation of power - if a law says you need to do X - don't change its meaning if it aligns with left or right's ideology.

If they were not such assholes that would be an option. 

x 0 x 0
Pitt: If Dem acted bit civil - i would've been okay with Trump offering this. Trump puts Kav and the olive branch is RBG retires and they get Garland.

But that boat has sailed long time ago.
 x 0 x 0
RGB is not retiring...

She got a clean bill of health.. It was announced she is cancer free and returning to the supreme court.
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
 x 0 x 0
Poor lady is 85 years old, just had surgery and has to report right back to work.  Sad state of affairs for this country.  She can't retire because the entire country would revolt into anarchy.  

x 0 x 0
(01-11-2019, 04:04 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  Poor lady is 85 years old, just had surgery and has to report right back to work.  Sad state of affairs for this country.  She can't retire because the entire country would revolt into anarchy.  

I don't think she needs to report back to work.   She has been working from home.   There is no requirement - in fact she could stay home month recovering, not do anything and still hold up the seats. 

But just her style is reporting to work - was reading stuff - apparently when her husband died - she showed up to work next day.  I don't know if she cares if Left revolts or not.  Dems wanted her to retire during Obama years - she pushed back.  So i don't think she cares to a certain extent - although she probably doesn't want to be replaced by Trump either.

She stated a year ago - she thinks she'll stay until 90 and only if she can work full steam ahead.   So i wont be surprised if she hangs it up - and not care at all what left thinks.
 x 0 x 0
She is not going to retire she still thinks there is important work to be done.
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
 x 0 x 0
(01-11-2019, 04:16 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  She is not going to retire she still thinks there is important work to be done.

Weekend at bernies?
 x 0 x 0
(01-11-2019, 04:50 PM)apollo04 Wrote:  
(01-11-2019, 04:16 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  She is not going to retire she still thinks there is important work to be done.

Weekend at bernies?

"She still thinks" is Etrius's opinion and certainly not a fact.  If I were to give an opinion and ask that others would consider it as a fact, it would be.  She's intellectually stubborn and she will stay on moreso because she also has Trump Derangement Syndrome like so many others.  

The wall is the perfect example, because so many democrats have spoken for the need of one in the last 20 years.  But they resist simply to try and hurt the popularity of Trump.

But worst of all are those hampered with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

It's an epidemic in this country and it's getting worse.

Look at the victims on this board alone.

Etrius, AWTY, Fetz, Chooch are all inflicted.