Over final 4 weeks
 x 3 x 0
According to pff grades:

Darnold was the #1 QB (87.7)

Robby was the #5 WR (83.4) [minimum of 20 targets]
 x 0 x 0
That made my dick curl
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
Yup

Great PFF post(usually our other PFF guy won't post a positive like this in regards to let's say our young QB) I actually remember when some were giddy early on would be put in check with the glorious PFF grades of him being towards bottom

Just like I didn't take to much of them about him then, I won't act like he was best QB in league in that span.........but it was a strong finish......He is the real deal, If you don't see, don't know what to tell you.
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 1 x 0
Hire Bowles?!?
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 1 x 0
If we get Gregg Williams as our DC this upcoming season will be the most excited I've been since 2011. Darnold's got a year of experience and an offensive minded HC. Time to start our epic run of making the playoffs for next 15+ years.
What do we care more about, children or money? How come we have armed guards in banks protecting the money and there's no one in schools protecting the kids.

I survived Fieldchatter Y2K! January 11th, 2019
 x 0 x 0
I guess Bates was not that bad for Darnold that last month.....glad he is gone anyways.
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 2 x 0
(01-12-2019, 01:29 PM)Runway JET Wrote:  If we get Gregg Williams as our DC this upcoming season will be the most excited I've been since 2011. Darnold's got a year of experience and an offensive minded HC. Time to start our epic run of making the playoffs for next 15+ years.

I hope my total meltdown on Gase hire ends up being the biggest fail ever on these boards. Surpassing even Sheetsy’s current worst fail declaration of all time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 01:41 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  I guess Bates was not that bad for Darnold that last month.....glad he is gone anyways.

I really believe gates still sucked. Darnold
Just got more comfortable with the speeed of the game

x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 02:26 PM)mrf16 Wrote:  
(01-12-2019, 01:41 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  I guess Bates was not that bad for Darnold that last month.....glad he is gone anyways.

I really believe gates still sucked. Darnold
Just got more comfortable with the speeed of the game

I was kind of kidding....said that because of Bowles being metioned

Darnold just got more comfortable with the shitty talent around him and said it was time for him to ignore shitty coaching and elevate his game to make crap around him to look much better

We have potentially the best QB in the game by the time he is 24.........At very worse top 5 in league very year

Now is not time to shut board, now is to extend memberships on here.......
 x 1 x 1
DMB has ZERO positive things to say LOL ... if this was Rosen, you know you would've never heard the end of it.
 x 1 x 0
(01-12-2019, 03:22 PM)apollo04 Wrote:  DMB has ZERO positive things to say LOL ... if this was Rosen, you know you would've never heard the end of it.

YOU COWARD LIAR DISGUSTING HUMAN LIAR LIAR LIAR

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

YOU'RE THE WORSE KIND OF PIECE OF SHIT HUMAN SCUM ON THIS EARTH

LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR
 x 0 x 0
But with that said, for being such a PFF geek he is never out in front with posting this really good stuff when it comes to Darnold......I mean when fans get over giddy about Darnold on here he puts the PFF check on them or just random post thread like this when his grade sucks to showcase on here

Apollo I will give it to you, not to much gets by you on here , you have a decent sense to look through a few posters agendas and not afraid to call it out....despite the wrath you will get and verbal abuse of being a disgusting human lol

http://www.fieldchatter.com/forum/Thread-PFF-s-Jets-nearly-3rd-Q-grades?highlight=pff
 x 1 x 0
getting injured being able to see from sidelines and hit the reset button mentally all helped Darnold
 x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 04:21 PM)NYCF1 Wrote:  getting injured being able to see from sidelines and hit the reset button mentally all helped Darnold

I do't know if it was sitting out and getting hurt(who knows maybe) but also believe this what he was and eventually he was going to play like that......If he didn't get hurt and miss games, really don't think we would have not had that awesome play...in fact it prob would have started to come next couple games...let's remember he played awesome against Det, Denver, Colts.....It was more so of a team thing. Plus I keep talking about Fins second half because he played with an injru that whole half that ended up making him miss weeks.....that half was not the norm, even on a bad day...Take away that half he had overall a really good rookie season.
 x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 04:34 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  
(01-12-2019, 04:21 PM)NYCF1 Wrote:  getting injured being able to see from sidelines and hit the reset button mentally all helped Darnold

I do't know if it was sitting out and getting hurt(who knows maybe) but also believe this what he was and eventually he was going to play like that......If he didn't get hurt and miss games, really don't think we would have not had that awesome play...in fact it prob would have started to come next couple games...let's remember he played awesome against Det, Denver, Colts.....It was more so of a team thing. Plus I keep talking about Fins second half because he played with an injru that whole half that ended up making him miss weeks.....that half was not the norm, even on a bad day...Take away that half he had overall a really good rookie season.
agree to disagree.. i feel the time off and mental reset was a huge factor.. jets sucked at beginning in middle and at the end  he needed to step away i feel
 x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 12:43 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  That made my dick curl

yep gave me a Damien Woody!
 x 0 x 0
And Mark Sanchez once beat Peyton Manning and Tom Brady in back to back weeks.
 x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 11:20 PM)Fire_Idzik Wrote:  And Mark Sanchez once beat Peyton Manning and Tom Brady in back to back weeks.

Wait clarify more...give a stance now. So you are not really excited about the future of Darnold? Did you just compare him to Sanchez? 
 x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 11:41 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  
(01-12-2019, 11:20 PM)Fire_Idzik Wrote:  And Mark Sanchez once beat Peyton Manning and Tom Brady in back to back weeks.

Wait clarify more...give a stance now. So you are not really excited about the future of Darnold? Did you just compare him to Sanchez? 

I think he can be great.  But having great stats over four weeks means nothing.
 x 1 x 0
(01-13-2019, 12:28 AM)Fire_Idzik Wrote:  
(01-12-2019, 11:41 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  Wait clarify more...give a stance now. So you are not really excited about the future of Darnold? Did you just compare him to Sanchez? 

But having great stats over four weeks means nothing.

It's not just about having great stats. It's HOW he played....the growth he showed. Confidence, decisiveness, etc. Stats are only part of the story.
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity