I will ask again, lottery, fixed or not?
05-16-2019, 11:22 AM,
RE: I will ask again, lottery, fixed or not?
 x 0  x 0 
(05-16-2019, 10:17 AM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  We can argue opinions but we cannot argue facts bro.  

We can argue the why of it forever. But what can't be argued is that we get screwed every year.
If you don't know where you're going, you might wind up somewhere else.

-Yogi Berra
05-16-2019, 11:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-16-2019, 11:46 AM by Dr_Pitbull.)
 x 0  x 0 
Look at the final four teams.  All built without top 5 picks.  Giannis, Kawhi, Steph, Klay, Dame and CJ.  
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

05-16-2019, 01:35 PM,
I will ask again, lottery, fixed or not?
 x 0  x 0 
(05-16-2019, 11:46 AM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  Look at the final four teams.  All built without top 5 picks.  Giannis, Kawhi, Steph, Klay, Dame and CJ.  

All those teams were patient with their players.

I don’t remember the last player we draft, and developed while maintaining that type of patience. Ward, Greg Anthony, Mark Jackson and look how we traded him too.

I want the Knicks to keep Barrett.

If we trade him and gut the team for AD, it will show this front office is no different then their predecessors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
05-19-2019, 03:22 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(05-16-2019, 11:46 AM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  Look at the final four teams.  All built without top 5 picks.  Giannis, Kawhi, Steph, Klay, Dame and CJ.  

All comes down to your GM and his team! (Mills)    TT-TT
Game 7 of the Championship series Against the Lakers with Wilt! 

Red: You know my mama wanted me to be a Coach.

Willis: My dad wanted me to be a basketball player.

Red: Well you're better than any player I ever had. And you're the best God damn player I ever saw. Suit up.