Interesting Concept for Something That Anyone Should Relate To
 x 0 x 0
I've heard people calling for this too - Complete debt relief. I know some will run hellbent towards indictment of some downloaded partisan "enemy" at the first mention of it and those people are desperate and will likely not be able to overcome kneejerk Pavlovian behavior to see that this will be a partisan independent phenomenon, but for those with open minds this breakdown (for a book release) will open up a lot of avenues for understanding what's happening.

I've bought some of Stansberry Research's books in the past and they have always been extremely insightful and interesting. May be worth a look once it's out:

https://orders.cloudsna.com/chain?cid=MKT342135&eid=MKT343314&step=start&hpmv=2&mp_distinct_id=161918f96bf99-06c1ea3e35974e8-4c322172-1fa400-161918f96c0ec#AST74018
When you wish upon a star you're actually a few million years late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams.
 x 1 x 0
Another blame everyone but the actual people needing to be blamed economic thread.

Yayyyyyyyy.

Ok, so let me guess

1. There's zero mention of skilled labour and how this effects the economy.

2. There's zero mention of a saturation point. Meaning the available jobs and whom gets them.

3. This saturation began with women, blacks and the massive immigration pushes. I am going to bet the argument with "stagnant wages" completely ignores the fact E.E.O exists now, as does the fact there's no loyalty. You dumped some 20+ million people into the work place overnight and you created the "Dime a Dozen" work group,

4. Loyalty, back in the day workers were loyal and in return the employees would educate, pay for furthering certs, etc. You, the employee, were an investment. Supply and demand, the work force was only those that were available and were able to be trained to work harder jobs.

5. There's probably not a mere mention about how people in debt are there due to their own fault all the while wanting everyone else to cover those debts. Not included in this dumb fawks thesis, I'm betting heavy, is that nothing changes as we all completely know how pavlova law really works. In this case? Spend more, create social unrest then hope for Jubilation. Yep, another entitlement.

6. It's typical of people that want everyone to bail then out and not be accountable to theirk actions. Like college. Why should I be on the hook for the dumb ass woman that decided she wanted to go to school to be a liberal arts major aS opposed to becoming an engineer or scientist? Why am I concerned about the bitch of a man that decided to begin his life out of high school working at The Limited, or whatever limp wristeD clothing store he chose to parade around in, that had no future but rung up a shit ton of credit card debt with 25% interest to mimic Night at the Roxbury style wears as well as grabbing that car that was 20k too much? And then went to school and rang up more debt to become a performance arts major. Well, duh!

7. Going back to #3 and to further call out the BS. H1-B visa program. Where all the higher paid jobs are sacrificed due to the people like Shillary that implement laws to further their financial gains. Companies have to take advantage as it's the one time free money is available without punishment.

8. Unfortunately the monkeys are out of the barrel and there's no corralling them at this juncture. Here's the truth about the economy and wages. From someone that's got almost 20 years in building REAL COMPANIES with tangible assets. Remove yourself from the workforce. Become a stay at home mom and raise your child the right way.

9. When this country was great? Women took care of the kids. There's no housing market for two parent households like there is when divorce and or single parent homes rule. The father, the bread winner, is now the single person in the work force and only those that are willing to work and work hard become the actual money makers.

10. As an example, construction, Jamal and Mike put in 15 years as a foreman and skilled carpenter. They should make around $20 an hour plus take home vehicle. Unfortunately, with EEO? Mike, the white guy, is now fired because he's out worked his pay and because Jose and Juan are available, off the books, he can also fire jamal. Craftsmanship is now a who cares aspect and low bid has now taken over the market. Jose and Juan do failing work? No problem, I can hire chichi and diablo. Same rates and same profit. Only place this doesn't happen is federal jobs. Funny, the same government that isn't the problem with wages is the group being held accountable as opposed to the saturation and the illegals.

But, yeah. Blame everyone else. It's always about the symptomsand never the disease with the "centrists" this is called Communism, actually. Your debt is now owned by the government and this leads to a dictatorship. What the fuck is wrong with people and not ever actually understanding the very history they love to claim adherence to?
Belief is NOT a Substitute for Knowledge.
 x 0 x 0
Congratulations. You bit with the molars. Thanks for making it easy.

Actually it didn't specifically blame anybody per se. Rather it explained a system that will collapse under its own weight because it's top heavy, as just about every previous empire has done at some point due to the same factors. Some of course continue to delude themselves about how they're in the car because they own some million a year business when in reality the people being discussed piss that entire thing out on a crap table in 20 minutes.

As for blaming everybody, you didn't read the article at all if you think the writer was doing that. The writer was describing something that would happen as the result of everyone else doing that. He also described how that has happened several times before and how it has failed every time. The book is a detailed description of how people and society got to the point we're at and how it will cause them to repeat the mistakes that have already been made before.

A lot of what he's saying you should be able to agree with - as should people who've had different opinions, because there are certain unalienable facts about this situation that require no slant to acknowledge.

LOL. Next time try checking the marquee before popping the defensive cock out from under the mini. You're at the totally wrong event tonight and everyone's staring.

Meanwhile....
When you wish upon a star you're actually a few million years late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams.
 x 0 x 0
Naw, honey. You chewed and did so bigly.

I've read his theory. Many times over the years. I shit on him daily and so does anyone that actually understands how an economy is run. His only valid point was the gold. He's a pyramid scheme guy, hence his writing and selling books and trying to get people to ring up debt in hopes of saying I told you so after "jubille"

I mocked HI'm and you in point #5, which you missed. Everything I wrote he completely ignored in all his writings. Because he doesn't actually know history and how it works. Being an economic theorist isn't the same as actually working out history.

The haveS and have-not exist in all environmentS. Pretending it's not your fault when it comes to having? That's on you or them. Everyone serves theor purpose. Someone has to clean, we need cleaners, and to think they deserve what I do with all I have done to earn it? Naw.

But it was fun watching you think your article was unread as I destroyed it. Bwahahahahahaaaaaaa
Belief is NOT a Substitute for Knowledge.
 x 1 x 0
(02-13-2018, 10:04 PM)Jezter13 Wrote:  Another blame everyone but the actual people needing to be blamed economic thread.

Yayyyyyyyy.

Ok, so let me guess

1. There's zero mention of skilled labour and how this effects the economy.

2. There's zero mention of a saturation point. Meaning the available jobs and whom gets them.

3. This saturation began with women, blacks and the massive immigration pushes.  I am going to bet the argument with "stagnant wages" completely ignores the fact E.E.O exists now, as does the fact there's no loyalty. You dumped some 20+ million people into the work place overnight and you created the "Dime a Dozen" work group,  

4. Loyalty,  back in the day workers were loyal and in return the employees would educate, pay for furthering certs,  etc. You, the employee,  were an investment.  Supply and demand,  the work force was only those that were available and were able to be trained to work harder jobs.  

5. There's probably not a mere mention about how people in debt are there due to their own fault all the while wanting everyone else to cover those debts. Not included in this dumb fawks thesis, I'm betting heavy,  is that nothing changes as we all completely know how pavlova law really works. In this case?  Spend more, create social unrest then hope for Jubilation.  Yep, another entitlement.  

6. It's typical of people that want everyone to bail then out and not be accountable to theirk actions.  Like college.  Why should I be on the hook for the dumb ass woman that decided she wanted to go to school to be a liberal arts major aS opposed to becoming an engineer or scientist?  Why am I concerned about the bitch of a man that decided to begin his life out of high school working at The Limited, or whatever limp wristeD clothing store he chose to parade around in, that had no future but rung up a shit ton of credit card debt with 25% interest to mimic Night at the Roxbury style wears as well as grabbing that car that was 20k too much?  And then went to school and rang up more debt to become a performance arts major.  Well, duh!  

7. Going back to #3 and to further call out the BS.  H1-B visa program. Where all the higher paid jobs are sacrificed due to the people like Shillary that implement laws to further their financial gains. Companies have to take advantage as it's the one time free money is available without punishment.

8. Unfortunately the monkeys are out of the barrel and there's no corralling them at this juncture. Here's the truth about the economy and wages. From someone that's got almost 20 years in building REAL COMPANIES with tangible assets.  Remove yourself from the workforce. Become a stay at home mom and raise your child the right way.

9.  When this country was great?  Women took care of the kids. There's no housing market for two parent households like there is when divorce and or single parent homes rule.  The father, the bread winner, is now the single person in the work force and only those that are willing to work and work hard become the actual money makers.

10. As an example,  construction, Jamal and Mike put in 15 years as a foreman and skilled carpenter. They should make around $20 an hour plus take home vehicle. Unfortunately,  with EEO? Mike, the white guy, is now fired because he's out worked his pay and because Jose and Juan are available,  off the books, he can also fire jamal. Craftsmanship is now a who cares aspect and low bid has now taken over the market.  Jose and Juan do failing work? No problem,  I can hire chichi and diablo.  Same rates and same profit. Only place this doesn't happen is federal jobs.  Funny, the same government that isn't the problem with wages is the group being held accountable as opposed to the saturation and the illegals.

But, yeah.  Blame everyone else. It's always about the symptomsand never the disease with the "centrists"    this is called Communism, actually. Your debt is now owned by the government and this leads to a dictatorship.   What the fuck is wrong with people and not ever actually understanding the very history they love to claim adherence to?

Lol now that's dropping bombs!

Lemme go max my credit cards and protest the government picks up the debt......sounds like a certain group of people, something tells me they still wouldn't be happy and wanting to protest something else that would favor them, smh disgusting! Fuckin cheap skates, as if the government isn't already taking care of them.
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor
 x 0 x 0
TAY, IM GOING TO DROP BOMBS IN YOUR ASSHOLE, YOU FUCK FACE!!!!!!