Our FF league
08-24-2014, 11:42 PM,
Our FF league
 x 0  x 0 
Ok, who is who in our league lol?

Of course wrath of Kizz, Shmen, Biggs rectum and Bristol bloods i know but who are the rest of you bastards? Lol
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor

Amat Victoria Praeparatio
08-24-2014, 11:49 PM,
RE: Our FF league
 x 0  x 0 
(08-24-2014, 11:42 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  Ok, who is who in our league lol?

Of course wrath of Kizz, Shmen, Biggs rectum and Bristol bloods i know but who are the rest of you bastards? Lol

I am pretty sure mine is obvious you silly bastard! :P
08-25-2014, 12:02 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
Wrath of Kizz
forest
Bigg\'s Wreckdum Wreckers - Jez
Staffords Slingers - ?
Miami Maulers - ?
Shmendal
Neogean Teretreams - Etrius
Rodsmith13 Inc
Rico Corporation
TheShow
Bristol Bloods - ?
WakeandBake - Taylortohitya
08-25-2014, 12:08 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
So sorry guys ended up having a family crisis with the car getting a flat on 95 ha to go get the wife completely forgot about the draft. I hope I didn't make anyone wait for their picks too long. Looks like my team is still decent. Again I'm sorry about making my picks auto picked.
Way To Go BossMan
08-25-2014, 12:15 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
(08-24-2014, 11:49 PM)Rodsmith13 Wrote:  
(08-24-2014, 11:42 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  Ok, who is who in our league lol?

I am pretty sure mine is obvious you silly bastard! :P

Lol ya of course, i couldnt remember everyone

08-25-2014, 12:16 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
(08-25-2014, 12:02 AM)MrChadRico Wrote:  Wrath of Kizz
forest
Bigg\'s Wreckdum Wreckers - Jez
Staffords Slingers - ?
Miami Maulers - ?
Shmendal
Neogean Teretreams - Etrius
Rodsmith13 Inc
Rico Corporation
TheShow
Bristol Bloods - ?
WakeandBake - Taylortohitya

Bristol is Bizz

08-25-2014, 01:30 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
Lol i just saw E drafted 5 QB's, holy shit, trade bait?

You got 3 really good QB's, other 2 arent bad either

08-25-2014, 04:22 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
(08-25-2014, 01:30 AM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  Lol i just saw E drafted 5 QB's, holy shit, trade bait?

You got 3 really good QB's, other 2 arent bad either

Good luck to him with that in this scoring system.
08-25-2014, 07:49 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
5qbs???
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
08-25-2014, 08:24 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
(08-25-2014, 07:49 AM)Litefghtr Wrote:  5qbs???

Not just 5 QBs, but 3 of his first 4 picks and 4 of his first 8. In a scoring system where the difference between the 3rd QB and 16th QB was 70 points last season or 4.3 points a game. So there is virtually no difference between a 2nd round and a 10th round QB.
08-25-2014, 08:29 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
Figures lol
08-25-2014, 08:55 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
There was an epic run on Running backs... So instead of taking a shitty back who would be third or fourth back on the depth chart... I had my #1 receiver and an elite tight end... so I kept adding Qb's figured it was better to add Cam newton and Matt Ryan than a third string running back who had little chance to start. Because so many teams waited to take QB's my strategy was to grab up the really good QB's that had fallen and hope that someone would trade me a running back and a wideout for 2 of my spare QB's Newton, Luck, Ryan, Rapist.

I have a great kicker... I like the two defenses I picked... I need another running back and another wideout. I think Justin Hunter is going to break out and combined with Julio Jones I will have a nice WR set.
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
08-25-2014, 08:57 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
Kizz

70 points is 70 points. Ryan had a down year last year... Luck is emerging as one of the top Qb's and Newton is very good... Some teams have no backup in the league... Some teams have huge question marks at QB

The top ranked QB on the waiver wire right now is Geno fucking Smith.... The Difference between Ryan, Luck or Newton and a Geno Smith is close to 150 points...

So if there is an injury to any current starting QB...There is nothing on the waiver wire.. I have a guy like Andrew Luck who is a top QB... Luck has to be worth a decent Starting RB or WR
08-25-2014, 08:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-25-2014, 09:00 AM by Etrius24.)
 x 0  x 0 
And if I had to do it again there is only 1 QB I would not have taken where I did ....Rodgers the first QB I selected... All of the other Qb's were the best players left when I picked... Especially late in the draft when I got Ryan... and the Rapist.

I took a gamble that I can make a couple of trades one for a RB and one for a WR.... If that works out I will love my team. if not oh well I am not going to lose any sleep over it.
08-25-2014, 09:10 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
Are you guys starting 2 qbs every week?
08-25-2014, 09:14 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
No
08-25-2014, 09:23 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
Haha alrighty then.
08-25-2014, 10:35 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
Etrius, let me know if I should be PMing you instead, but are you planning on starting T. Kelce this week as your flex? If so, would you play either of C Ivory or A Bradshaw over him? If so, let me know and we can work out a package trade for me to improve my back up QB in exchange for a RB for you to start.
08-25-2014, 12:42 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(08-25-2014, 08:59 AM)Etrius24 Wrote:  And if I had to do it again there is only 1 QB I would not have taken where I did ....Rodgers the first QB I selected... All of the other Qb's were the best players left when I picked... Especially late in the draft when I got Ryan... and the Rapist.

I took a gamble that I can make a couple of trades one for a RB and one for a WR.... If that works out I will love my team. if not oh well I am not going to lose any sleep over it.

Lmao I saw Roethlisberger there when I was about to draft a backup and said helllll no

E you should use some of those good QB's for trade bait, you don't need that many, make sure the value is there before trading tho, you got a couple stud WRs

08-25-2014, 01:05 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
I got an offer of Ben for Ellington, I don't think that people would be willing to give up starting RBs for back up QBs in this league. I don't think I'd start Ben over my current starting QB and Ellington is my clear #2 RB, a position in higher demand on our twelve team league. I don't know whose team in our league Ben would start for barring injury...