Not going to watch the game Monday
 x 0 x 0
I’m not subjecting myself to the onslaught I expect. I respect time a lot.

No Darnold = No Interest.
"Are we even Laing? "
 x 0 x 0
(09-12-2019, 12:49 PM)jetsfansince68 Wrote:  No point to it now. I will dvr it and if somehow they win I'll watch it then, just to see how it happened.

Ya Gotta watch! Too dark to mow the lawn(which I will be doing on Sunday BTW).
"HOWEVER, I do believe every negative comment deserves a response, if we so choose." Redtrek
 x 0 x 0
i always gotta laugh when i hear people say shit like this i remember JNC used to do this stupid shit
you know you're gonna watch or you're not a real fan
i watch every game including other teams all the time
you have a passion for the sport and this team or your wouldn't be wasting your time with this board especially having to put up with the neighborhood petulant child and his pompous arrogant ways
 x 0 x 0
(09-13-2019, 01:35 PM)NYCF1 Wrote:  i always gotta laugh when i hear people say shit like this i remember JNC used to do this stupid shit you know youre gonna watch or youre not a real fan
you have a passion for the sport and this team or your wouldnt be wasting your time with this board especially having to put up with the neighborhood petulant child and his pompous arrogant ways

I went with the Browns this week in my survivor pool hoping to jinx them and the Jets somehow walk away with a win.
 x 0 x 0
(09-13-2019, 01:53 PM)jetsfansince68 Wrote:  
(09-13-2019, 01:35 PM)NYCF1 Wrote:  i always gotta laugh when i hear people say shit like this i remember JNC used to do this stupid shit you know youre gonna watch or youre not a real fan
you have a passion for the sport and this team or your wouldnt be wasting your time with this board especially having to put up with the neighborhood petulant child and his pompous arrogant ways

I went with the Browns this week in my survivor pool hoping to jinx them and the Jets somehow walk away with a win.

at this point im not interested really in wins per say without Darnold it really takes a lot of the meaning away
 x 0 x 0
(09-13-2019, 01:55 PM)NYCF1 Wrote:  
(09-13-2019, 01:53 PM)jetsfansince68 Wrote:  I went with the Browns this week in my survivor pool hoping to jinx them and the Jets somehow walk away with a win.

at this point im not interested really in wins per say without Darnold it really takes a lot of the meaning away

Part of Darnold's positive development is to be involved in a winning atmosphere. If the team starts 0-4 or 0-5 before he's back on the field, it's going to be ugly. Yeah I know early draft picks are nice but the Jets will just draft a dlineman because of the value so I'd rather they pick at 16 and be forced to go with a different position.