Jets vs Falcons Official Game Thread
 x 0 x 0
Hard to be motivated after losing the Snoopy Bowl.

Anybody know how long Darnold is supposed to play? I’d guess a quarter of a few drives or something like that?
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
To no one's surprise, Jets RB Le,Veon Bell won't play tonight, the team announced. Others who will sit out: DL Leonard Williams, G Kelechi Osemele, G Brian Winters and S Marcus Maye.

Also out for the #Jets: Jeff Smith, Trumaine Johnson, Kyron Brown, Harvey Langi, Blake Cashman, Ryan Kalil, Justin Alexandre and Brent Qvale.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

x 0 x 0
(08-15-2019, 08:17 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  Hard to be motivated after losing the Snoopy Bowl.

Anybody know how long Darnold is supposed to play? I’d guess a quarter of a few drives or something like that?

I’d say more like 1/3 of a few drives.
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity
 x 0 x 0
Are these the new uniforms? Because I really dislike them. Though I barely care.

x 0 x 0
Great pass!

x 0 x 0
(08-15-2019, 08:37 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  
(08-15-2019, 08:17 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  Hard to be motivated after losing the Snoopy Bowl.

I’d say more like 1/3 of a few drives.

You think he’s going to play 1/3rd out of the snaps of the first few drives?

x 0 x 0
Nice pass in the end zone even though Enunwa couldn’t haul it in.

x 0 x 0
Robby A in midseason form talking about after a first down.

x 0 x 0
Good point DMB! I agree with everything! Geez you’d think it was a meaningless preseason game w/how quiet it is in here.

x 0 x 0
(08-15-2019, 08:39 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  
(08-15-2019, 08:37 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  I’d say more like 1/3 of a few drives.

You think he’s going to play 1/3rd out of the snaps of the first few drives?

I’d say 1/3 of the snaps on drives 1-3, and 5/8 of the snaps on drives 2,4,and 5
 x 0 x 0
Great first drive!
What do we care more about, children or money? How come we have armed guards in banks protecting the money and there's no one in schools protecting the kids.

I survived Fieldchatter Y2K! January 11th, 2019
 x 0 x 0
Holy Christ.....can the Jets please find anyone to kick an extra point successfully? That would be great....Thanks.
 x 0 x 0
Q Williams is a beast! He got in the backfield every play.
What do we care more about, children or money? How come we have armed guards in banks protecting the money and there's no one in schools protecting the kids.

x 0 x 0
(08-15-2019, 08:43 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  Good point DMB! I agree with everything! Geez you’d think it was a meaningless preseason game w/how quiet it is in here.

Well, Field’s head exploded when that new fool missed the extra point, so he won’t be posting.

Speaking of extra points.....the Jets should just go for 2 every fucking time. Their kickers are worthless.
 x 0 x 0
Like the pressure they’re getting on Ryan.
 x 0 x 0
Love Sammy D’s poise and decision making. The kid is just very bright and calm.
 x 0 x 0
(08-15-2019, 08:55 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  
(08-15-2019, 08:43 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  Good point DMB! I agree with everything! Geez you’d think it was a meaningless preseason game w/how quiet it is in here.

Well, Field’s head exploded

Did it explode in excitement when seeing that the 2nd half is a battle of Matt Simms and Davids Webbs? He must be in heaven right now.

x 0 x 0
(08-15-2019, 10:39 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  
(08-15-2019, 08:55 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  Well, Field’s head exploded

Did it explode in excitement when seeing that the 2nd half is a battle of Matt Simms and Davids Webbs? He must be in heaven right now.

That’s immediately what I thought when I saw Simms in the game. Field must be VERY excited.

Weird fact: Apparently, the Falcons can only have guys named Matt play QB.....

- Ryan
- Schaub
- Simms
 x 0 x 0
I hope Luke Falk backs up Sam. I really liked him coming out of college.

x 0 x 0
Fuck Webb. Dude can’t step
Up. Luke Falk for the win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk