NFL Network Draft coverage sucks now
 x 0 x 0
Without Mayock it's been brutal this year. DJ, Bucky, bowling ball MJD and the rest of them clowns are painful to watch. They couldn't lure McShay from ESPN over to replace Mayock? I like his analysis of players a lot more than these fools.

Their mocks are horrible too. DJ has Jets taking Ed Oliver in his latest mock. If that happens I'm going to flip out. He has bust written all over him. Shit I'd rather they go with Q Williams if they go D line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 x 0 x 0
(04-17-2019, 02:17 AM)Scippo Wrote:  Without Mayock it's been brutal this year. DJ, Bucky, bowling ball MJD and the rest of them clowns are painful to watch. They couldn't lure McShay from ESPN over to replace Mayock? I like his analysis of players a lot more than these fools.

Their mocks are horrible too. DJ has Jets taking Ed Oliver in his latest mock. If that happens I'm going to flip out. He has bust written all over him. Shit I'd rather they go with Q Williams if they go D line.

Yea bits going to be ESPN for be this draft

x 0 x 0
They simply can't trade back or take anyone but Bosa/Allen. It's not an option.
 x 0 x 0
(04-17-2019, 02:17 AM)Scippo Wrote:  Without Mayock it's been brutal this year. DJ, Bucky, bowling ball MJD and the rest of them clowns are painful to watch. They couldn't lure McShay from ESPN over to replace Mayock? I like his analysis of players a lot more than these fools.

These guys do like 6 mock drafts. I really think the networks pressure them to make them “different” and grab headlines.