Noah Sydergaard to have Tommy John surgery
 x 0 x 0
You had to know something like this was going to happen to the Mets. People were optimistic, so something bad had to happen.
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
Glad I did not draft him in fantasy almost did

My rival in the league drafted him in round 5 and Sale in 10....sucks for him .
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
Crazy. Did they sign him long term?
The time to turn this franchise around is now! Let's go JD!
 x 0 x 0
(03-24-2020, 08:59 PM)hustler07 Wrote:  Crazy. Did they sign him long term?

Nope! Wish they traded him to Yanks now. He’s Matt Harvey 2.0. More concerned about his “image” and can’t stay healthy. He’s turned into a pain in the ass for the team just like Harvey.
Next year is his final year before he becomes FA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 x 0 x 0
Tough break for the Mess....although he’s overrated as hell.
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity
 x 0 x 0
And in other baseball news....

I read where Boone said that Stanton’s calf was good and “he’s ready to go”. Uh great....what exactly is he ready for Boonie? Where’s he going besides his couch? Lol
 x 0 x 0
(03-25-2020, 01:59 AM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  Tough break for the Mess....although he’s overrated as hell.

I'm sorry but your post suggests you either have never seen him pitch, haven't seen his stats, or both. He's been hands down one of the best pitchers in baseball the past few seasons. 
 x 0 x 0
(03-25-2020, 12:11 PM)hustler07 Wrote:  
(03-25-2020, 01:59 AM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  Tough break for the Mess....although he’s overrated as hell.

I'm sorry but your post suggests you either have never seen him pitch, haven't seen his stats, or both. He's been hands down one of the best pitchers in baseball the past few seasons. 

Nope. Apparently you haven’t watched.

He wasn’t anywhere close to being “hands down one of the best pitchers in baseball” (last year for example)

Go back and look at the games he pitched. He was absolutely shelled in many of those starts.

10-8 and a 4.28 ERA

Sorry....overrated.
 x 0 x 0

huh?

Noah?

He has some of the best stuff naturally but hasn't put together close as one of the best pitchers in basbeall...."hands down of the best pitchers last past season " I would say top 5 in all of basbeall and that is not case......and I like Noah a lot. 
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 3 x 0
Pretty sure hustler is confusing deGrom and Syndergaard
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
(03-25-2020, 11:30 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  Pretty sure hustler is confusing deGrom and Syndergaard

That’s what I thought initially too. Found it weird to make such a statement of being “hands down one of the best pitchers in baseball” when Syndergaard isn’t even close to being the best pitcher on his own team. It’s pretty funny if Hustler did mix them up, but claimed someone else didn’t watch. Ha ha
 x 0 x 0
Time to bring back the Dark Night.
Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fuck out!
 x 1 x 0

As others said, I think you're confusing Noah and deGrom.  Only thing that really makes sense.  Noah's last few seasons:

2017:  barely played (30 IP)
2018:  3.03 ERA, but missed ~ 1/4 of the season
2019:  4.28 ERA over a full season

If that's one of the best pitchers over the past few seasons... I don't even know what to say.

Hustler really, really, really struggles to admit he's wrong.  So I'm curious how he handles this one!  LOL, he was downright talking down to jetguy… and "never seen him pitch"... yet you apparently don't even know who he is.
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
(03-26-2020, 09:16 AM)sheets316 Wrote:  
(03-25-2020, 12:11 PM)hustler07 Wrote:  I'm sorry but your post suggests you either have never seen him pitch, haven't seen his stats, or both. He's been hands down one of the best pitchers in baseball the past few seasons. 

As others said, I think you're confusing Noah and deGrom.  Only thing that really makes sense.  Noah's last few seasons:

2017:  barely played (30 IP)
2018:  3.03 ERA, but missed ~ 1/4 of the season
2019:  4.28 ERA over a full season

If that's one of the best pitchers over the past few seasons... I don't even know what to say.

Hustler really, really, really struggles to admit he's wrong.  So I'm curious how he handles this one!  LOL, he was downright talking down to jetguy… and "never seen him pitch"... yet you apparently don't even know who he is.

Lol....yep. I’d like an apology. Something along the lines of “I, Hustler was wrong and jetguy was right....therefore I am jetguy’s Bitch forevermore” HA HA.

Syndergaard didn’t lead in any (GOOD) category last year. I knew he was brutalized and gave up a shit ton of runs in a number of games.....but I didn’t realize how bad he really was. Here are the two categories he led the NL in (both bad....lmao)

- Most Earned Runs (94)

- Stolen Bases Against (42) — it was the second straight year (and the 3rd time in his career) he “led” in this.
 x 1 x 0
That mets pitcher with long hair is good.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 x 0 x 0
Where are you Hustler? LMAO
 x 1 x 0
Hustler own up for your mistake and move on lol

Either you confused Degrom and Noah (which is kind of bad) or confirm no you did not and you think Noah is one of the top pitchers in baseball
 x 0 x 0
It may be stupid... and will depend on the price tag... but I don’t think I’d mind Noah on the Yankees starting in 2022.
 x 0 x 0
I would take him......He will have had Tommy John already

And just hope he is one of those pitchers who excels after it and not a Matt Harvey
 x 4 x 0
(03-25-2020, 11:07 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  
(03-25-2020, 12:11 PM)hustler07 Wrote:  I'm sorry but your post suggests you either have never seen him pitch, haven't seen his stats, or both. He's been hands down one of the best pitchers in baseball the past few seasons. 

Nope. Apparently you haven’t watched.

He wasn’t anywhere close to being “hands down one of the best pitchers in baseball” (last year for example)

Go back and look at the games he pitched. He was absolutely shelled in many of those starts.  

10-8 and a 4.28 ERA

Sorry....overrated.

Total gaffe on my part! For some reason i thought we were talking about Degrom fur some reason. Haha! Carry on. Nothing to see here folks. My apologies jetguy