OT: Question
 x 0 x 0
Does someone need to be a member to read content here? Or are these threads viewable to the general public?

I have a reason for asking....
I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees!
 x 1 x 0
Log out and find out lol

I will save you time with that........No, they don't
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
(03-25-2020, 07:55 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  Log out and find out lol

I will save you time with that........No, they don't

You know what? You're right. Fuck me man I swear! I'm actually shaking my fucking head at myself.

But thank you for being kind and charitable when I deserved to be slammed for the stupidity.

Delete this thread please.
 x 1 x 0
ABM68 creating a burner account?!?
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 x 0 x 0
(03-25-2020, 08:28 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  ABM68 creating a burner account?!?

How many times I have been tempted to go incognito and just brutally and mercilessly troll! Lmmfao.

The problem is I actually respect people who speak their mind in a charged, filterless and fearless manner exuding pure conviction.

Some of the insults are so funny sometimes it can make your stomach hurt.

So no, there will be no burner account for me.
 x 1 x 0
You don't have to be a member to FUCK OFF! How's your wife and my kids doing anyway.
 x 1 x 0
(03-26-2020, 09:19 AM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  You don't have to be a member to FUCK OFF! How's your wife and my kids doing anyway.

Well , your middle daughter is still making a killing turning tricks at the Secaucus Path station. The oldest is still progressing as a Dominatrix in the Lesbian-Farm Animal BDSM scene and the little one, bless his heart is becoming quite the Bills fan!

The wife? Well, you know... nothing new. Keeps ruining the Zucchini in her search for girth since she completely despises your thin pencil. On the bright side, she discovered eggplant.
 x 0 x 0
(03-26-2020, 03:48 PM)Airbornemedic68 Wrote:  
(03-26-2020, 09:19 AM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  You don't have to be a member to FUCK OFF! How's your wife and my kids doing anyway.

Well , your middle daughter is still making a killing turning tricks at the Secaucus Path station. The oldest is still progressing as a Dominatrix in the Lesbian-Farm Animal BDSM scene and the little one, bless his heart is becoming quite the Bills fan!

The wife? Well, you know... nothing new. Keeps ruining the Zucchini in her search for girth since she completely despises your thin pencil. On the bright side, she discovered eggplant.

I see you've had a strong influence raising them. Don't lie. Your wife was tight once I got passed the used part. 
 x 0 x 0
(03-28-2020, 04:05 PM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  
(03-26-2020, 03:48 PM)Airbornemedic68 Wrote:  Well , your middle daughter is still making a killing turning tricks at the Secaucus Path station. The oldest is still progressing as a Dominatrix in the Lesbian-Farm Animal BDSM scene and the little one, bless his heart is becoming quite the Bills fan!

I see you've had a strong influence raising them. Don't lie. Your wife was tight once I got passed the used part. 

So you admit you didn't care that my wife is your sister? And you balled her anyway?
 x 0 x 0
(03-29-2020, 12:10 PM)Airbornemedic68 Wrote:  
(03-28-2020, 04:05 PM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  I see you've had a strong influence raising them. Don't lie. Your wife was tight once I got passed the used part. 

So you admit you didn't care that my wife is your sister? And you balled her anyway?

I thought she was your sister!! I'm telling mom!! 
 x 0 x 0
(03-29-2020, 01:25 PM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  
(03-29-2020, 12:10 PM)Airbornemedic68 Wrote:  So you admit you didn't care that my wife is your sister? And you balled her anyway?

I thought she was your sister!! I'm telling mom!! 

Yeah but are you going to talk to her as your mom, other sister or your Aunt?

It gets confusing when family members have so many titles.
 x 0 x 0
(03-29-2020, 02:08 PM)Airbornemedic68 Wrote:  
(03-29-2020, 01:25 PM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  I thought she was your sister!! I'm telling mom!! 

Yeah but are you going to talk to her as your mom, other sister or your Aunt?

You are your own grandpa! 
 x 0 x 0
(03-29-2020, 02:17 PM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  
(03-29-2020, 02:08 PM)Airbornemedic68 Wrote:  Yeah but are you going to talk to her as your mom, other sister or your Aunt?

You are your own grandpa! 

I can only be my grandson's grandpa. Not my own. But at least now I know you really ARE inbred with that comment. I think creatively, this exchange has run its course.
 x 0 x 0
(03-29-2020, 02:38 PM)Airbornemedic68 Wrote:  
(03-29-2020, 02:17 PM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  You are your own grandpa! 

I can only be my grandson's grandpa. Not my own. But at least now I know you really ARE inbred with that comment. I think creatively, this exchange has run its course.

Fuck off.
 x 0 x 0
(03-29-2020, 02:45 PM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  
(03-29-2020, 02:38 PM)Airbornemedic68 Wrote:  I can only be my grandson's grandpa. Not my own. But at least now I know you really ARE inbred with that comment. I think creatively, this exchange has run its course.

Fuck off.

https://media.tenor.com/images/6f965af5b872ce437a7709637e7560c1/tenor.gif

Attached Files Image(s)