Not necessarily political
 x 0 x 0
Just sad that this is what has become in some spots.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/35854/video-clerk-collapses-dire-medical-episode-teens-amanda-prestigiacomo
Belief is NOT a Substitute for Knowledge.
 x 0 x 0
(09-14-2018, 12:07 PM)Jezter13 Wrote:  Just sad that this is what has become in some spots.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/35854/video-clerk-collapses-dire-medical-episode-teens-amanda-prestigiacomo

We have had a major degradation of humanity.  It's sad!
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
Funny, CNN and all the stations that feed the sheep don't show stuff like this, hmmmmm wonder why?! Fuckin disgusting, just the way most of em are, thank God my Father worked all his life and taught us a better way!
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor
 x 0 x 0
(09-14-2018, 12:37 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  
(09-14-2018, 12:07 PM)Jezter13 Wrote:  Just sad that this is what has become in some spots.

We have had a major degradation of humanity.  It's sad!

MAJOR DEGRADATION WOULD BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor
 x 0 x 0
(09-14-2018, 04:05 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  Funny, CNN and all the stations that feed the sheep don't show stuff like this, hmmmmm wonder why?! Fuckin disgusting, just the way most of em are, thank God my Father worked all his life and taught us a better way!

Lol when I google searched to watch the video (bc I only saw a picture in the article), the first video I clicked on just happened to be from CNN.

But that video makes me sick to my stomach.
 x 0 x 0
Really Fetz?  What exactly did you put in the search bar?  I tried searching for it using CNN in the input and still got nothing?

So what exactly did you search for?

EXIT  (Fetz Will Never Answer)
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
(09-14-2018, 05:57 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  Really Fetz?  What exactly did you put in the search bar?  I tried searching for it using CNN in the input and still got nothing?

He's in  cuntnundrum right now, LOL

x 0 x 0
(09-14-2018, 06:35 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  
(09-14-2018, 05:57 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  Really Fetz?  What exactly did you put in the search bar?  I tried searching for it using CNN in the input and still got nothing?

He's in a cuntnundrum right now, LOL

Another chronic liar.  This double talk is so funny.

x 0 x 0
“Clerk collapses teens shoplift”

Literally the first video that comes up on my phone is from CNN.com