Lions Lives Matter
 x 0 x 0

Liberal Cat, lol!
When you wish upon a star you're actually a few million years late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams.
 x 0 x 0
(07-13-2018, 03:05 PM)HerrinSchadenfreude Wrote:  
(07-13-2018, 01:37 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  Lmao I saw that! I thought the same thing.....I always read the comments, funny

I read that and hard as I tried I could not get away from wondering what a liberal cat looked like. Shaved naked and chained to a tree branch meowing at top volume protesting about how most cats that climb trees and kill birds should be excused because the catnip had them and they weren't responsible for their actions. LMFAO. Something's wrong with me

Lmao Ya, great analogy
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor
 x 0 x 0
If the deer is in an area where there are lots of fruit and nut trees to eat from... and they do not have to do without in winter barely making it eating tips of spruce trees... Deer meat is fantastic.

Yes it is lean.. But when you make hamburger you can control how lean it is by adding some fat.. or making sure you grind up only the fattest cuts of meat.

There is a big health kick in stores for extra lean beef... And grass-fed beef...They are lean and cook in my opinion just like deer meat.

Just try to cook up a hamburger on the grill from 93% lean beef... LOL

Cows and deer cannot properly digest corn... Because of this, they get fat... If you shoot a deer that has been eating all summer from a corn feeder the meat is almost exactly like beef from the store.

People lack vision... If you hunt and have hunting land... Instead of just throwing out corn... Plant half dozen Chestnut trees... In a few years you will have the biggest and healthiest deer imaginable coming to that grove of trees...

Even if you are just leasing hunting land.. Plant Apple and Chestnut trees and every fucking deer for 10 miles will come to that piece of land...
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
 x 0 x 0
(07-12-2018, 08:00 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  
(07-12-2018, 07:42 PM)Litefghtr Wrote:  I would be scared i saw all the strange shit eaten in korea

But the women are so cute, LOL

Ehhh really?? I guess if you like no skinny rice eating chicks with no ass.......different strokes for different folks
 x 1 x 0
(07-11-2018, 03:35 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  
(07-11-2018, 03:26 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  I love this thread, HA! 1 for the animal, 0 for the ass-head poacher.......I'm always for the animal, especially against douchebags like this!

I'm not a hunter, but am amazed how hunting has become so demonized.  

I completely agree with you. I've been hunting dogs for awhile now and people get all worked up about it. We need to focus on the really important problems in the country like athletes kneeling during the anthem.
 x 0 x 0
(07-18-2018, 01:16 AM)carmelo Wrote:  
(07-11-2018, 03:35 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  I'm not a hunter, but am amazed how hunting has become so demonized.  

I completely agree with you. I've been hunting dogs for awhile now and people get all worked up about it. We need to focus on the really important problems in the country like athletes kneeling during the anthem.

XD BRAVO!
When you wish upon a star you're actually a few million years late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams.
 x 1 x 0
(07-18-2018, 01:16 AM)carmelo Wrote:  
(07-11-2018, 03:35 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  I'm not a hunter, but am amazed how hunting has become so demonized.  

......or which Bathroom to use Paranoid
 x 0 x 0
(07-18-2018, 01:57 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  
(07-18-2018, 01:16 AM)carmelo Wrote:  I completely agree with you. I've been hunting dogs for awhile now and people get all worked up about it. We need to focus on the really important problems in the country like athletes kneeling during the anthem.

......or which Bathroom to use Paranoid

Well lesbians just cleared that one up. Haven't you heard?