OT: Official Netflix/TV Series Stuff ...
 x 0 x 0
Official Netflix/TV Series Stuff ... since we basically have to wait may be 2-3 years to see any meaningful Jets game ...

I'm creating 1st ever OFFICIAL Netflix thread ... for people recommending good TV series, anything you liked, hated etc etc.   Netflix has been on fire lately - releasing lot of new seasons ... i'll list some of my favs:

- Turn :   It's based on true events - it's about Revolutionary war - specifically stories about the spy ring that George Washington setup to win the war.  They just added the 3rd and final season - going through it now, so far very good.  I'm always into spy stories - and i love this.

- 100  :  they just added a new season few days back - liked it (i think that's the 3rd or 4th season).  It is sci/fi  world after nuke destroys earth story.   I loved it.

- Flash - another season added recently, didn't watch it yet.  Prior series were good.

- Arrow   - another season added recently, didn't watch it yet.  Prior series were good.

- Marvel's Agents of Shield  - another season added recently, didn't watch it yet.  Prior series were good.

- Super girl- another season added; 1st season was meh .. just okay to kill time

- Supernatural - another season added - this one was much more interesting;  not top tier show, but good enough to make me watch 11 or so seasons over last few years

- New Prison Break Season - This one was on TV (not netflix) - just ended few weeks back - it really sucked.

- into the badlands - Season 1 in Netflix;  watched Season 2 on TV - just ended month or so back.  Really liked it. Combo of  Sci-fi/crouching tighter hidden dragon type story line.
 x 0 x 0
Quantaco season 2 has been added
 x 1 x 0
Beverly Hills 90210
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity
 x 0 x 0
just a thought .. if people post one TV series name per one post ... and other people give "awesome" to it - if it is a good TV series .... then we'll know it is really good, or sucks.

So if i see something with 10 awesome ... will know it is a must watch.
 x 0 x 0
(06-15-2017, 05:59 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  Beverly Hills 90210

really?  It is still popular?  I was never into it.
 x 0 x 0
Orange is new black is pretty good
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
 x 1 x 0
(06-15-2017, 06:03 PM)apollo04 Wrote:  
(06-15-2017, 05:59 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  Beverly Hills 90210

really?  It is still popular?  I was never into it.

Yep. Ask Sheets.....he'll tell you
 x 0 x 0
Lol
 x 1 x 0
GoT season 7 starts in few weeks.
Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fuck out!
 x 0 x 0
The Ranch. Comedy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 x 2 x 0
Daredevil
Marco Polo
Stranger Things
Narcos
Luke Cage and Iron Fist
Coming soon, Punisher and Defenders
Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fuck out!
 x 0 x 0
(06-15-2017, 11:10 PM)Limpbiz Wrote:  Daredevil
Marco Polo
Stranger Things
Narcos
Luke Cage and Iron Fist
Coming soon, Punisher and Defenders

I loved most of them from the list ... except didn't like Luke Cage (lost interest after 2 episode) .. may will try again later.

Stranger Things was really good.
 x 0 x 0
(06-15-2017, 05:54 PM)BDA73 Wrote:  Quantaco season 2 has been added

QUANTACO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
STOP BLOWING MY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!! - Sheets316
 x 0 x 0
(06-15-2017, 07:55 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  
(06-15-2017, 06:03 PM)apollo04 Wrote:  really?  It is still popular?  I was never into it.

Yep. Ask Sheets.....he'll tell you

No joke. I just searched to see if 90210 is on tv (I used to watch reruns on the soap network, but they dumped it years ago). Anyway, good news and bad news. It's on the pop network; a station I never heard of. Bad news: it's on weekdays in the morning. I just can't dvr it. That's a little silly.
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
Supergirl was unbearably bad last season. I sat through the whole thing begrudgingly because my wife likes it but she won't watch GOT so to hell with her when Supergirl starts up again next year. lol

The support characters lack the charm of the other Arrowverse shows and the writers felt this inexplicable need to cram some heavy handed political message bullshit into the season which was about the final nail in the coffin for me. That's on top of all the other flaws the show has. The other CW shows were pretty good tho. Arrow especially probably had its best season yet, after a few years of mediocrity.

As far as something not listed South Park is back soon and it's still pretty great.
"Things! Excitement!"
 x 0 x 0
man I haven't watched new south park in ages !!
 x 0 x 0
(06-16-2017, 05:22 PM)Litefghtr Wrote:  man I haven't watched new south park in ages !!

The satire is as sharp as ever but it's hit and miss to a lot of people now, they changed the format of the show up to a more serialized format so now it's one long storyline carried out episode to episode throughout the entire season a lot of people like it a lot of people don't... I find just about every episode to be enjoyable as in there hasn't been a "bad" one in a long time but that's not why I watch I watch for the moments where Matt and Trey have a point they really want to drive home or a group of people they really want to shit on when you find a topic you can tell those two are really passionate about its about the best thing on television.
"Things! Excitement!"
 x 0 x 0
(06-16-2017, 04:46 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  
(06-15-2017, 07:55 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  Yep. Ask Sheets.....he'll tell you

No joke. I just searched to see if 90210 is on tv (I used to watch reruns on the soap network, but they dumped it years ago). Anyway, good news and bad news. It's on the pop network; a station I never heard of. Bad news: it's on weekdays in the morning. I just can't dvr it. That's a little silly.

Get the CBS app on your phone....some episodes are on there. You're welcome!
 x 0 x 0
Dudes watching 90210....ummm...yeah.
 x 0 x 0
(06-16-2017, 07:34 PM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  Dudes watching 90210....ummm...yeah.

Fuck you....you fuckin' fuckface fucker