Live Impeachment Week (Starts Wednesday Nov 13)
 x 0 x 0
Probably more of a good thing then a bad thing
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
E Just got back from the Doctor...

First physical in 22 years... E decided it was time to get some health insurance... Being that I am 44 and sooner or later I will need to see a doctor for something.

So they took blood, I had to pee in a cup, The prostate exam... ( Oh boy was that fun ) Calculated my body fat my BMI.. What percentage of my body was muscular.

Go back next week to get the lab results and for a follow up

I will still be fucked if I have to go to the emergency room... No coverage there... And I own my home...So it is either pay or they take your house. But for a couple hundred bucks a month I can go see the doc twice a month if needed.. get prescriptions filled...Get my blood work and labs done 4 times a year and 2 physicals a year.

I said fuck it...

The Clinic I joined has a dozen doctors on staff and someone on call 24 hours a day...It is close to where I live.

I recently filled out a will for the first time in my life .... I think after Christmas I will look into putting my properties into some sort of trust for protection in case I do get sick or into an accident...etc..

Getting old is strange... Having to think about all of this shit.
 x 0 x 0
Well definitely smart to get health insurance being in your 40s you just never know...seems like your physical went ok
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
Best way to stay healthy is to get a gym membership and go every day.  I see guys in there that are way older than me and still look great.  There is no bad side to it.
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
Pit..

I work out 4- times a week minimum.

My blood pressure was 121 over 82... Which is about Perfect.

I try to run 10 miles a week... Depends on how my legs feel... If they are sore or my shins bother me I do half an hour on the stationary bike instead of running because it is low impact.

I take a handful of vitamin and nutritional supplements... Garlic, Olive leaf extract, milk thistle, Dandelion root, Graviola, Spirulina, Moringa

Several people in my extended family had serious health problems past the age of 50... The more I read about aging and health the clearer it is that the circumference of the waist and the neck are two of the most important things we can measure as we age. 32 inch jeans are tight for me... But I am only a couple pounds away from them fitting comfortably.

When I was 40 I lost 35 pounds and started exercising lightly... a year later I went to a gym for the first time in my life. I changed to a diet that is about half Paleo and Half Keto...

A few years back I read a book called : "Younger next year." Everyone over the age of 40 needs to read this fucking book.

I am not going to live forever... But I want to be able to enjoy life until it is my time to go.
 x 0 x 0
(11-14-2019, 09:10 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  Pit..

I work out 4- times a week minimum.

My blood pressure was 121 over 82... Which is about Perfect.

I try to run 10 miles a week... Depends on how my legs feel... If they are sore or my shins bother me I do half an hour on the stationary bike instead of running because it is low impact.

I take a handful of vitamin and nutritional supplements... Garlic, Olive leaf extract, milk thistle, Dandelion root, Graviola, Spirulina, Moringa

Several people in my extended family had serious health problems past the age of 50... The more I read about aging and health the clearer it is that the circumference of the waist and the neck are two of the most important things we can measure as we age.  32 inch jeans are tight for me... But I am only a couple pounds away from them fitting comfortably.

When I was 40 I lost 35 pounds and started exercising lightly... a year later I went to a gym for the first time in my life.  I changed to a diet that is about half Paleo and Half Keto...

A few years back I read a book called :  "Younger next year."  Everyone over the age of 40 needs to read this fucking book.

I am not going to live forever... But I want to be able to enjoy life until it is my time to go.

I'd still slap your ricketty ass silly, LOL  Just kidding.  Bottom line, most people over 40 are in horrible shape.  Hell 25% of the people that go to gyms are out of shape too.  If you are not, no advice needed.  For me, I smoke, drink and etc.  but have always been very active playing sports and working out and believe everyone should do it.

Have a good night Etrius, the Knicks are coming on

x 0 x 0
Pit

Never smoked... I ran 5 miles a day 5 days a week from the time I was in middle school until after college... Once upon a time I was in half decent shape. When I first went to the gym I noticed that it made a difference... But the gains slowed down rapidly after the initial improvement in my fitness.

I chalk that up to age... Even exercising and eating decently the best I can do is try to maintain.
 x 1 x 0
Day 2 of Impeachment Testimony: another big flop

lol they bought in someone who got fired from State Dept - and she is whining why she got fired. And she admitted she knows NOTHING about this particular ukraine matter. She is just upset they fired her!
It is what it is.
 x 0 x 0
Trump tweeted something during the hearing, and Adam S. claims that Trump is intimidating the Witness.

Here is my question: If she is already inside the House testifying - and Trump is somewhere else tweeting something, she has no idea about the tweet - how is she being intimidated?
It is what it is.
 x 0 x 0
(11-15-2019, 02:13 PM)apollo04 Wrote:  Day 2 of Impeachment Testimony:  another big flop

lol they bought in someone who got fired from State Dept - and she is whining why she got fired.  And she admitted she knows NOTHING about this particular ukraine matter.   She is just upset they fired her!

It's so absurd it makes me feel like you are making it up LOL 
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
 x 0 x 0
BTW - Trump released another Transcript with Ukraine pres - NOTHING about quid pro quo. Adam S. got ticked off because it came out right before his hearing and does not help his case.
It is what it is.
 x 0 x 0
I just want to know why he's so fucking afraid to release his taxes!!! Fucking lying fraudster Trump!!
 x 0 x 0
(11-15-2019, 02:58 PM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  I just want to know why he's so fucking afraid to release his taxes!!! Fucking lying fraudster Trump!!

Yeah bro but are we still talking about his god dam taxes

You, I could have swore came on here a month ago and said you were sick of hearing the ANti trumpers of talking about non sense and actually was shocked considering your spratic rants about him and name calling on him lol

I am not questioning if you were bashing him for something new, being critical , saying will not vote for him, ,more so of your contradiction a month ago or when you were mocking the ones like E who keep bringing up past shit 
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
(11-15-2019, 02:58 PM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  I just want to know why he's so fucking afraid to release his taxes!!! Fucking lying fraudster Trump!!

Because income and wealth are not related. His income was probably under $250K/yr before becoming President. His wealth is significantly more because of the companies he owns. Trump boasts about his wealth and doesn't want to see people he has such a low "income".

Just like when Warren Buffet talked about taxes on the rich needing to be raised because his secretary paid more in income tax then he did. Buffett's secretary was well paid, $250K/yr, and his "income" was very low. When the taxes on capital gains were taken into account instead of just "income" Buffett had paid significantly more in taxes.
 x 0 x 0
(11-15-2019, 02:33 PM)Litefghtr Wrote:  
(11-15-2019, 02:13 PM)apollo04 Wrote:  Day 2 of Impeachment Testimony:  another big flop

lol they bought in someone who got fired from State Dept - and she is whining why she got fired.  And she admitted she knows NOTHING about this particular ukraine matter.   She is just upset they fired her!

It's so absurd it makes me feel like you are making it up LOL 

That part is my opinion (about she is upset that she got fired).  Rest she admitted.  
It is what it is.
 x 0 x 0
(11-15-2019, 03:43 PM)Kizzfastfists Wrote:  

Because income and wealth are not related. His income was probably under $250K/yr before becoming President. His wealth is significantly more because of the companies he owns. Trump boasts about his wealth and doesn't want to see people he has such a low "income".

Just like when Warren Buffet talked about taxes on the rich needing to be raised because his secretary paid more in income tax then he did. Buffett's secretary was well paid, $250K/yr, and his "income" was very low. When the taxes on capital gains were taken into account instead of just "income" Buffett had paid significantly more in taxes.

And that is EXACTLY the reason he should not release it.  Most of these idiots have NO IDEA what tax returns is - white about it for years.  And even if he were to release it, they'll still whine about it.

I'm 100% sure AWTY  HAS ZERO INTEREST in looking into his tax returns, or he even knows how to read a corp tax return.  But because MSM/Dem got it into his head - he wants to see the tax return.   
It is what it is.
 x 1 x 0
[Image: d28e34f6c909ba904aeeb027ae1f4296.jpg]

Lol
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"