I love Frank Reich
 x 0 x 0
Has the attitude that they want to score every time they touch the ball....says he always wants to be aggressive and let it rip.

HIRE REICH!!!
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity
 x 1 x 0
(01-12-2019, 05:58 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  Has the attitude that they want to score every time they touch the ball....says he always wants to be aggressive and let it rip.

HIRE REICH!!!

Is anybody in a better position than the Colts?

10-win team making a playoff run at the very least
Good HC
HOF-level QB (maybe 30 years old?)
2 All-Pro rookies
$100M in cap space
Jets 2nd round pick

Not hyperbole at all, I don't see another team whose future is a bright as the Colts. Not even really close.
 x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 06:20 PM)ZenMaster Wrote:  
(01-12-2019, 05:58 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  Has the attitude that they want to score every time they touch the ball....says he always wants to be aggressive and let it rip.

HIRE REICH!!!

Good HC
2 All-Pro rookies
$100M in cap space
Jets 2nd round pick

Not hyperbole at all, I don't see another team whose future is a bright as the Colts. Not even really close.

I’m sure Josh McDaniels has probably been asking himself that very question.
 x 1 x 0
(01-12-2019, 06:20 PM)ZenMaster Wrote:  

HIRE REICH!!!

Good HC
2 All-Pro rookies
$100M in cap space
Jets 2nd round pick

Agreed.

They really dodged a bullet when McDaniels backed out like the douche he is.

I said at the time I thought Reich would be a really good HC (thought it would take a little more time though). They've done a great job with that team and like you said....they're set up for a pretty great future. Luck is certainly goofy, but I'm really happy for him that he's come back so well. Seems like a awesome guy.

I also love whenever Boomer talks about his old college roommate. You can tell he's really proud of Reich. Reich seems like a great guy as well. Certainly wish he was the guy coaching that shitty franchise located in Florham Park.
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity
 x 0 x 0
Colts are in great position. I still think they massively overachieved based on their talent on the field. Their D overperformed big time but they should be shitty, they really don't have the talent overall on D. But like you said they have the resources to keep getting better. And as long as they have a healthy Luck, they should be a 8+ win team on that alone.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
Will give credit where it's due, both hustler and ABM liked the idea of Frank Reich a couple years back for HC.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

x 0 x 0
Colts have been very conservative on offense. Borderline pussy playcalling. Way to much running.
What do we care more about, children or money? How come we have armed guards in banks protecting the money and there's no one in schools protecting the kids.

I survived Fieldchatter Y2K! January 11th, 2019
 x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 07:12 PM)Runway JET Wrote:  Colts have been very conservative on offense. Borderline pussy playcalling. Way to much running.

Though I'm not necessarily saying they aren't running too much.  The Chiefs up until the last couple weeks of the season had a historically bad Run D, like on of the worst EVER.  Letting up 5 yards a carry!  And you're talking about one of the most unstoppable offenses/passing games of all time.  So I see the need to run well and keep them off the field as a possible legit strategy here.  Not saying they aren't running too often though (I'm watching while doing work so I'm not focusing on every call).

x 1 x 0
Can’t believe how much they were running late in the game, down 24-7. Then they were huddling. Felt like Rex and jets against Pitts in the playoff game.
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 10:42 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  Can believe how much they were running late in the game, down 24-7.  Then they were huddling.  Felt like Rex and jets against Pitts in the playoff game.

It really was bizzaare...especially how Reich has been really impressive all year

Just shows you every HC just become all time idiots sometimes....still very impressed with him overall though. 
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 10:42 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  Can believe how much they were running late in the game, down 24-7.  Then they were huddling.  Felt like Rex and jets against Pitts in the playoff game.

Someone told Reich that in the playoffs, TOP winner, wins the game?

x 0 x 0
Is it really fair to call Luck HOF level yet? He's good but I still feel like he hasn't lived up to the expectations people had with him
"Joe Montana was ok... Geddy Lee was an average bass player...Neil Pert couldn't carry Dave Grohl's drumsticks" - Words of wisdom from (minor prophet) Etrius24 --- Added proverbs for 2014: "Rocky was watchable"
 x 0 x 0
(01-12-2019, 11:43 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  

It really was bizzaare...especially how Reich has been really impressive all year

Just shows you every HC just become all time idiots sometimes....still very impressed with him overall though. 

this couldnt be more true!
 x 1 x 0
(01-13-2019, 01:17 AM)moonlitegram Wrote:  Is it really fair to call Luck HOF level yet? He's good but I still feel like he hasn't lived up to the expectations people had with him

I specifically worded it "HOF level" and not something like "future HOFer". When Luck is playing he's absolutely playing at a HOF level. The only question with Luck is, will he stay healthy/play long enough? Since his 3rd season, when healthy, hes 4,000 yards and 30 TD. 40 TD is rare and he's done that. Also had 39 this year. That's elite level QB play in my book. 50 is damn near impossible. Still only 4 guys that have ever had 48. Marino, Peyton, Brady and Mahomes. Rodgers never did, Brees. Asking anything more than what Luck does is god territory.