PFF top 101 college players of 2018
 x 0 x 0
https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/college-top-101-best-college-football-players-in-2018

4. Josh Allen, Edge Defender, Kentucky

This one is easy: Josh Allen got home with a pressure on 23.4% of his pass-rush snaps this season – the best mark of any defensive player who rushed the passer at least 200 times this year. He tallied 57 pressures on just 244 pass-rushes and his outstanding pass-rush productivity of 30.3 was 3.5 percentage points higher than the next closest player. He was far and away the best pass-rusher this season regardless of position but that’s not even the half of what he did well. He dropped back in coverage with great success (81.9 grade) and made 51 total defensive stops and missed just four tackles out of 69 attempts. All in all, Allen’s performance not only cemented him as the best edge defender this season, but it also vaulted him up draft boards and should make him more than a recognizable figure come April.

10. Jonah Williams, Offensive Tackle

At fault for just 12 QB pressures this season, Williams did not allow a single sack across his 482 snaps in pass protection while he also added more than his fair share of value in the run game. Considering the amount of talent he had to face from SEC edge rushers this season, it puts his performance into that much higher of a tier than his counterparts at tackle, granting him clemency even though not allowing a sack all season long is a feat in it’s own regard.

Attached Files Image(s)

x 0 x 0
If Bosa isn’t there (highly unlikely he will be), and we don’t trade down, I want them to pick Josh Allen.
"Are we even Laing? "
 x 0 x 0
Zen, what do they have Greedy at ?
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
and PFF is not the tell all......sometimes they seem to be on point and sometimes I don't agree with them at all

Zen, do you believe J Williams is third at his POS?

Just curios....I don't at all.
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 04:07 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  and PFF is not the tell all......sometimes they seem to be on point and sometimes I don't agree with them at all

Zen, do you believe J Williams is third at his POS?

Just curios....I don't at all.

It's not about the draft. It's the top 101 players in college. Trevor Lawrence is #5. So it's saying Jonah was the 3rd best OT in the nation. But most likely he's the top in the draft.
 x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 04:06 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  Zen, what do they have Greedy at ?

It's a free article. Check it out.
 x 0 x 0
I would be happy with either....leaning towards J Allen a tilt hair, but do believe Williams might be the safer pick
 x 0 x 0
Bottom line is we are in a good spot here. I think Allen is the pick, and I like how he impacts the entire game. Guy can rush the passer first and foremost, but he can also cover and shows up in the run game. Guy has a motor, we need more dawgs!!!!!!
 x 0 x 0

I actually don't see him in there. Which speaks to the "take with a grain of salt" nature of PFF. He is a top player in the country. No doubt.
 x 0 x 0
i would be ecstatic with either
 x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 04:24 PM)ZenMaster Wrote:  
(01-12-2019, 04:06 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  Zen, what do they have Greedy at ?

I actually don't see him in there. Which speaks to the "take with a grain of salt" nature of PFF. He is a top player in the country. No doubt.

Wait a min...you telling me that he is not in their ist of top 101????

Huhhhhhhhhhhhhh

How is that possible?
 x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 04:24 PM)ZenMaster Wrote:  

Take into consideration there are probably over 10,000 college players vs like 1500 pro players. So top 100 is like top 1%. Devin Bush (also a VERY good player) was 101.
 x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 04:30 PM)ZenMaster Wrote:  
(01-12-2019, 04:24 PM)ZenMaster Wrote:  I actually don't see him in there. Which speaks to the "take with a grain of salt" nature of PFF. He is a top player in the country. No doubt.

Take into consideration there are probably over 10,000 college players vs like 1500 pro players. So top 100 is like top 1%. Devin Bush (also a VERY good player) was 101.

I don't know too much about it, but I don't think they are ranking every single college player, are they?  I'm sure it's a more limited pool.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"