POTUS: The Rock
 x 0 x 0
Lite...

I was talking about looking at the person Carter was before he became president.. The man he was when president and the man he has been since leaving the white house.

Of course I was not supporting Carter when I was 6... Carter is the best president of my lifetime... and it is not even close.
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
 x 0 x 1
(10-13-2017, 04:48 AM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  
(10-12-2017, 07:58 PM)Litefghtr Wrote:  Who was the last prez u backed?

None since I'm old enough to vote. I have been called a conspiracy theorist since before i was old enough to vote. Reagan opened my eyes. I liked Perot. Ron Paul. I would have voted for Bernie. Other than that. Lesser of 2 evils never appealed to me. I was calling it fake media in the 80's. People made jokes. None of us are laughing now. 

Welcome to the party folks. 

Is that any surprise?  Between AWTY & ETRIUS - it is a miracle these two can get up and tie their shoe laces.    I really don't think AWTY ever voted - period. 
 x 0 x 0
(10-15-2017, 05:25 PM)apollo04 Wrote:  
(10-13-2017, 04:48 AM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  None since I'm old enough to vote. I have been called a conspiracy theorist since before i was old enough to vote. Reagan opened my eyes. I liked Perot. Ron Paul. I would have voted for Bernie. Other than that. Lesser of 2 evils never appealed to me. I was calling it fake media in the 80's. People made jokes. None of us are laughing now. 

Welcome to the party folks. 

Is that any surprise?  Between AWTY & ETRIUS - it is a miracle these two can get up and tie their shoe laces.    I really don't think AWTY ever voted - period. 

Huh?  What is wrong with none?  (since able to vote)

I'm 100% with him.  Since I could vote (1992), it's been Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump.

1.  Clinton is a serial rapist.  Makes Trump seem like a choir boy.  (seriously)  Which is why I laugh when every Clinton supporter also hates Trump for how he treats women.  Serial rape is okay.  Grabbing pussy, when the women allow it = the worst person ever!!!  (according to Libtard America)
2.  Bush.  Good man, terrible President.  Started the epic increase of the national debt.
3.  Obama.  Good man, terrible President.  $20 trillion in debt now, when he said he'd decrease it.  DISGUSTING!
4.  Trump.  TBD at best.

I'm actually proud of the fact that I didn't vote for / support a single President since I could vote.  Only great President in my lifetime (44 yrs) = Reagan.
Da'Ron
 x 0 x 0
(10-16-2017, 11:20 AM)sheets316 Wrote:  
(10-15-2017, 05:25 PM)apollo04 Wrote:  Is that any surprise?  Between AWTY & ETRIUS - it is a miracle these two can get up and tie their shoe laces.    I really don't think AWTY ever voted - period. 

Huh?  What is wrong with none?  (since able to vote)

I'm 100% with him.  Since I could vote (1992), it's been Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump.

1.  Clinton is a serial rapist.  Makes Trump seem like a choir boy.  (seriously)  Which is why I laugh when every Clinton supporter also hates Trump for how he treats women.  Serial rape is okay.  Grabbing pussy, when the women allow it = the worst person ever!!!  (according to Libtard America)
2.  Bush.  Good man, terrible President.  Started the epic increase of the national debt.
3.  Obama.  Good man, terrible President.  $20 trillion in debt now, when he said he'd decrease it.  DISGUSTING!
4.  Trump.  TBD at best.

I'm actually proud of the fact that I didn't vote for / support a single President since I could vote.  Only great President in my lifetime (44 yrs) = Reagan.

To be clear, I am not talking about voting for one of the two main candidates (D & R).  I'm talking about never voting for any candidate  - ever (which is what i think AWTY does).  If you voted for some other candidate like 3rd party/independent type guy who has small chance of winning - that i can understand.  But not voting at all  is an issue.

I'm not 100% sure if Clinton's sexual misconduct stuff was known when he first ran.  I understand he had issues before becoming POTUS, but not sure if it was known back then.  If you are an independent, say you didn't like George Bush Sr (because was POTUS for 1 term already, and maybe you didn't like what he did), did you have any issue with voting for Clinton at that point (assuming you didn't know about those stuff?).   I can see not voting for Clinton on 2nd term after stuff came out.  

Same with Obama - for me I spotted a Professor living in bubble when he first ran.  I wasn't going to vote for him because i thought he'll run the country like a college Professor.  But if you didn't think that was the case, and you did not like Mccain - why would you not vote for Obama on 1st election? I can see voting no after 4 years of issues.  

Politics is always about picking one out of bunch of imperfect candidates.   But if you never vote - ever, saying they're all bad - you're missing the point.    At least vote for a 3rd party guy.  
 x 0 x 0
sheets - it is like saying for Jets, I'm proud I never supported Sanchez, Geno, Clemons etc etc.   When we drafted those QBs .... out of possible pool of QB choices, sure I supported them.  From what we knew at that point - they should've been able to do good stuff.  They all had flaws .... but if i had a vote, I would've voted for Sanchez, Geno etc.  Sure they ended up being horrible ... but that doesn't mean my vote was wrong.   
 x 0 x 0
(10-16-2017, 01:01 PM)apollo04 Wrote:  
(10-16-2017, 11:20 AM)sheets316 Wrote:  Huh?  What is wrong with none?  (since able to vote)

4.  Trump.  TBD at best.

To be clear, I am not talking about voting for one of the two main candidates (D & R).  I'm talking about never voting for any candidate  - ever (which is what i think AWTY does).  If you voted for some other candidate like 3rd party/independent type guy who has small chance of winning - that i can understand.  But not voting at all  is an issue.

I'm not 100% sure if Clinton's sexual misconduct stuff was known when he first ran.  I understand he had issues before becoming POTUS, but not sure if it was known back then.  If you are an independent, say you didn't like George Bush Sr (because was POTUS for 1 term already, and maybe you didn't like what he did), did you have any issue with voting for Clinton at that point (assuming you didn't know about those stuff?).   I can see not voting for Clinton on 2nd term after stuff came out.  

Same with Obama - for me I spotted a Professor living in bubble when he first ran.  I wasn't going to vote for him because i thought he'll run the country like a college Professor.  But if you didn't think that was the case, and you did not like Mccain - why would you not vote for Obama on 1st election? I can see voting no after 4 years of issues.  

Politics is always about picking one out of bunch of imperfect candidates.   But if you never vote - ever, saying they're all bad - you're missing the point.    At least vote for a 3rd party guy.  

If your point is "ever"... I generally agree (although don't care).  This last election was the first time I didn't vote SERIOUSLY... I feel it's my obligation to vote, so I wrote in "Bugs Bunny" (when on line voting, I asked my kids to name a cartoon character... this was the first name my 9 yr old spit out)

But I simply couldn't vote for anyone this time around, including (what I typically do) the 3rd party folks.  I wouldn't vote for Hillary if I had a gun to my head.  I wouldn't vote for Trump if I had a knife to my throat (although giving him a chance... so far, he's a TBD for me).  Gary Johnson (I'm embarrassed to say I voted for him 4 yrs prior) was an absolute embarrassment with "what's Allepo?"  Essentially admitting he doesn't follow the news.  Kind of important if you're running for President!  And Jill Stein was a fucking jackass.
Da'Ron
 x 1 x 0
(10-12-2017, 10:59 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  I did not get here until 2004.... But the only president in my lifetime I could stand behind was Carter... The rest have been the same old shit mostly.  Carter actually loved this country and would not cede to pressures... He stood for something and he did not become this other person when he got into the office.....

LMFAOOO you would!! Dumb ass   TT-TT

Fuckin terrible president!
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor