Jets vs. Bills Game Thread
 x 0 x 0
S U C K

SUCK SUCK SUCK!

First Sunday of the season I'm not even excited for our game.
 x 0 x 0
Yeah... I was hoping I wasn't the only one...
 x 0 x 0
Sucks to see Kerley inactive, I feel he's important to this team on 3rd downs:

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- As expected, the Jets will be without RB LaDainian Tomlinson and WR Jeremy Kerley Sunday against the Bills at MetLife Stadium.

Both players haven't practiced in two weeks because of sprained knees. Initially, Tomlinson said he'd miss only one game with a sprained MCL, but he has suffered two setbacks in his rehab, and there never was much of a chance that he'd be ready for the Bills.

The Jets didn't want to push Tomlinson because they feel comfortable with Joe McKnight as their third-down back, backing up Shonn Greene. Greene is expected to start despite missing the last three quarters of the last game with a rib injury.

The Jets' other inactives: QB Kevin O'Connell, CB Ellis Lankster, DT Kenrick Ellis, DT Martin Tevaseu and OT Austin Howard.
 x 0 x 0
Now we're handing off to our fullback?!?!?

FIRE EVERYONE!!!
 x 0 x 0
Come on Jets lets go!
 x 0 x 0
bad execution on that play by sanchez
 x 0 x 0
and as happens too often a opening 3 and out
 x 0 x 0
Keller doesn't do Sanchez any favors on that drive...
 x 0 x 0
It's the 3&ETS
"Joe Montana was ok... Geddy Lee was an average bass player...Neil Pert couldn't carry Dave Grohl's drumsticks" - Words of wisdom from (minor prophet) Etrius24 --- Added proverbs for 2014: "Rocky was watchable"
 x 0 x 0
(11-27-2011, 03:06 PM)Neurotrophin Wrote:  Keller doesn't do Sanchez any favors on that drive...

sanchez didnt even let keller run his route! sanchez already shaky!
 x 0 x 0
JAY
EEE
TEE
ESS
JETS
JETS
JETS
WAHOOOOOOO!
Win The Day. Fast Hard Finish.
 x 0 x 0
My house is currently chaos full of unorganized Christmas decorations. My focus is not strong.
 x 0 x 0
Nice job by Kyle Wilson there
 x 0 x 0
Wilson has really really come around into a decent player!.. he was god awful last year! hope he continues to improve!
 x 0 x 0
That was a good play by Wilson.

Cut Cromartie in the offseason!
 x 0 x 0
I still can't believe we ran with Conner on the first play. Just pathetic fucking pussies Ryan and Schotty are. Fucking Idiots.
 x 0 x 0
(11-27-2011, 03:07 PM)NYCF1 Wrote:  
(11-27-2011, 03:06 PM)Neurotrophin Wrote:  Keller doesn't do Sanchez any favors on that drive...

sanchez didnt even let keller run his route! sanchez already shaky!

Seriously?! Man, I am critical of Sanchez but some of you people are nuts. Keller dropped the pass on 2nd down and couldn't make a play on a tough ball on 3rd.
 x 0 x 0
(11-27-2011, 03:10 PM)Neurotrophin Wrote:  
(11-27-2011, 03:07 PM)NYCF1 Wrote:  sanchez didnt even let keller run his route! sanchez already shaky!

Seriously?! Man, I am critical of Sanchez but some of you people are nuts. Keller dropped the pass on 2nd down and couldn't make a play on a tough ball on 3rd.

co-sign, unless he thinks Keller suck, Keller needs to make those plays
 x 0 x 0
lmao! two runs so far, and neither to our HB, FUCKING IDIOTS!!!
 x 0 x 0
Yet another week with no real strategy change in this offense. I wish Shotty would just shit out his lungs
"Joe Montana was ok... Geddy Lee was an average bass player...Neil Pert couldn't carry Dave Grohl's drumsticks" - Words of wisdom from (minor prophet) Etrius24 --- Added proverbs for 2014: "Rocky was watchable"