Major escalation in Syria - another chem attack ..
 x 0 x 0
(Yesterday, 12:53 PM)choochmmm9 Wrote:  
(Yesterday, 12:38 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  LOL, I thought the same thing when I read that.  So arrogant.

And I know it's chooch, not Etrius... but laughing at the thought of all of Etrius' sources being from Facebook memes.

I'm arrogant, I'm sexist. I see a theme here.

I still have Shitbull on ignore, I see it is still offering valuable comments to grown up conversations. Literally just says the dumbest shit here, which is saying a lot.

Tell me again how what a great person you are?  Tell me again how everyone else pales in comparison to your greatness?  You are a special idiot!  What a fucking dick!  LOL
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
I also laugh at the ignore response.  Only a complete moron would use the ignore button, because then you have to hit an extra button or two to read what I say about you.  And you know you read every fucking line, because you are a fucking troll who is addicted to these boards.  LOL
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
(Yesterday, 12:53 PM)choochmmm9 Wrote:  
(Yesterday, 12:38 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  LOL, I thought the same thing when I read that.  So arrogant.

And I know it's chooch, not Etrius... but laughing at the thought of all of Etrius' sources being from Facebook memes.

I'm arrogant, I'm sexist. I see a theme here.

I still have Shitbull on ignore, I see it is still offering valuable comments to grown up conversations. Literally just says the dumbest shit here, which is saying a lot.

I'm very open about how I think far left liberals like yourself have become "the bad guys."

I used to say that about Republicans.  But you libtards have lost your minds in recent years.  Even prior to Trump.

I 100% agreed with Pitbull's take on your post.  "I'm wonderful and better than you non-libtards!!!"

And then throwing in the ABSOLUTELY LAUGHABLE (to all non-libtards) "you just listen to Fox News!!!"... how a libtard still says that is simply beyond me.  Do you pay attention to just about every other news channel?  They've collectively lost it.
Da'Ron
 x 0 x 0
(Yesterday, 01:12 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  
(Yesterday, 12:53 PM)choochmmm9 Wrote:  I'm arrogant, I'm sexist. I see a theme here.

I'm very open about how I think far left liberals like yourself have become "the bad guys."

I used to say that about Republicans.  But you libtards have lost your minds in recent years.  Even prior to Trump.

I 100% agreed with Pitbull's take on your post.  "I'm wonderful and better than you non-libtards!!!"

And then throwing in the ABSOLUTELY LAUGHABLE (to all non-libtards) "you just listen to Fox News!!!"... how a libtard still says that is simply beyond me.  Do you pay attention to just about every other news channel?  They've collectively lost it.

Thank you, your line about the N word and liar and hypocrite was very quotable by the way.

x 0 x 0
(Yesterday, 01:12 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  
(Yesterday, 12:53 PM)choochmmm9 Wrote:  I'm arrogant, I'm sexist. I see a theme here.

I try to look at other sources, unlike you that just swallow anything Fox shovels down your gob.

Do I think it's a false flag, no. Do I think they shot at an empty building, no. Here's the thing, I was going to link a WaPo article that was really detailed about the strikes - but than you would go on how it's fake news.

THAT'S the post you think is dripping with arrogance!? Wow, you're right - I can see it...

Unreal, remind me again how calling someone a DYKE is okay in your book. Closet fucking bigot.

x 0 x 0
(Yesterday, 03:09 PM)choochmmm9 Wrote:  
(Yesterday, 01:12 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  I'm very open about how I think far left liberals like yourself have become "the bad guys."

I try to look at other sources, unlike you that just swallow anything Fox shovels down your gob.

Do I think it's a false flag, no. Do I think they shot at an empty building, no. Here's the thing, I was going to link a WaPo article that was really detailed about the strikes - but than you would go on how it's fake news.

THAT'S the post you think is dripping with arrogance!? Wow, you're right - I can see it...

Unreal, remind me again how calling someone a DYKE is okay in your book. Closet fucking bigot.

You're using every single thing from the libtard playbook!!!  I actually love it!!!

"I'm wonderful and if you don't agree, you're awful!!!"
"You watch too much Fox News!!!" (probably said after watching an hour of the CNBC dyke)
Now the ultimate go to, if you don't agree with a libtard... "You're a bigot!!!"

Congrats, you have passed, with flying colors, "Being a Libtard 101"!!!!

This is downright hilarious.

p.s. that wasn't the post filled with arrogance
Da'Ron
 x 0 x 0
And funny with libtards like you... calling women like Tomi Lahren or Ivanka Trump a "dumb bimbo" is NOT sexist. Calling a dyke a dyke is sexist, though.

Okay.
Da'Ron
 x 0 x 0
(Yesterday, 12:21 PM)choochmmm9 Wrote:  
(Yesterday, 11:53 AM)apollo04 Wrote:  Let me get this straight: Syria has been with this war for 5+ years.  Most of the country is heavily damanaged at one point or another;  ISIS took control of part of syria.  You got fighting involving Trukey, Russia, Iran, Israel, rebels, Kurds - you name it.

And you are telling me they have "Cancer research facility"?!!!!!!!

You resorting to your usual bs about Fox.  i didn't have to look anywhere to call this out as suspect.

I'm just calling you for the idiot you are.   Just think for a second .. use your brain.   Syria has been in brutal war for years - Assad is using gas to kill his own people to gain control.   You had ISIS chopping off heads.  Refugee flowing out by millions.   You really think they have a cancer research facility?  Seriously?  That didn't cross your mind?
 x 0 x 0
(Yesterday, 03:30 PM)apollo04 Wrote:  
(Yesterday, 12:21 PM)choochmmm9 Wrote:  I try to look at other sources, unlike you that just swallow anything Fox shovels down your gob.

You resorting to your usual bs about Fox.  i didn't have to look anywhere to call this out as suspect.

I'm just calling you for the idiot you are.   Just think for a second .. use your brain.   Syria has been in brutal war for years - Assad is using gas to kill his own people to gain control.   You had ISIS chopping off heads.  Refugee flowing out by millions.   You really think they have a cancer research facility?  Seriously?  That didn't cross your mind?

All I said was the link Etrius posted was interesting. It was another take on the situation. I don't think it was a false flag, I don't think it was an abandoned site, I don't think it was whatever the slimeball Syrian regime said it was. I said in another thread, possibly this one, the strike was good - we had assistance from other countries.

x 1 x 0
(Yesterday, 03:22 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  And funny with libtards like you... calling women like Tomi Lahren or Ivanka Trump a "dumb bimbo" is NOT sexist.  Calling a dyke a dyke is sexist, though.

Okay.

I actually went back to that thread. Never said 'dumb bimbo', just said Ivanka had NO place sitting on a G-20 summit. You're pretty good and putting words in people's mouth. You went on to accuse me in that thread of saying, 'Chooch said basically Ivanka belonged in the kitchen'. Reach central...

I'll continue to say dyke is pretty scummy thing to call a women, but whatever. If you had a daughter and someone called her a dyke I am pretty sure would be A-OK with it. Go into a store and ask an employee, "Hey have you seen the women I came in with? Kind of looks like a dyke"? Yeah, sounds pretty shitty, huh?

x 0 x 0
(Yesterday, 04:26 PM)choochmmm9 Wrote:  
(Yesterday, 03:22 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  And funny with libtards like you... calling women like Tomi Lahren or Ivanka Trump a "dumb bimbo" is NOT sexist.  Calling a dyke a dyke is sexist, though.

Okay.

I actually went back to that thread. Never said 'dumb bimbo', just said Ivanka had NO place sitting on a G-20 summit. You're pretty good and putting words in people's mouth. You went on to accuse me in that thread of saying, 'Chooch said basically Ivanka belonged in the kitchen'. Reach central...

I'll continue to say dyke is pretty scummy thing to call a women, but whatever. If you had a daughter and someone called her a dyke I am pretty sure would be A-OK with it. Go into a store and ask an employee, "Hey have you seen the women I came in with? Kind of looks like a dyke"? Yeah, sounds pretty shitty, huh?

I noticed you didn’t answer. Don’t be a coward and answer. Have you ever used the word “fag” or “dyke” before? Maybe you didn’t answer because you know I know the answer?

Stop being a whiney hypocrite.
Da'Ron
 x 0 x 0
And joking about Rachel Maddow is a lot different than going up to a lesbian and calling them a dyke. Good lord, I pray you’re smart enough to understand that.
Da'Ron
 x 1 x 0
Another day, another NATO lie:

OPCW confirms UN team came under fire in Douma, mission delayed by security concerns https://www.rt.com/news/424518-opcw-douma-delay-security/

OPCW contradicts Americant claims that the team was delayed in any way by either Russian or Syrian state forces.

Turns out OPCW has only been delayed twice now. Once by NATO missile attacks and next by being assaulted by small arms fire that Syrian state and Russian security officials had to repel.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
When you wish upon a star you're actually a few million years late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams.
 x 0 x 0
LK

The lies and the truth do not matter now.

Trump got to look strong by "Sending his message"

And if there is war that comes out of this then the powers that be get what they want.

Win-win...

The truth never mattered.
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
 x 0 x 0
(Today, 12:40 AM)HerrinSchadenfreude Wrote:  Another day, another NATO lie:

OPCW confirms UN team came under fire in Douma, mission delayed by security concerns https://www.rt.com/news/424518-opcw-douma-delay-security/

OPCW contradicts Americant claims that the team was delayed in any way by either Russian or Syrian state forces.

Turns out OPCW has only been delayed twice now. Once by NATO missile attacks and next by being assaulted by small arms fire that Syrian state and Russian security officials had to repel.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Damn you LK!!!

Damn you for teasing us with what this forum could look like: A place filled with more than just mindless agenda-fueled drivel...More than just finger pointing at government/media facilitated “sides” that distract from the real sources of our bigger problems.

Damn youuuuuu!!!!!

LOL
 x 0 x 0
(Yesterday, 08:38 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  
(Yesterday, 04:26 PM)choochmmm9 Wrote:  I actually went back to that thread. Never said 'dumb bimbo', just said Ivanka had NO place sitting on a G-20 summit. You're pretty good and putting words in people's mouth. You went on to accuse me in that thread of saying, 'Chooch said basically Ivanka belonged in the kitchen'. Reach central...

I noticed you didn’t answer.  Don’t be a coward and answer.  Have you ever used the word “fag” or “dyke” before?  Maybe you didn’t answer because you know I know the answer?

Stop being a whiney hypocrite.

Is Anderson Cooper a fag cause he is gay and a journalist you don't agree with?

Your 'coward' game playbook is such bullshit too, if I say something verses your vitriolic way you called someone a dyke. You don't like someone, so attack their sexual preference? Shows a lot about your character.

You didn't answer my coward, if some dipshit called a women in your life a dyke because of a disagreement of opinion, you would be OK with that? I understand it's a stupid internet message board, but come the fuck on. There is a lot of name calling around here, but it going to someone's sexual preference is low. You've done it on multiple occasions too, a one off I would kind of get.

You going after her sexual preference just shows really who you are.

x 0 x 0
LOL, chooch STILL won't answer the simple question.  I think we all know the answer.  H Y P O C R I T E.

Is Anderson Cooper a fag cause he is gay and a journalist you don't agree with?

Well, yes, he's a fag.  But I wouldn't call him that.  I respect him.  Good dude.  I do agree with him on plenty of things, btw.  I'm socially to left, without the whining and "you're a racist!!!" and "you watch too much Fox News" bullshit.

Your 'coward' game playbook is such bullshit too, if I say something verses your vitriolic way you called someone a dyke. You don't like someone, so attack their sexual preference? Shows a lot about your character.

I'm not "attacking" her.  If she does read the Fieldchatter political forum, I would apologize.

You didn't answer my coward, if some dipshit called a women in your life a dyke because of a disagreement of opinion, you would be OK with that?

I did answer it.  Can't help it that you missed it.  As I said when I responded, if you don't get the difference between me jokingly calling Maddox a dyke on a board SHE'LL NEVER FUCKING READ... vs saying it straight to someone's face... then you're simply the dumbest person on this board.  Which is saying something.

Btw, the first time (a few weeks ago?) I called her a dyke... I actually forgot her name.  So I said "the dyke from MSNBC."  You all knew who I was talking about, so it was effective.  I keep saying it now, because the sensitivity of snowflakes is funny.  (even though they use/used the same words... LOL that you can't even answer if you have or not!!!!)

You going after her sexual preference just shows really who you are.

Funny?  Or just like you, because I'm sure you've said "dyke" or "fag" before?
Da'Ron