I feel like crap!!
 x 0 x 0
I used to drink a lot. I don't really drink much now-a-days but I had a few adult bevreges last night and I feel like shit this morning, upon waking. I really don't miss this (hung over) feeling!! Ugh. Just sharing. Thanks for listening/reading.,
"I'm just a big believer in personal responcibility, it's up to us as people to freely spend our money in places WE want... For example, if you want change or cheapers prices stop fattening the pockets of the greedy people"

"That field is a 1% elitest for shopping at Stop N Shop..."
 x 0 x 0
That's why god invented red beer and bloody mary's
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
 x 0 x 0
The remedy...pickle brine. A v8 a liter of water. 2 bananas. Not mixed. One at a time. Pickle brine optional.
Fuck yo tank!
 x 0 x 0
Pickle juice for the salt right? I know there is a electrolyte powder drink you can get and I tried that once and it worked well.

BTW, how much pickle juice?
 x 0 x 0
(01-09-2018, 11:53 AM)Litefghtr Wrote:  Pickle juice for the salt right?  I know there is a electrolyte powder drink you can get and I tried that once and it worked well.

Not a lot. I take a couple sips. Helps the stomach too. Not just salt. Potassium too...from thr bananas. Water...for dehydration. V8 for essential vitamins and minerals as well as salt. 

It's never failed me. I used to pound drinks and go right to work with 2-3 hrs or ZERO hours of sleep when I was much younger. That always worked.
Fuck yo tank!
 x 0 x 0
Ugh, I hate pickles.
 x 0 x 0
(01-10-2018, 01:10 AM)fetznjtown Wrote:  Ugh, I hate pickles.

But you LOVE pickle juice!

Half sours are the best.
Fuck yo tank!
 x 0 x 0
(01-10-2018, 01:02 AM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  
(01-09-2018, 11:53 AM)Litefghtr Wrote:  Pickle juice for the salt right?  I know there is a electrolyte powder drink you can get and I tried that once and it worked well.

Not a lot. I take a couple sips. Helps the stomach too. Not just salt. Potassium too...from thr bananas. Water...for dehydration. V8 for essential vitamins and minerals as well as salt. 

It's never failed me. I used to pound drinks and go right to work with 2-3 hrs or ZERO hours of sleep when I was much younger. That always worked.

Key word is younger

I used to be able to drink my face off and get an hr of sleep and go running in the Army

Now i need 2-3 days before i feel human
 x 0 x 0
Im a firm believer of taking an aleve and pound two bottles of water before bed.

Problem is if i get shitty, i forget a lot of the times.
 x 0 x 0
(01-10-2018, 01:37 AM)Are We There Yet Wrote:  
(01-10-2018, 01:10 AM)fetznjtown Wrote:  Ugh, I hate pickles.

But you LOVE pickle juice!

Half sours are the best.

Gag me. :/
 x 0 x 0
(01-10-2018, 09:12 AM)Litefghtr Wrote:  Im a firm believer of taking an aleve and pound two bottles of water before bed.

Problem is if i get shitty, i forget a lot of the times.

No! Don't take ANY pills when drinking! Stomach bleeds and liver issues can be a result. 

Only drink giant bottles of ice water when taking ecstasy! Wait....what?
Fuck yo tank!