Mosley to IR
 x 0 x 0
Season over
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
(12-03-2019, 07:04 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  Season over

Our top FA signing played 2 games only.   Hopefully he can come back healthy next year.  We just don't have any luck with these big contract guys.  trumaine johnson, Revis, Mo Wilk - all produced nothing after getting big contract.   
It is what it is.
 x 0 x 0
Good! No reason to risk any future injury or delay any recovery.

Most on here would think I'm crazy or would disagree, but if you could get any level of decent value for Mosley, I'd trade him in a heartbeat. I would then not cut Avery Williamson in the offseason with that move.

I'd love to trade Adams, Mosley, and QWill! You could totally remake this entire Oline and offense doing so.

TradedAdamsMosleyQwillstartingthisoffseason.This February.Loved it!
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 1 x 0
This garbage organization. I knew he needed the surgery in week 3 or 4. He could have had it and been back by now. Instead they wanted him to try and rehab and he suffered two setbacks. This fronts office scares me. They have no clue. Clearly aren’t listening to doctors as we saw with Osemele. WTF is going on here?
 x 0 x 0
(12-03-2019, 08:10 PM)ZenMaster Wrote:  This garbage organization. I knew he needed the surgery in week 3 or 4. He could have had it and been back by now. Instead they wanted him to try and rehab and he suffered two setbacks. This fronts office scares me. They have no clue. Clearly aren’t listening to doctors as we saw with Osemele. WTF is going on here?

Jets sound a lot like the Mets right now.
"Some mothafuckas are always trying to ice skate uphill."
 x 0 x 0
(12-03-2019, 07:16 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  Good! No reason to risk any future injury or delay any recovery.

Most on here would think I'm crazy or would disagree, but if you could get any level of decent value for Mosley, I'd trade him in a heartbeat. I would then not cut Avery Williamson in the offseason with that move.

I'd love to trade Adams, Mosley, and QWill! You could totally remake this entire Oline and offense doing so.

Jesus...is there anyone on this team you don’t want to trade away??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 x 0 x 0
(12-04-2019, 12:37 AM)Scippo Wrote:  
(12-03-2019, 07:16 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  Good! No reason to risk any future injury or delay any recovery.

Jesus...is there anyone on this team you don’t want to trade away??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, everyone else! (Minus Leveon Bell if we could get anything for him which we probably can’t).

It’s not personal, it’s just about best way of building a championship contender.
 x 0 x 0
(12-03-2019, 08:10 PM)ZenMaster Wrote:  This garbage organization. I knew he needed the surgery in week 3 or 4. He could have had it and been back by now. Instead they wanted him to try and rehab and he suffered two setbacks. This fronts office scares me. They have no clue. Clearly aren’t listening to doctors as we saw with Osemele. WTF is going on here?

Luckily for us on this one, their stupidity worked out for us.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

x 0 x 0
If he has not healed after this long .. what are the chances he can play next year? Did they mention anything about surgery?

I fear this will turn out to be how it has always turned out for Jets with big name FA .. he'll probably linger on with injury and next y ear we will be wondering how do we cut our just signed big name FA.

It turns out like 99% of time .. we sign a big name FA ... and within 1 year, the talk is how to cut him (because of injury or player purely suck after contract)
It is what it is.
 x 1 x 0
People on this board is so unrealistic that's the reason why everybody thinks they would be a great GM lol

There is no way you can trade all those players and expect to get even close to the proper value back
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
Great signing!
 x 0 x 0
Jets now have 61.5m of their cap on IR. Far and away the largest amount in the NFL. No one is close to that. Crazy. And Darnold had mono on top of that. Insanity.
 x 0 x 0
The Ravens miss him so much. They’ve slipped from #2 in total defense all the way to #5.
Bilal Powell superfan
 x 0 x 0
(12-04-2019, 01:04 PM)markdsully Wrote:  The Ravens miss him so much. They’ve slipped from #2 in total defense all the way to #5.

we can trade him back for their 1st round pick.
It is what it is.
 x 0 x 0
(12-04-2019, 12:42 PM)jetsfansince68 Wrote:  Jets now have 61.5m of their cap on IR. Far and away the largest amount in the NFL. No one is close to that. Crazy. And Darnold had mono on top of that. Insanity.

Unfortunately, this will save Gase's job.
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
@RichCimini
LB C.J. Mosley (groin) is having surgery "sooner than later," per Adam Gase, who said he didn't know the exact date. The hope is that he will be back for the offseason program in April. Gase was evasive on the timetable, but seemed optimistic about a spring return.

x 0 x 0
(12-04-2019, 01:54 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  
(12-04-2019, 12:42 PM)jetsfansince68 Wrote:  Jets now have 61.5m of their cap on IR. Far and away the largest amount in the NFL. No one is close to that. Crazy. And Darnold had mono on top of that. Insanity.

Unfortunately, this will save Gase's job.

And as much as I don't like Gase it's hard to argue that point. Can any coach overcome that? Not sure it's possible.

Makes you wonder what the record might have been if the Jets stayed healthy like in years past...