Jets sign Boyer to an extension
 x 0 x 0
Adam Caplan
Rather than potentially lose special teams coach Brant Boyer after next season, the #Jets and Boyer agreed to an extension today, source said. Multiple teams were interested in hiring him if Gase didn't retain him.
Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fuck out!
 x 0 x 0
Field is going to have a vaginal erection when he reads this!
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
Obviously he was probably forced on gase, but I’m nonetheless excited.
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
Fuxking great news!!!! There is a brain in those heads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 x 0 x 0
(01-13-2019, 09:37 PM)mrf16 Wrote:  Fuxking great news!!!!  There is a brain in those heads.  

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I refuse to believe this!  More likely than not, they put a blindfold over their eyes and went eenie meenie minie moe.  The choices were "New ST coach", "Keep same ST coach".  And they landed on the second one.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 1 x 0
(01-13-2019, 09:35 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  Obviously he was probably forced in gase, but I’m nonetheless excited.

You've clearly been reading too many dmb gloryhole/cock threads.
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity