J

E

T

S

JETS!

JETS!!

Mother fucking JETS!!!
 x 0 x 0

NEED TO RUN THE TABLE AND IT STARTS TONIGHT!
 x 0 x 0
Quote:Broncos RB Willis McGahee, known Jets killer, is active for Thursday night's game despite a lingering hamstring injury. There was uncertainty about his status up until the pre-game.

For the Jets, the news is that rookie DT Kenrick Ellis is active for the third time. Obviously, they want more beef up front to stop the Broncos' run-heavy attack.

As expected, RB Bilal Powell and WR Eron Riley, a former Bronco, are active for the first time. WR Patrick Turner is active despite a kidney injury and will be the No. 3 WR.

The Jets' inactive list: RB LaDainian Tomlinson, WR Jeremy Kerley, CB Ellis Lankster, TE Shawn Nelson, QB Kevin O'Connell, S Brodney Pool and DT Martin Tevaseu.
 x 0 x 0
Excited abour riley!!!
 x 0 x 0
Excited Ellis is active.

I'm curious to see what this Eron kid has. Hope we get to see him out there for a few snaps and hopefully a few throws his way.

Where is McKnight and his expanded role??? Still waiting to see it, please be tonight.

LETS GO JETS!!!!

EDIT: Just saw this quote on another board and thought it was hysterical.

"My body is ready for Lord Revis vs The False Prophet. Will Sanchez prove to be Judas??"
 x 0 x 0
JAY
EEE
TEE
ESS
JETS
JETS
JETS
WAHOOOO!
Win The Day. Fast Hard Finish.
 x 0 x 0
I hope we go up big early and get Powell some looks.
 x 0 x 0
deion just said he's going to watch this game because he wants to see if it's our OC or our QB that's the problem with our offense.
 x 0 x 0
This game is taking so damn long to start... c'mon already!!
 x 0 x 0
LMAO @ NFL Network. Cutting off the first half of the National Anthem so they could finish their NFL Network Intro Song.
 x 0 x 0
(11-17-2011, 10:23 PM)Reckful Wrote:  deion just said he's going to watch this game because he wants to see if it's our OC or our QB that's the problem with our offense.

I heard that!! But what about both??
 x 0 x 0
Glad we deferred.
 x 0 x 0
Starts it off with a deep completion. Shocking.
 x 0 x 0
Haha Cromartie got Pwned.
 x 0 x 0
CEO getting embarrassed by Tebow
 x 0 x 0
That was so obvious that they were doing deep, as soon as you saw their formation.
 x 0 x 0
Why is McIntyre playing?? Nice hit by Bart!
 x 0 x 0
Kill the QB assignment. Love it. When they run the option, you have a guy tackling the QB on every play. "Just in case" so to speak...
 x 0 x 0
damn mcgahee ran over harris there
 x 0 x 0
they look unprepared for this..