Playoffs Thread
04-15-2018, 12:54 PM,
Playoffs Thread
 x 0  x 0 
-Pelicans are better without Cousins now that they have Mirotic.  Everyone laughed at me when I said this when they got Mirotic.  Davis can be the true stud that he is on both ends.

-I still think Lillard is a little overrated.  He really lacks that elite athleticism.

-Philly should win GM of the year and maybe COTY.  Young teams like that don't win, and especially don't get 3 seeds.  Simmons IQ is unbelievable...some guys really don't need to go to college (1 and done).

-Wall looks so far away from being a Championship level PG some times.  He's like a less dynamic Westbrook...don't see him ever really doing anything special.  Some guys need to STAY in college for more than one year.
04-15-2018, 04:52 PM,
RE: Playoffs Thread
 x 0  x 0 
That young celtics sf wing duo of tatum and brown getting that playoff experience

"P Y P" pick your poison Beckham,marshall or shepard

04-15-2018, 11:34 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Minny running with Houston.
Fuck yo tank!
04-16-2018, 05:35 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
The end of the Celtics/Bucks game was insane.

At times it seems like Giannis can score at will any time he wants.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
04-16-2018, 05:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-16-2018, 05:45 PM by OnFire34.)
 x 0  x 0 
(04-16-2018, 05:35 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  The end of the Celtics/Bucks game was insane.

At times it seems like Giannis can score at will any time he wants.

I know he got away with some shit here and there, but i hated the make up call foul call at the end when it was a clear jump ball. Also, the ref that called the foul was the farthest away from the ball. Middleton also fucked up passing up that open 3 late. Should be a good series. We'll see if horford can back up that great game 1.
New York Knicks: pummeling fans’ hopes and dreams since 2001 
04-16-2018, 09:36 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Oh yeah, Whiteside is one of the most overrated players I've ever seen. He seems to popular on certain boards/media pages but he can't do anything offensively and he sucks defensively too.
04-17-2018, 01:58 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
(04-16-2018, 09:36 PM)Blue_Blood16 Wrote:  Oh yeah, Whiteside is one of the most overrated players I've ever seen.  He seems to popular on certain boards/media pages but he can't do anything offensively and he sucks defensively too.

Lol he's on a very friendly contract

"P Y P" pick your poison Beckham,marshall or shepard

Yesterday, 08:27 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Lol Lebron! Love it!

I saw the game started and that it was 13-0 Cavs so clicked on the box score on ESPN b/c right before I clicked I thought "hmmm, I know Lebron caught flack for not being aggressive enough so I wouldn't be surprised if he came out swinging and has a big chunk of those 13 Cavs points". He had ALL 13 of them and then just hit a 3 as I turned the game on. Had 16 pts 5 minutes into the game!

I love when he gets angry and takes over. 7-8, 2-2 from 3.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"