One Would Think This Would Have Been Obvious, But
 x 0 x 0
You get more flies with honey than vinegar. And if you refuse to try I guess you end up swimming in maggots. Fitting though. This is how America keeps self-pwning against China and the Chinese are so hip to our blundering, entitled, bull in China closet approach to everything that they wrote about it in books over 5 decades ago and resurrected an ancient coined phrase to describe American power playing specifically. Those books I might add that we still don't read evidently while at the same time putting out variations on the theme with the title altered like, Art of the Deal. Irony is amazing.

Could have had a far more cooperative and empathetic Iran, with those phantom nuclear ambitions reigned in by choice and in writing, that would have had more impetus to keep what it was about to gain rather than keeping it moving without what it never got, as it's doing now. Oh well.

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/netanyahus-miscalculations-about-iran-and-china-will-cost-him/
When you wish upon a star you're actually a few million years late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams.
 x 0 x 0
Well well well. Looks like, as I've said many times before, that the president's opinion and view made public is neither always in lockstep with what he personally believes nor necessarily in lockstep with the beliefs of those who run him and the policy that is applied from behind the scenes.

Bolton the warmongering asshat gets canned at the end of last week, and now we have this? A complete 180 on the nuclear deal to a seeming understanding of exactly what I said in the last post? With all the majors in his foreign policy cabinet leaning the same way? Huh.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-flirts-with-dollar15-billion-bailout-for-iran-sources-say

Interesting.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
When you wish upon a star you're actually a few million years late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams.
 x 0 x 0
LK

If there were not bullshit sanctions to cripple Iran in place... If the USA did not back out of their Nuclear treaty... If the USA was not pressuring the rest of the world not to deal with Iran

They would not need a fucking bailout.

This is where the shit gets intolerable

Create a fucking problem and then offer a solution

That is not a leader... That is fucking con man
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
 x 0 x 0
(09-12-2019, 01:56 AM)Etrius24 Wrote:  LK

If there were not bullshit sanctions to cripple Iran in place... If the USA did not back out of their Nuclear treaty... If the USA was not pressuring the rest of the world not to deal with Iran

Well, if you don't like it you can always pack your shit up and get tha fuck out......not sure why you live here in this country all the bullshit you talk about it, constant bitching and whining about something, cant find anything positive about it, just negative garbage, reminds me of that Nirvana Song title "Negative Creep"

1 of these days you're gonna spout that shit off to the wrong person and they're gonna take you out.....like OUT!!
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor

Amat Victoria Praeparatio
 x 0 x 0

No you really can't subscribe to that way of thinking. That is the problem with this country - that what's happening today only came about as recently as the last goat in office. That's why presidents at a certain point all look alike or why it seems like you read the same information about the same moves from all of them. Because the script running them has the same plot no matter who is acting it out.

We are getting more unprecedented access to Trump's thought process than we've had with any president before him perhaps since JFK though because he speaks his mind and because his former advisors confide liberally both before and after they serve the administration. And the running thread is that Trump is a lot more like Obama on these Middle East and other war issues than anybody in the partisan clown cars on either side is willing to admit. Neither one of them is looking for more war. The impetus for war, especially where the Middle East is concerned, is coming from below them, and from special interest donors to their campaigns who want what they were promised for their money.

The scheming against Iran is not his idea, and it is not new. Same with Syria. This country has been trying to overthrow both, with varying degrees of success, since the late 40's to early 50's. It has always at heart been about oil hegemony but with the creation of Israel and the Greater Israel Project that was undertaken after that it has also been about balkanizing the Middle East in the same way that the former Soviet Union was balkanized. So that no religious group has the power to overtake Israel or even oppose it. Steps for this included the Iran-Iraq War, which was intended for Iraq to have won so that later, when Iraq was called the new enemy, it could be taken from multiple sides and then split up as well, leaving the only two powers in the Middle East capable of making decisions as Saudi Arabia and Israel. And as we discussed elsewhere, Wahhabism and Zionism are basically two sides of the same coin which is why we find similar tactics, belief systems, and cooperation between the two of them. And since Wahhabism is the birth belief of the bulk of Muslim extremists, what does that tell you about Zionism, whose leaders once boasted of introducing terrorism to the Middle East?

No, this is not about Trump, who said during his campaign that he would basically be doing the opposite of what he's doing now and never came down on the side of war with Iran. This is about the people set up as his advisors by his handlers, who are working on a very different agenda than he like other presidents wants to work on.
 x 1 x 0
(09-12-2019, 05:12 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  

Well, if you don't like it you can always pack your shit up and get tha fuck out......not sure why you live here in this country all the bullshit you talk about it, constant bitching and whining about something, cant find anything positive about it, just negative garbage, reminds me of that Nirvana Song title "Negative Creep"

1 of these days you're gonna spout that shit off to the wrong person and they're gonna take you out.....like OUT!!

What's that gonna prove? That that person is a patriot? He didn't say anything about the country - he's talking about the policy of its leaders. They're not the same thing at all, and a real patriot should know that.

Quote: “Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.

― Theodore Roosevelt

I highlighted that section I did for a reason. Plenty around here like to jump up on anyone who doesn't run around in lockstep with what this country's leaders do and tell them stuff like what you just told Etrius. Call them "un-American". Roosevelt just made it clear that not opposing a president who is not acting in the country's best interest is what is un-American. Not being truthful about what this country and its government is doing or not doing, is also un-american. And that includes lying to one's self about it, and condemning those who will tell the truth for doing so.

The Declaration of Independence says the exact same thing about what being a citizen of this country requires. This is why I laugh at these taunts. They are actually coming from Benedicts by definition who don't even realize it. I'm not showing you this to chastise you. I think you are an extremely strong person and an asset to whatever you throw yourself into, so of all the people who need to understand this on here and make adjustments, I see you as the only one who has enough integrity and the guts to truly make use of it.