Major escalation in Syria - another chem attack ..
 x 0 x 0
(04-26-2018, 02:30 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  
(04-26-2018, 02:22 PM)HerrinSchadenfreude Wrote:  Your post above doesn't even make fucking sense pion. You can't understand English - it's confirmed now. Please explain how people on the ground saying there was no evidence of chemical attack by Assad contradicts beliefs that Assad was being blamed for something he didn't do.

You're a goddamned idiot. Full retard.

It's confirmed now, LOL  You are a full blown wacko!  Who confirmed it, Shareef?  LOL

Retard. Now I can't keep up with your bullshit. You didn't watch the video, yet you still run your mouth like you know something about it, then try to clown because you think it says the opposite of what I said. Now that I point out how fucking stupid you were to make that mistake when you were talked to in plain English you think you can disparage the people on the ground and hustle me into believing that they're not the best source for testimony about what happened?

The people IN THE ORIGINAL VIDEO, testifying ON RECORD ON VIDEO before an international consortium, don't know what they're talking about. But you and the rest of your dipshit Tweedles here on Fieldchatter that are so far up the MIC's ass that you can read the Fisher Price stamp on the bottom of their lungs are fit to ridicule them?

Game over.

And what was confirmed, as it's now being confirmed yet AGAIN, is that you don't understand English. NOT who was responsible for the attack.

Back to this:

Quote:So let me see if I understand this now:

a) Piss on the Arabs who follow your faith and exalt your God as Christians because they're Arabs. Or if someone catches you doing that, just pretend you don't know they're Christians.

b) Fist pump the people who piss on your Messiah, call him the son of a whore in certain holy books of theirs and universally deny he's the Son of God, because they hate the same Arabs you hate. Arm them, fund them, shill at the UN for them, and recruit other Arabs who hate your faith to help kill the people in part A above and overthrow their government, deny them right of return, or deny them the right to commerce or practice of your faith.

c) Call yourself a devout Christian and defender of Christians - descendant of those who built the country, who used to comprise 90% of the country. Although Christians have never comprised 90% of anything in this country unless you overlook literally everyone else. Spain, France, Native Americans, Black slaves, Irish, Mexicans, Eastern Europeans, Chinese - all of whom broke their backs building this country and most of whom were not Christians by way of the New Testament, which you ensure everyone is the only testament in the Bible anyone should be judging your faith and its people on.

Where are those links to my quotes you were on about, Zealot? Hot air and failed reading comprehension about those too, huh?
When you wish upon a star you're actually a few million years late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams.