Kevin Garnett calls Kyrie and Durant Cowards
12-04-2019, 10:02 AM,
Video  Kevin Garnett calls Kyrie and Durant Cowards
 x 0  x 0 
He is right...glad to see a legend just say it...come to Knicks and win you will be a god problem is the players in today's game don't like a challenge always looking for the easy way and that starts with Lebron even if the guy is like one of the top 3 greatest players of all time.
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
12-04-2019, 10:02 AM,
RE: Kevin Garnett calls Kyrie and Durant Cowards
 x 0  x 0 
https://clutchpoints.com/knicks-news-kevin-garnett-explains-why-kyrie-irving-kevin-durant-should-have-signed-new-york/
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
12-04-2019, 12:50 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Just ask Mark Messier, he got more credit from one Ranger cup then he did with the what 4 Oiler cups?
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

12-04-2019, 12:57 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(12-04-2019, 12:50 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  Just ask Mark Messier, he got more credit from one Ranger cup then he did with the what 4 Oiler cups?

Exactly and I hear him a lot when he is on wfan or 98.7 when they have him on.....he always talks about you can't compare winning at the Garden to anything else and how that he never put one championship over another...all the same, well that was until he won that one and he said it is in a league of it's own

Kyrie and Durant didn't come to the Knicks because at the end of the day, it was a little more challenging situation and they know it would be harder to deal with the media if they did not win it all......fucking cowards, you play at that level with their talents and you want the easier path over potentially being gods??????????  FA was not a thing like it is back in the and Kobe was a lifetime Lakers.....can't fault him, but if Kobe in his prime was looking to leave LA or Jordan of Bulls....if the oppurtunity was there and able to bring one Robbin with them.........They would be all over coming to Knicks.......because that's the breed of players they were...........They didn't look for shortcuts 
12-04-2019, 01:12 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
IMO, the Knicks did not want Kyrie, but they did want Durant
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

12-04-2019, 01:17 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(12-04-2019, 01:12 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  IMO, the Knicks did not want Kyrie, but they did want Durant

Agree but they would have taken him if that was part of the deal for Durant

The one reason I will always like Melo even if it dd not work out....he wanted to come here and win.....he accepted the challenge, wanted it (people who hate him say it was still about the money) but the thing is he would have got paid anywhere if he made FA that year
12-04-2019, 01:23 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(12-04-2019, 01:17 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  
(12-04-2019, 01:12 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  IMO, the Knicks did not want Kyrie, but they did want Durant

Agree but they would have taken him if that was part of the deal for Durant

The one reason I will always like Melo even if it dd not work out....he wanted to come here and win.....he accepted the challenge, wanted it (people who hate him say it was still about the money) but the thing is he would have got paid anywhere if he made FA that year

Why I dislike Carmelo is because he only wanted to be here if he was the top dog.  If we won and he did not lead it he seemed unhappy.

12-10-2019, 12:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-10-2019, 12:33 AM by sgod35.)
 x 0  x 0 
carmelo called out KD and Kyrie also as did Fat joe lol

"P Y P" pick your poison daniel jones,Barkley,Engram or Shepard

12-10-2019, 08:52 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
I am glad Melo said something .. that hating ass Durant shouldn't have picked Melo's dang number. I didn't like it at all. He knows Melo is number 7 in NY. Period. I hope the Nets suck his whole tenure.
Meaningful dialogue is key to understanding. Understanding is essential for knowledge... Knowledge opens the door to possibilities and when the door opens, the opportunities are endless... ~~Oba Dahil Bunadon