Oreos Most Stuf
 x 0 x 0
Oreos are wonderful. As originally designed. Any amount of filling more than the original is disgusting and you should end yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 x 1 x 0
(08-10-2019, 11:34 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  
(08-10-2019, 10:22 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  It’s called personal preference. I just like cookies that aren’t filled with a weird shortening concoction. Just like I also like cake without frosting that tastes like it’s made of Crisco.

You can like both things dude

Just like DMB likes cock AND balls

He doesn’t have to pick between them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 x 0 x 0
https://smile.amazon.com/OREO-Most-Cookies-13-57oz-Package/dp/B07KZC3P2R/ref=mp_s_a_1_11?keywords=oreos+most+stuf&qid=1565535717&s=gateway&sprefix=oreos+mos&sr=8-11

Pay 23 bucks lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
 x 0 x 0
Speaking of chocolate chip cookies and being a fat bastage, you haven’t lived until you’ve had a Chocolate Chip Cookie from Levain (and their Double Chocolate Cookie). You’d think you died and gone to heaven. They stay extremely soft inside for like 3-4 days. And they are HUUUUUGE.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
More fat bastaging, I’m ordering Chinese tonight, but not Sesame Chicken. I’m on a Chicken w/Black Bean kick lately.

I also had awesome Thai on Friday. An awesome Pad Thai, Pineapple Fried Rice and a nice Green Curry.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

x 0 x 0
(08-11-2019, 08:15 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  Speaking of chocolate chip cookies and being a fat bastage, you haven’t lived until you’ve had a Chocolate Chip Cookie from Levain (and their Double Chocolate Cookie). You’d think you died and gone to heaven. They stay extremely soft inside for like 3-4 days. And they are HUUUUUGE.

Mail me some!
"Are we even Laing? "
 x 0 x 0
(08-11-2019, 08:40 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  More fat bastaging, I’m ordering Chinese tonight, but not Sesame Chicken. I’m on a Chicken w/Black Bean kick lately.

I also had awesome Thai on Friday. An awesome Pad Thai, Pineapple Fried Rice and a nice Green Curry.

Chinese is my favorite. And I love Thai — Yellow Chicken Curry, Chicken Satays with Peanut Sauce, and Spring Rolls — it’s so good I never order anything else when I get Thai. Fuck, now I want Thai food!
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity
 x 0 x 0
We have this Mexican place near us that makes a Chicken tortilla soup that might be the best thing I've ever tasted. I had it yesterday and I want to go back and have it for lunch today.
 x 0 x 0
(08-12-2019, 10:02 AM)jetsfansince68 Wrote:  We have this Mexican place near us that makes a Chicken tortilla soup that might be the best thing I've ever tasted. I had it yesterday and I want to go back and have it for lunch today.

Escondido? 
"Are we even Laing? "
 x 0 x 0
(08-11-2019, 09:43 PM)Jetsfansince76 Wrote:  
(08-11-2019, 08:15 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  Speaking of chocolate chip cookies and being a fat bastage, you haven’t lived until you’ve had a Chocolate Chip Cookie from Levain (and their Double Chocolate Cookie).  You’d think you died and gone to heaven.  They stay extremely soft inside for like 3-4 days. And they are HUUUUUGE.

Mail me some!

It's actually quite far from me, all the way on the Upper West Side.  Might as well be New Jersey!  So maybe once a year I'll do Postmates to get it and I just did recently when family was in town.

But you can order online, I'd highly suggest it even if pricey, as a one time treat, I'd get 2 or 3 of each of the two I mentioned (regular Choc Chip and Double Chocolate), I wouldn't get the other ones they have:

https://www.levainbakery.com/shop

x 0 x 0
Cookies n creme ice cream is head and shoulders above oreos
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
 x 0 x 0
Here you go Jetguy

Attached Files Image(s)

"Joe Montana was ok... Geddy Lee was an average bass player...Neil Pert couldn't carry Dave Grohl's drumsticks" - Words of wisdom from (minor prophet) Etrius24 --- Added proverbs for 2014: "Rocky was watchable"
 x 0 x 0
(08-16-2019, 10:10 PM)moonlitegram Wrote:  Here you go Jetguy

The picture must be too big....can’t view it. Sorry.
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity
 x 0 x 0
(08-16-2019, 10:57 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  
(08-16-2019, 10:10 PM)moonlitegram Wrote:  Here you go Jetguy

The picture must be too big....can’t view it. Sorry.

https://www.reddit.com/r/blursedimages/comments/crbtmx/blursed_comment/
"Joe Montana was ok... Geddy Lee was an average bass player...Neil Pert couldn't carry Dave Grohl's drumsticks" - Words of wisdom from (minor prophet) Etrius24 --- Added proverbs for 2014: "Rocky was watchable"
 x 0 x 0
My wife has appeased me with the mega stuff ones, but the search continues. This will be my white whale.
If you choose to pull the trigger,
should your drama prove sincere.
Do it somewhere far away from here.

x 0 x 0
(08-17-2019, 12:32 PM)Signal20 Jet Wrote:  My wife has appeased me with the mega stuff ones, but the search continues. This will be my white whale.

I ended up getting those too finally as I was losing hope.

My wife also recently got Oreo thin bites fudge dipped, they are awesome. I don’t really consider them a traditional Oreo but still really enjoyable for a fat bastage.