Its the idiots against the bigger idiots
 x 0 x 0
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/pelosi-defends-handling-of-4-house-women-as-democrats-fume-about-ocasio-cortezs-top-aide/ar-AAEbATf?ocid=sf

I think the idiots should win this one.  What do you guys think?

Bottom line, this party is going to self destruct
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
It's hysterical how in shambles they are becoming....AOC and others like her are disgusting human beings....disruptive and truly narcissistic people (like Trump who they hate!). She will self destruct and go to far.....believe me.
 x 0 x 0
(07-11-2019, 04:42 PM)mrf16 Wrote:  It's hysterical how in shambles they are becoming....AOC and others like her are disgusting human beings....disruptive and truly narcissistic people (like Trump who they hate!).  She will self destruct and go to far.....believe me.

People like her though, she cannot be under estimated.  Some of the others like Omar are not as universally liked, in fact people barely tolerate her.  But with AOC it's different.  I would stop trying to paint her as an idiot, because she is not.  A little vindictive and immature but she has a pretty good following
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

x 0 x 0
(07-11-2019, 04:47 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  I would stop trying to paint her as an idiot, because she is not."

This is your thread. You named her an idiot right at the title and can't even figure that out 4-5 posts in? LOL - are you really tired of those idiots or are you really just tired of them losing your on-boarding paperwork?   XD
When you wish upon a star you're actually a few million years late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams.
 x 0 x 0
(07-11-2019, 06:37 PM)HerrinSchadenfreude Wrote:  
(07-11-2019, 04:47 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  I would stop trying to paint her as an idiot, because she is not."

This is your thread. You named her an idiot right at the title and can't even figure that out 4-5 posts in? LOL - are you really tired of those idiots or are you really just tired of them losing your on-boarding paperwork?   XD

First off. you are wrong again, she would be in the bigger idiot pile.  You are grasping at straws when you should jst give an opinion on what the party should do?  You always cry about negative stuff posted about the Left, then Etrius will come on and say you are not of the Left that you might vote for Trump?  This s why i say you are mentally exhausting and all over the place, because you are.

Take a position (political) girl and hold it.

Don;t be going John Kerry on me defending yourself because I am not attacking you.

x 0 x 0
i guess Pelosi doesn't like to be called racist .. but she & her cronies call everyone else racist 24x7.
 x 0 x 0
(07-11-2019, 07:25 PM)apollo04 Wrote:  i guess Pelosi doesn't like to be called racist .. but she & her cronies call everyone else racist 24x7.

I have been talking about this fracture for a while.  It's getting worse! 

x 0 x 0
(07-11-2019, 07:29 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  
(07-11-2019, 07:25 PM)apollo04 Wrote:  i guess Pelosi doesn't like to be called racist .. but she & her cronies call everyone else racist 24x7.

I have been talking about this fracture for a while.  It's getting worse! 

I wonder how Bernie will play this ... Bernie has aligned himself with AOC - if Bernie/AOC wing/voters split and sit 2020 out - could be BIG problem for them.