Knicks brass publicizes frustrations in wild news conference
11-11-2019, 12:39 AM,
Knicks brass publicizes frustrations in wild news conference
 x 0  x 0 
After the latest embarrassing loss for the Knicks, it was time for David Fizdale’s postgame press conference.

In walked Steve Mills and Scott Perry.
The Knicks president and general manager were not there to announce any firings, but instead impressed a sense of urgency to turn things around after a 2-8 start to the season.
“We still believe in our coaching staff,” Mills said Sunday after the 108-87 loss to the Cavaliers at the Garden. “We’re not happy where we are right now.”
The Knicks were coming off a big win over the Mavericks on Friday night but did not carry over the momentum at all.
“I think it’s the lack of consistency,” Perry said. “We gotta be consistent in all areas
Game 7 of the Championship series Against the Lakers with Wilt! 

Red: You know my mama wanted me to be a Coach.

Willis: My dad wanted me to be a basketball player.

Red: Well you're better than any player I ever had. And you're the best God damn player I ever saw. Suit up.
11-11-2019, 12:42 AM,
RE: Knicks brass publicizes frustrations in wild news conference
 x 0  x 0 
Randle is trying to be the guy, but he isn't! The rest are doing what role players do, waiting for someone else to do it!

Red: Well you're better than any player I ever had. And you're the best God damn player I ever saw. Suit up.
11-11-2019, 11:38 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
fitzdale and his staff have been put on notice his days maybe numbered and if it is we need to hire a coach from the spurs organization and try to get kobe bryant on the knicks staff for player development to work with players and get that dog in them...i think kobe bryant will be a godsend if the knicks can get him on the staff for player development for the backcourt guys

"P Y P" pick your poison daniel jones,Barkley,Engram or Shepard

11-11-2019, 12:56 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Kobe is not going to come work for the Knicks.  Mark Jackson is the perfect hire and I would be disappointed if he was not at least interviewed.  Other good choices would be Jay Wright and John Calipari.
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

11-11-2019, 02:17 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Ummm...so you build an uneven roster and you're not happy with uneven results?
11-11-2019, 02:39 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
If I were the GM my biggest question would be, why the fuck are you sitting Trier when the team is dying for points?  
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

11-11-2019, 02:54 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(11-11-2019, 11:38 AM)sgod35 Wrote:  fitzdale and his staff have been put on notice his days maybe numbered and if it is we need to hire a coach from the spurs organization and try to get kobe bryant on the knicks staff for player development to work with players and get that dog in them...i think kobe bryant will be a godsend if the knicks can get him on the staff for player development for the backcourt guys

The major problem is the millionaire players can't be put on notice as they all have guaranteed contracts!            Zombie

11-11-2019, 03:13 PM,
 x 1  x 0 
I would ask the FO why they signed most of these players to begin with.

At this point...I'm just hoping we hit on a few of the kids. I don't like this FO hijack of the post game at all. More circus tent atmosphere. Are they putting the coach on notice? The players? This is in house shit. Why are they going out in front of cameras with this?

Nail next years picks!!!
11-12-2019, 08:13 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
Dik Heads.
Meaningful dialogue is key to understanding. Understanding is essential for knowledge... Knowledge opens the door to possibilities and when the door opens, the opportunities are endless... ~~Oba Dahil Bunadon