Place your bets on the next big Late night rant
04-16-2018, 10:45 PM,
RE: Place your bets on the next big Late night rant
 x 0  x 1 
(04-16-2018, 10:17 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  True story man....Go check out the Tannehill thread.

You are a sad sorry dude..
04-16-2018, 11:14 PM,
Place your bets on the next big Late night rant
 x 0  x 0 
(04-16-2018, 09:46 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  Is that 2 and a half minutes before PA starts checking our threads to look for something to respond to?

Oh that was the amount of awesoms u gave me but i didnt realize there were more posts after u asked that
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
04-17-2018, 01:11 AM,
 x 1  x 0 
(04-16-2018, 10:45 PM)PITTDolfan13 Wrote:  
(04-16-2018, 10:17 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  True story man....Go check out the Tannehill thread.

You are a sad sorry dude..

Yes, clearly Tay and I are on your ignore list...

LMAO

I guess it was O'doul-Thirty
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
04-17-2018, 01:15 AM,
 x 1  x 0 
Also

PA is removing some of his posts again...

I guess he gets brave after a couple O'douls and then sobers up and remembers that he is on double secret probation.... ( Field told him a while back he was tired of his fucking bullshit, that this time he would be banned forever ) So he comes back in and cleans up his shit...

We have seen that act from him before.... Nobody here is fooled or impressed.
04-17-2018, 08:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-17-2018, 12:27 PM by Tom Hanks.)
 x 2  x 0 
I see you guys talk way to much about Idiots that he gives.....Dudes, you're playing into his hands, he wants to see he is getting under your skin over some stupid rep points, lol, serious, if you want to annoy his ass, you guys egg on his idiot madness, stop talking about it and just awesome every post he gives for any of you guys and knowing how he is, lol, he would lose sleep over it

Example:

PA gives Tay an idiot and Fetz and E gives that same post and awesome.....so in all reality PS will be given out awesome for every idiot. My only concern is that it gets him so worked up this might put one crazy sick dude over the edge.
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
04-17-2018, 11:42 AM,
 x 1  x 0 
TH

It did put one sick crazy dude over the edge... LOL
04-17-2018, 12:22 PM,
 x 1  x 0 
(04-17-2018, 01:11 AM)Etrius24 Wrote:  
(04-16-2018, 10:45 PM)PITTDolfan13 Wrote:  You are a sad sorry dude..

Yes, clearly Tay and I are on your ignore list...

LMAO

I guess it was O'doul-Thirty

Lmao ya no shit huh?! Smh
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor
04-17-2018, 12:26 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(04-17-2018, 01:15 AM)Etrius24 Wrote:  Also

PA is removing some of his posts again...

I guess he gets brave after a couple O'douls and then sobers up and remembers that he is on double secret probation.... ( Field told him a while back he was tired of his fucking bullshit, that this time he would be banned forever )   So he comes back in and cleans up his shit...

We have seen that act from him before.... Nobody here is fooled or impressed.

He's edited so many posts its embarrassing! Talked mad shit to people then went and edited, like Lite, talked shit about him and said something like "Weakest whitey" on the board, then lied and said he didn't say it so I pulled the post then he started editing Lol smh, now THAT is sad! Always editing Lol
04-17-2018, 12:27 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(04-17-2018, 08:07 AM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  I see you guys talk way to much about Idiots that he gives.....Dudes, you're playing into his hands, he wants to see he is getting under your skin over some stupid rep points, lol, serious, if you want to annoy his as, you guys egg on his idiot madness, stop talking about it and just awesome every post he gives for any of you guys and knowing how he is, lol, he would lose sleep over it

Example:

PA gives Tay an idiot and Fetz and E gives that same post and awesome.....so in all reality PS will be given out awesome for every idiot. My only concern is that it gets him so worked up this might put one crazy sick dude over the edge.

Jeeez, I mean why?! How immature and piss pathetic