Jets vs Giants Official Regular Season Snoopy Bowl Game Thread
 x 0 x 0
EMBARRASS US PLEASE!
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
Giants: 37
Jets: 17
"Are we even Laing? "
 x 0 x 0
GO BIG BLUE!!!

(but a great game for Darnold).
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity
 x 0 x 0
Why are we running in 2nd and 12?!? Oh wait, never mind don’t answer that.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

x 0 x 0
Shit we’re going to win this game

x 0 x 0
Doesn’t look like they’ll be able to cover Crowder today

x 0 x 0
(11-10-2019, 03:08 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  Shit we’re going to win this game

What time should we be expecting your shit pic today?
 x 0 x 0
(11-10-2019, 03:12 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  
(11-10-2019, 03:08 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  Shit we’re going to win this game

What time should we be expecting your shit pic today?

Good point, a win deserves a shit pic as well.

x 0 x 0
Darnold did well with those quick throws

x 1 x 0
Looks like Gase finally learned that the OL can’t block and to run quick pass plays.
 x 0 x 0
Maybe wearing the black unis are actually confusing us — they haven’t realized we’re actually the Jets.
 x 0 x 0
lol ADAMS is our best pass rusher by far which is sad
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
Disastrous start so far (Darnold positive start aside)

x 0 x 0
(11-10-2019, 03:15 PM)ZenMaster Wrote:  Looks like Gase finally learned that the OL can’t block and to run quick pass plays.

Still think they need to roll out with him more ....
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
(11-10-2019, 03:19 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  
(11-10-2019, 03:15 PM)ZenMaster Wrote:  Looks like Gase finally learned that the OL can’t block and to run quick pass plays.

Still think they need to roll out with him more ....

That too. That’s really where he’s at his best. Just don’t let him stand in the pocket and get crushed.
 x 0 x 0
We’ve looked good on the 1st drive for the 3rd game in a row. Gase spends all week designing one successful drive. Giants will adjust and Gase won’t.
 x 2 x 0
Am I the only one who would love to see the Jets adopt the military/olive green color?
 x 0 x 0
We're going to end up winning 3-4 games this year .....I think that should keep us at a realistic spot to draft A Thomas or Jeudy.....Chase will go 2 or 3
 x 0 x 0
(11-10-2019, 03:18 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  lol ADAMS is our best pass rusher by far which is sad

Move Adams to OLB and draft another safety!!!
 x 0 x 0
(11-10-2019, 03:20 PM)ZenMaster Wrote:  Am I the only one who would love to see the Jets adopt the military/olive green color?

That would be cool.