OT: Scientology
06-09-2015, 10:12 PM,
OT: Scientology
 x 0  x 0 
I think the proverbial "cat" has been let out of the bag for a while now about these sycophants and brainwashed drones, but just in case anyone wants to check out a very revealing doc on the "church", well:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CNbkWNq6jTs

Pretty awesome case study in the whole groupthink psyche in my opinion.
A pint sized sex god and pompadored shiny suited latino to you, Sir, and a g'day to be certain!
06-09-2015, 10:22 PM,
RE: OT: Scientology
 x 0  x 0 
all religion is bullshit.

repeat after me.
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
06-09-2015, 10:34 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(06-09-2015, 10:22 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  all religion is bullshit.

repeat after me.

Scientology isn't even a religion. It's a cult.

I know that you can't resist any opportunity to inject your non-beliefs on this board, but this is a completely irrelevant topic.
A pint sized sex god and pompadored shiny suited latino to you, Sir, and a g'day to be certain!
06-09-2015, 11:34 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(06-09-2015, 10:34 PM)yuh_nuccu Wrote:  
(06-09-2015, 10:22 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  all religion is bullshit.

repeat after me.

Scientology isn't even a religion. It's a cult.

I know that you can't resist any opportunity to inject your non-beliefs on this board, but this is a completely irrelevant topic.

Thats exactly right! Dont lump these goons in with christians.

.....lol and of course the fish will bite 
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor
06-10-2015, 01:16 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
A lot of Christians are loons too.

But Scientology is either a religion or a business depending on whether it's the IRS or the FBI asking. While they're one or the other, they're a human rights abusing occasionally negligent homicide committing local coroner bribing private practice doctor fleecing Hollywood sidewalk blocking money grubbing thundercunt. CULT CULT I meant cult
When you wish upon a star you're actually a few million years late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams.
06-10-2015, 02:17 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
I got news for you... If Scientology is a cult and or a business...Christianity is too... In fact there can be little disputing the point about Christianity being a business.
06-10-2015, 02:45 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
(06-10-2015, 02:17 AM)Etrius24 Wrote:  I got news for you... If Scientology is a cult and or a business...Christianity is too... In fact there can be little disputing the point about Christianity being a business.

Save it for Mrs. Etrius.

This thread is about Sci-en-to-lo-gy.
06-10-2015, 03:04 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
Honestly Yuh I did not know if you were talking about Scientology or Christianity when you said: " these sycophants and brainwashed drones,"
06-10-2015, 03:07 AM,
 x 1  x 0 
(06-10-2015, 03:04 AM)Etrius24 Wrote:  Honestly Yuh I did not know if you were talking about Scientology or Christianity when you said: "  these sycophants and brainwashed drones,"

You probably overlooked the thread title in much the same way you've overlooked Daniel Thomas's inability to run the ball. 

God forgives you for your mistake.
06-10-2015, 03:50 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
(06-10-2015, 02:17 AM)Etrius24 Wrote:  I got news for you... If Scientology is a cult and or a business...Christianity is too... In fact there can be little disputing the point about Christianity being a business.

It's true. If you really want to read how fucked up this outfit really is, just go here --> Operation Clambake

They have one of the largest FBI files on record. They register as a business to avoid being called a cult and getting tripped on by the FBI then turn back into a religion to avoid taxes. They've broken into FBI offices to steal and destroy files. They got thrown the fuck out of Deutschland straight out. Didn't want any parts of them. In fact, pretty much all of Europe wants that ass kicked. They hate psychology and organized medicine and they've been responsible for deaths of people kidnapped out of medical care, including overseas at a mission in Ghana where they paid a local coroner to falsify cause of death of a child they took from medical care. I worked for a "medical business consulting" company doing networking and found out it was owned by the dood that opened the mission. I found a discussion saved in the company's Goldmine system between him and the local rep where he's trying to verify that the paperwork for this had gone through.

Needless to say I quit immediately. It was that, and realization that they were brainwashing private practice doctors into bankruptcy and indoctrinating their office staff on threat of termination for any "PTS" people (Potential Trouble Sources).

They are bad news. Avoid.
When you wish upon a star you're actually a few million years late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams.
06-10-2015, 04:12 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
(06-09-2015, 10:12 PM)yuh_nuccu Wrote:  I think the proverbial "cat" has been let out of the bag for a while now about these sycophants and brainwashed drones, but just in case anyone wants to check out a very revealing doc on the "church", well:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CNbkWNq6jTs

Pretty awesome case study in the whole groupthink psyche in my opinion.

This video is featured as one of the links on Operation Clambake actually. Along with literally tons of others plus endless additional information on them. Xenu. Hubbard was full of shit.
06-10-2015, 04:40 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
LK

I have no use for those scientology fuckers..LOL

It is a total scam... no question about it.
06-10-2015, 06:42 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
(06-10-2015, 04:40 AM)Etrius24 Wrote:  LK

I have no use for those scientology fuckers..LOL

It is a total scam... no question about it.

I perfectly understand your point regarding religion, but without taking a poll I would suspect more than 90% of the world follow some religion.

If for nothing else it helps many to simply wake up in the mornings feeling better about themselves.

I've got both family and friends who attend these 'non-denominational' churches, which is a classic example that some people need some type of faith infused lifestyle to help them along their path in life.
06-10-2015, 07:16 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
Are those your friends or Terzo's friends?
06-10-2015, 07:18 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
I am okay with people needing something to believe in and a path to follow.

It is when the people who set that path are one of the prime evils. The other thing is when that movement wants to get involved in politics or start recruiting door to door
06-10-2015, 08:46 AM,
 x 2  x 0 
All religions began as a small cult of people living in fear and trying to atone for something.

Followed by unimaginative beggars needing friends and easily succumbing to simple mindedness.

Next? Comes beings part of the in crowd and the leader who everyone knows is batshit crazy but has so much charisma the masses follow.

Crazy guy tells masses he is the conduit for some imaginative being that you need "faith" to believe in but said charismatic leader was somehow chosen to be the one to speak and put fear of death into them.

The kind being Is always about fear and death.
Belief is NOT a Substitute for Knowledge.
06-10-2015, 11:03 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
(06-10-2015, 08:46 AM)Jezter13 Wrote:  All religions began as a small cult of people living in fear and trying to atone for something.

Followed by unimaginative beggars needing friends and easily succumbing to simple mindedness.

Next? Comes beings part of the in crowd and the leader who everyone knows is batshit crazy but has so much charisma the masses follow.  

Crazy guy tells masses he is the conduit for some imaginative being that you need "faith" to believe in but said charismatic leader was somehow chosen to be the one to speak and put fear of death into them.

The kind being Is always about fear and death.

If you listen to the stories you'd be able to see the differences between the two right away.

Again, this thread is about Scientology, not religion vs atheism/agnosticism.
06-10-2015, 11:20 AM,
 x 2  x 0 
Yuh, they all started out the same. It doesn't matter the name or type.

They are all about recruiting, gaining monies, and brainwashing.
06-10-2015, 12:24 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(06-10-2015, 11:20 AM)Jezter13 Wrote:  Yuh, they all started out the same. It doesn't matter the name or type.

They are all about recruiting, gaining monies, and brainwashing.

Please point out to me which of the world's religions started out by charging people money for inclusion.

Or which of the world's religions keep their members captive in unsuitable living conditions to use them for slave labor.

Or which of the world's religions blackmail you if you threaten to leave and go your own way. 

Or which of the world's religions take away your children because it is considered an impediment to their objectives.

It's not the same. If you want to continue living in your bubble of non-belief, go for it. Be happy with it. Nobody is stopping you. 

But stop trying to equate two completely different practices by drawing faulty parallels. It's very disingenuous and tells more about the person making the comparison than it does about the belief systems they seek to marginalize.
06-10-2015, 12:47 PM,
 x 1  x 0 
Were you there when others started?

No?

Exactly.

You think they sprouted out of the ground?

Oh, the crusades? Protection of pedophiles?

They are all the same. How they start, continue, operate and finish.

Keep thinking your is better. Or really different.