Miami Dolphins 2019 Schedule
04-17-2019, 12:01 PM,
Miami Dolphins 2019 Schedule
 x 0  x 0 
Revealed tonight, but...

Football fans won't have to wait much longer to review the 2019 regular-season schedule.

The league announced Tuesday that the schedule will be unveiled Wednesday night at 8 p.m. on NFL Network and NFL.com.

While fans had been eagerly awaiting the exact dates and times of the games, the Miami Dolphins’ 2019 opponents have been known for months.

The Dolphins’ games at Hard Rock Stadium will be against the New England Patriots, Buffalo Bills, New York Jets, Los Angeles Chargers, Cincinnati Bengals, Washington Redskins, Philadelphia Eagles and Baltimore Ravens.

On the road, Miami will have matchups against the Patriots, Bills, Jets, Pittsburgh Steelers, Cleveland Browns, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants and Indianapolis Colts.

The rebuilding Dolphins could have at least one marquee game as the NFL reportedly had been considering scheduling a Thanksgiving Day game at Dallas.

With the league celebrating its 100th season, the NFL had been seeking to schedule games that are reminiscent of the league’s rich history.

One of the NFL’s most memorable games featured the Dolphins and Cowboys playing in the “Snow Bowl” in 1993.

Miami escaped with a 16-14 win in snowy Dallas after recovering their own blocked field goal at the 3-yard line, which was mistakenly touched by Cowboys defensive tackle Leon Lett, setting up Dolphins kicker Pete Stoyanovich’s game-winning, 19-yard kick.

The Dolphins, who will face former teammate Jarvis Landry when they visit Cleveland, have a whopping six matchups against teams who have starting quarterbacks from the 2018 NFL draft: Baker Mayfield (Browns), Sam Darnold (Jets), Josh Allen (Bills) and Lamar Jackson (Ravens).

The Dolphins, who have a new coach in 37-year-old Brian Flores, have the 13th overall pick in the draft next week.
04-17-2019, 12:09 PM,
RE: Miami Dolphins 2019 Schedule
 x 0  x 0 
Damn, I thought 1 of the away games was against the Texans, that sucks!
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor
04-17-2019, 09:29 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Oh boy...

Miami Dolphins 2019 schedule

Week 1
Baltimore Ravens at Miami Dolphins
September 8, 1pm ET

Week 2
New England Patriots at Miami Dolphins
September 15, 1pm ET

Week 3
Miami Dolphins @ Dallas Cowboys
September 22, 1pm ET

Week 4
Los Angeles Chargers @ Miami Dolphins
September 29, 1pm ET

Week 5
BYE

Week 6
Washington Redskins at Miami Dolphins
October 13, 1pm ET

Week 7
Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills
October 20, 1pm ET

Week 8
Miami Dolphins at Pittsburgh Steelers
October 28, Monday Night Football, 8:15pm ET

Week 9
New York Jets at Miami Dolphins
November 3, 1pm ET

Week 10
Miami Dolphins at Indianapolis Colts
November 20, 4:05pm ET

Week 11
Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins
November 17, 1pm ET

Week 12
Miami Dolphins @ Cleveland Browns
November 24, 1pm ET

Week 13
Philadelphia Eagles at Miami Dolphins
December 1, 1pm ET

Week 14
Miami Dolphins at New York Jets
December 8, 1pm ET

Week 15
Miami Dolphins at New York Giants
December 15, 1pm ET

Week 16
Cincinnati Bengals at Miami Dolphins
December 22, 1pm ET

Week 17
Miami Dolphins at New England Patriots
December 29, 1pm ET

Attached Files Image(s)

04-17-2019, 09:57 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Well for those that want Tua this should make them happy.
We should lose those first 3 for sure and most likely 4. Which keep any chance of getting some momentum.

Although I still think we win 6-8 games this year
"Everybody has a price"
04-17-2019, 10:01 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
That's a 3 - 13 record and that's being generous, we could easily go 2 - 14 

Just don't see it any other way
04-17-2019, 10:42 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Jets and Bills are on the same level as we are. Is their future closer than ours...sure but are they really that much better than us right now? So I can see us at least splitting the games with them.
That's 2-2

We usually win one against the Pats but having them at home so early probably takes that away so that 0-2 for a total of 2-4 in the division.

We always lose to Baltimore and for whatever reason seem to have the Chargers# so I will say 1-1 for a total of 3-5

Redskins, Giants and Bengals are a toss up so I will say 2-1 (As I really think the Redskins As-Is will be the worst team in the league).
Total now at 5-6

Out of the Browns, Steelers, Cowboys, Eagles and Colts we will one of those games as that is just what we do. We always beat at least one team that we have no business beating. 1-4
Total now at 6-10
*Yes I can see us losing all 5 of these games, just based on history dont think that happens. Even so that would be 5-11

This is why I really feel we won't lose enough games to be #1 next year and won't get Tua.

I think the realistic range of wins is a low of 4 and a high of 7.

We have been an 8-8ish team, and our QB situation is at worst the same. The only guys still really producing that we traded/let go was Quinn. We may have lost some depth, but that was to clear out cap since those depth guys were making to much money.
No I didn't forget about Jawaun James, don't think his absence will be that noticeable. And I honestly think that was the worst contract given out this offseason.
"Everybody has a price"
04-17-2019, 11:08 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
There is a maximum of 5 winnable games on our schedule.

Redskins, Giants, Bengals and split with the Jets/Bills.

I hope at least 2 of those teams take a QB in this draft because all 3 of them and maybe the Bucs are our biggest competition for Tua.
thegreathoo Wrote:We have not seen better QB play than RT in 2014, therefore, arguably he is better than Marino.

04-17-2019, 11:09 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
I’m not saying we will split with Jets and Bills they could and should sweep us.
thegreathoo Wrote:We have not seen better QB play than RT in 2014, therefore, arguably he is better than Marino.

04-17-2019, 11:10 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
First look at that schedule and I said 4 wins if we are lucky.

But we are not lucky when it comes to shit like this we are cursed.

Jesus I hope we dump Jones and Stills before the draft.
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
04-17-2019, 11:10 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
With this schedule we can have a 2 win season and get the first pick
04-17-2019, 11:17 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(04-17-2019, 11:10 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  With this schedule we can have a 2 win season and get the first pick

I think 3-13 but could easily go 2-14, what if Fitz gets hurt, we got Cock Osweiler to step in? Could really be a disaster if Fitz goes down......Lol we may not win a game 
04-18-2019, 12:38 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
I am okay with losing 16 games next season if it means something 5 years from now.
04-18-2019, 08:06 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
Always the Ravens and the Chargers. Always. I never bought into the Tank for Tua business E, but seeing this schedule, unless Flores really coaches like BB and we get a Draft like the `74 Steelers you may very well get your wish next Draft.
04-18-2019, 09:10 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
I like Tua... I think he is an outstanding prospect... But Lawrence is just better... If we were going to build around a QB... I want it to be Lawrence. Lawrence is going to be better than Andrew Luck
04-18-2019, 10:21 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
so you want to lose two years in a row....good luck with that
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
04-18-2019, 10:29 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
If you are for Lawrence, and he isn't coming out until NEXT draft (maybe), I don't get why you'd want to tank this season...
04-18-2019, 10:38 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
Shmen

I want the best picks in the coming draft also.

Plus there is carry over with the cap when you can save money

If we dump stills and Jones there are cap benefits.

MUCH MUCH better chance of getting a franchise player ( at corner, linebacker, edge, etc..) when you pick top three as opposed to 13th

So If the next Draft landed us a 21 year old JJ Watt (Type)... and the draft after that got us Lawrence... Yeah I would be okay with that scenario..
04-18-2019, 10:41 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
(04-18-2019, 10:38 AM)Etrius24 Wrote:  Shmen

I want the best picks in the coming draft also.

Plus there is  carry over with the cap when you can save money

If we dump stills and Jones there are cap benefits.

MUCH MUCH better chance of getting a franchise player ( at  corner, linebacker, edge, etc..) when you pick top three as opposed to 13th

So If the next Draft landed us a 21 year old JJ Watt (Type)... and the draft after that got us Lawrence... Yeah I would be okay with that scenario..

Understood, higher picks are more valuable, not going to hope for losing though to grab a better DE or CB prospect who wouldn't make the differences that a QB can...
04-18-2019, 10:51 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
Shmen

as I stated..

When you pick top three you have a shot at a game changing player... even if it is not a QB.

I do not look at it as wanting to lose.

I look at a 6 win season as fucking worthless when we pick 15th in the draft when 4 wins would have us pick 3rd... Why over pay free agents on the wrong side of 30 years of age to barely win 6 games so we can fuck ourselves out of a top 3 pick in the draft?

Given that scenario... I think we all agree on what needs to happen. The problem is we are stuck in a cycle where we constantly overpay and fuck our cap space up.. and then the on field product is mostly shitty.. we draft middle of the round... and struggle to win 6 games.

It is like groundhog day... season in and season out of this shit.
04-18-2019, 11:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-18-2019, 11:54 AM by Forest.)
 x 1  x 0 
So E, if we get the #1 pick next year you want to trade in hopes of
A) getting the #1 pick again (which means none of our young guys can play and our coach sucks)
b) Or hoping whomever does end up with the first overall pick in the Lawerence draft doesn't need a QB

Sounds like a sound and sane plan, LMAO
"Everybody has a price"