Knicks may get Marcus Morris and lower priced Bullock
07-09-2019, 07:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-09-2019, 07:42 PM by dmb88886.)
 x 0  x 0 
Free agent forward Marcus Morris could abandon a two-year, $20 million agreement with the San Antonio Spurs and accept a one-year deal with the New York Knicks, league sources tell ESPN.

Morris' agreement with the Spurs includes a player option, but the Knicks suddenly have the salary cap space to make him a more substantial first-year offer on a deal, league sources said.

To use the full $9.3 million midlevel exception on Morris, the Spurs traded forward Davis Bertans to the Washington Wizards and reworked an original two-year, $13M agreement with DeMarre Carroll to make it a three-year, $21 million contract.

If Morris backs out of a Spurs deal, there will be some roster carnage left in his wake.

The salary cap space for the Knicks is suddenly available because the team and free agent forward Reggie Bullock are no longer executing a two-year, $21 million deal, and instead are reworking the terms down to a lower financial commitment, league sources said.

Agent David Bauman and the Knicks are re-evaluating Bullock's fitness to play a full season in 2019-20.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
07-09-2019, 08:26 PM,
RE: Knicks may get Marcus Morris and lower priced Bullock
 x 1  x 0 
Yes, another PF on the team. It's like the Knicks are following Jets strategy in signing and drafting DT's.
Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fuck out!
07-09-2019, 09:11 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
WTF? Now I'm getting very confused. That is dirty pool in my book anyway. What's wrong with Bullock all of a sudden? Why do we need another PF?

What in the fuck is Perry doing?
07-09-2019, 09:58 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
I dont want either one, TBH.  Looks like our new troll wants to stay.  I'm okay on one condition, no more tranny pictures.  The idiocy and stupidity is okay, but no more pictures of trannys DMB.

Are we in agreement?
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

07-09-2019, 10:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-09-2019, 10:01 PM by damntoni.)
 x 0  x 0 
(07-09-2019, 09:11 PM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  WTF? Now I'm getting very confused. That is dirty pool in my book anyway. What's wrong with Bullock all of a sudden? Why do we need another PF?

What in the fuck is Perry doing?

This is disturbing news.

Knicks aren’t rebuilding if they’re going after veteran PFs.

I could see it now, endless changes in rotations, young players not getting minutes while Knicks desperately trying lines up to win more games.

This isnt about getting players to compete for a position it’s about our front office saving their asses and firing Fizz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
07-10-2019, 03:41 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
I don’t know why he’d choose the Knicks. He’ll probably lose value after 1 year with the Knicks especially if he has to battle for minutes.
07-10-2019, 04:27 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(07-10-2019, 03:41 PM)rjbarrett Wrote:  I don’t know why he’d choose the Knicks. He’ll probably lose value after 1 year with the Knicks especially if he has to battle for minutes.

He’s going where he has a chance to play.

Virtually every position is open minus center and even that’s in question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
07-10-2019, 04:43 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
yikes... morris or bullock. lol
i guess i'd be less unhappy with morris. at least he is a decent rebounder, can often produce double-doubles.
07-10-2019, 05:04 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Hmm this seems to be on hold. No news since yesterday. Morris can play SF and shot well from 3 last year on decent volume. The thinking here was they could sign both of them, though. I wonder what showed up in bullock's medicals.
New York Knicks: pummeling fans’ hopes and dreams since 2001 
07-11-2019, 09:01 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(07-10-2019, 05:04 PM)OnFire34 Wrote:  Hmm this seems to be on hold. No news since yesterday. Morris can play SF and shot well from 3 last year on decent volume. The thinking here was they could sign both of them, though. I wonder what showed up in bullock's medicals.

Bullock's buttocks took a beating.
Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fuck out!
07-11-2019, 09:03 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Marcus Morris will be a Knick after all.

The forward had been speaking with the Knicks for the last week, despite having agreed to a two-year, $20 million deal with the Spurs this summer.
On Thursday, San Antonio pulled its offer according to multiple reports, paving the way for Morris to come to New York on what is expected to be a one-year, $15 million deal, according to The Athletic.
Morris averaged 13.9 points and 6.1 rebounds last season for the Celtics.
Game 7 of the Championship series Against the Lakers with Wilt! 

Red: You know my mama wanted me to be a Coach.

Willis: My dad wanted me to be a basketball player.

Red: Well you're better than any player I ever had. And you're the best God damn player I ever saw. Suit up.
07-12-2019, 11:33 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
It's a done deal. One year at 15 million.
If you don't know where you're going, you might wind up somewhere else.

-Yogi Berra