Let's be honest
11-10-2019, 10:10 PM,
Let's be honest
 x 1  x 0 
Were not getting a QB in the 2020 draft. 

Kudos to Flores for being a good coach... Sadly in 2019 we needed a bad coach. 

Another year ruined, another plan failed, another future QB prospect slips through the Dolphins grasp. 

What more can really be said. Sure people like KD get a good chuckle out of watching the other fans suffer but at the end of the day, we might as well have went 6-10 again. 

I "bought in" after Ross's press conference last spring. We all watched as they traded away anyone that had value, we watched the media call us out for months.

I'm not mad really just depressed I guess. Disappointed for our team, in a state if shock kinda. Cant believe were throwing away a QB prospect like this.

Ryan Firzpatrick could do more damage to this franchise than any QB since Marino.  For the rest of Tua and Burrows careers, I will always wonder what could have been. Just like the list of players I've begged this team to draft over the years. Big Ben, Lamar Jackson, Matt Ryan, Dac Prescott. add Tua and Burrows to the list. 

#Lose4Lawrence2021 I guess is the plan now.
Bob Ross is my hero
11-10-2019, 10:12 PM,
RE: Let's be honest
 x 0  x 0 
Such a shame Fins are not playing Rosen...I actually feel for you guys, that's complete bullshit.
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
11-10-2019, 10:13 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(11-10-2019, 10:10 PM)MrChadRico Wrote:  Were not getting a QB in the 2020 draft. 

Another year ruined, another plan failed, another future QB prospect slips through the Dolphins grasp. 

What more can really be said. Sure people like KD get a good chuckle out of watching the other fans suffer but at the end of the day, we might as well have went 6-10 again. 

I "bought in" after Ross's press conference last spring. We all watched as they traded away anyone that had value, we watched the media call us out for months.

I'm not mad really just depressed I guess. Disappointed for our team, in a state if shock kinda. Cant believe were throwing away a QB prospect like this.

Ryan Firzpatrick could do more damage to this franchise than any QB since Marino.  For the rest of Tua and Burrows careers, I will always wonder what could have been. Just like the list of players I've begged this team to draft over the years. Big Ben, Lamar Jackson, Matt Ryan, Dac Prescott. add Tua and Burrows to the list. 

There are other QB prospects in this draft like Hurts who I like and Burrow, there should be 3 solid prospects, not everyone will be selecting a qb
11-10-2019, 10:17 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(11-10-2019, 10:13 PM)UMFinfan Wrote:  
(11-10-2019, 10:10 PM)MrChadRico Wrote:  Were not getting a QB in the 2020 draft. 

There are other QB prospects in this draft like Hurts who I like and Burrow, there should be 3 solid prospects, not everyone will be selecting a qb
hurts is said to be projected to be 4th or 5th round.

pray to God we pass on him unless we use him as a gadget player in the wildcat

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
11-10-2019, 10:20 PM,
 x 1  x 0 
We have 5 first round draft picks the next 2 years, we probably use 3 of them to move up and draft Herbert, with our luck he becomes a bust and we wasted our assets. now we turn to the year 2051, half the board members are dead but the remaining are still talking about reaching the playoffs one day. Yay. Dolphins for life.
11-10-2019, 10:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-10-2019, 10:21 PM by UMFinfan.)
 x 0  x 0 
(11-10-2019, 10:17 PM)nategonzalez79 Wrote:  
(11-10-2019, 10:13 PM)UMFinfan Wrote:  There are other QB prospects in this draft like Hurts who I like and Burrow, there should be 3 solid prospects, not everyone will be selecting a qb
hurts is said to be projected to be 4th or 5th round.

For real? I hope we spend a third round on him to ensure we get him
11-10-2019, 10:25 PM,
 x 1  x 0 
I'm a fan of Hurts, I think that should be the target. It's early and I have not looked at much youtube clips, they aren't available, but Hurts looks like the Russell Wilson type pick Dolphins should aim for.
Also, Anthony Gordon. That's the value.
11-10-2019, 10:31 PM,
 x 1  x 0 
I'm not getting excited for Hurts I'm sorry I'm just not doing it.

Damn it Flores
Bob Ross is my hero
11-10-2019, 10:32 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(11-10-2019, 10:12 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  Such a shame Fins are not playing Rosen...I actually feel for you guys, that's complete bullshit.

Flores can't field and him and have any credibility with the rest of the team. He's fucking garbage.
11-10-2019, 10:46 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(11-10-2019, 10:31 PM)MrChadRico Wrote:  I'm not getting excited for Hurts I'm sorry I'm just not doing it.

Damn it Flores

Who cares about being excited!?

This team needs to hire a good defensive coordinator, and build the defense.  Get some dawgs upfront.

They need to get just a good quarterback.  Hurts can move, he's rushed for 869 yards this season and has 15 rushing touchdowns, in addition to 24 passing touchdowns.  He's thrown more touchdowns per attempt than Burrow or Herbert.  And with that many rushes he has only 10 sacks all season.  He is very good, and that's all we need.  He is very similar to Russ Wilson.
11-11-2019, 11:38 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
(11-10-2019, 10:25 PM)thegreathoo Wrote:  I'm a fan of Hurts, I think that should be the target. It's early and I have not looked at much youtube clips, they aren't available, but Hurts looks like the Russell Wilson type pick Dolphins should aim for.

God damnit.

I guess I was wrong about Hurts.
thegreathoo Wrote:We have not seen better QB play than RT in 2014, therefore, arguably he is better than Marino.

11-11-2019, 11:45 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
(11-10-2019, 10:32 PM)dhouse82 Wrote:  
(11-10-2019, 10:12 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  Such a shame Fins are not playing Rosen...I actually feel for you guys, that's complete bullshit.

Flores can't field and him and have any credibility with the rest of the team. He's fucking garbage.

I hear you..I watched him play a lot last year when he was on AZ and haven't watch him at all since he has been in Miami but going by what your board Fins expert says (Etrius) he is special and is actually really good (which I don't buy) but you make it sound like HC would lose the team if he played him (so he must be that bad????? I don't know,maybe? )
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
11-11-2019, 12:07 PM,
Let's be honest
 x 0  x 0 
(11-11-2019, 11:38 AM)TheBizzness Wrote:  
(11-10-2019, 10:25 PM)thegreathoo Wrote:  I'm a fan of Hurts, I think that should be the target. It's early and I have not looked at much youtube clips, they aren't available, but Hurts looks like the Russell Wilson type pick Dolphins should aim for.

God damnit.

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Way To Go BossMan
11-11-2019, 12:36 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(11-10-2019, 10:20 PM)UMFinfan Wrote:  
(11-10-2019, 10:17 PM)nategonzalez79 Wrote:  hurts is said to be projected to be 4th or 5th round.

For real? I hope we spend a third round on him to ensure we get him

A 3rd rd pick on Hurts??!! You would! GTFOH with that bullshit
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor

Amat Victoria Praeparatio
11-11-2019, 03:08 PM,
 x 0  x 0 

Baby. That was always the plan. Alwayyyyyyyyys 
When you wish upon a star you're actually a few million years late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams.
11-11-2019, 03:10 PM,
 x 0  x 0 

God damnit.

lol the kiss of death

11-11-2019, 05:54 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(11-10-2019, 10:25 PM)thegreathoo Wrote:  I'm  a fan of Hurts, I think that should be the target.  It's early and I have not looked at much youtube clips, they aren't available, but Hurts looks like the Russell Wilson type pick Dolphins should aim for.  
Also, Anthony Gordon.  That's the value.

God damnit.

it's how you roll
11-11-2019, 06:01 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
I had this argument with a good friend of mine. The Dolphins have literally unloaded every player worth a damn. They have no-names playing on defense. The players have bought into the system and they're playing... hard. Do you expect the team to just go out there and suck? Not one player on that field wants to lose every game. No chance. This might be the only chance to play in the NFL for a lot of them. I think the past two games is showing us that the team is buying into Flores' philosophy. Maybe, just maybe we have a legit coaching staff now.

The ONLY thing I don't understand is why they're running Fitzy out there. If they want to lose, Rosen is the guy. But I'm not sure the players would tolerate that.
11-11-2019, 06:05 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(11-11-2019, 06:01 PM)bhmstuff Wrote:  I had this argument with a good friend of mine. The Dolphins have literally unloaded every player worth a damn. They have no-names playing on defense. The players have bought into the system and they're playing... hard. Do you expect the team to just go out there and suck? Not one player on that field wants to lose every game. No chance. This might be the only chance to play in the NFL for a lot of them. I think the past two games is showing us that the team is buying into Flores' philosophy. Maybe, just maybe we have a legit coaching staff now.

The ONLY thing I don't understand is why they're running Fitzy out there. If they want to lose, Rosen is the guy. But I'm not sure the players would tolerate that.

Really? the Colts did the same marching Curtis Painter out there, a complete tank.....then they got Luck
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor

Amat Victoria Praeparatio
11-11-2019, 06:08 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(11-11-2019, 06:05 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  
(11-11-2019, 06:01 PM)bhmstuff Wrote:  I had this argument with a good friend of mine. The Dolphins have literally unloaded every player worth a damn. They have no-names playing on defense. The players have bought into the system and they're playing... hard. Do you expect the team to just go out there and suck? Not one player on that field wants to lose every game. No chance. This might be the only chance to play in the NFL for a lot of them. I think the past two games is showing us that the team is buying into Flores' philosophy. Maybe, just maybe we have a legit coaching staff now.

Really? the Colts did the same marching Curtis Painter out there, a complete tank.....then they got Luck

That's what I meant, Tay. If the FO wanted to lose, Rosen would be starting no doubt. Wouldn't you agree?