How sickening is this ?
08-14-2019, 05:19 PM,
How sickening is this ?
 x 0  x 0 
https://nypost.com/2019/08/14/kristaps-porzingis-boasting-jacked-arms-ahead-of-nba-return/

The dude looks like he has been pumping iron the whole year....why didn't he do this when he was here?

[Image: kristaps-porzingis-is-packing-on-the-mus...amp;w=1033]
08-14-2019, 05:21 PM,
RE: How sickening is this ?
 x 0  x 0 
Blame it on Dolan
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
08-14-2019, 05:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-14-2019, 05:28 PM by Malco.)
 x 0  x 0 
Maybe if he worked out when he was here he wouldn't have missed 1/3 of the games he was supposed to play in. I hate to say it but I hope he falls flat on his face with Dallas (He won't).
08-15-2019, 02:20 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Sorry to say, but he is going to have a huge season, and this may be the worst trade we have ever made.

Actually, I hope he does have a huge season, because I still love the guy. It was actually KD who named him The Unicorn and implied he wanted to play next to him. I think the Knicks alienated both players with their bullshit.
If you don't know where you're going, you might wind up somewhere else.

-Yogi Berra
08-15-2019, 02:22 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Come on guys, those are during workout photos and the other picture is from two years ago (at 20 years old?).

Of course he's going to get bigger.
08-15-2019, 02:32 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(08-15-2019, 02:20 PM)ancientyankee Wrote:  Sorry to say, but he is going to have a huge season, and this may be the worst trade we have ever made.

Actually, I hope he does have a huge season, because I still love the guy. It was actually KD who named him The Unicorn and implied he wanted to play next to him. I think the Knicks alienated both players with their bullshit.

Yup, I keep reminding people that this has the potential to be the most pain this franchise has ever suffered.  Everyone mocks KP on twitter while they hype of Randle, but if KP reaches his potential on another team this is going to be BRUTAL.
08-15-2019, 07:31 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
KP wanted out. That sucks. Oh well.
08-16-2019, 12:26 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
How about we all become Mavs fans? Solved.
08-16-2019, 04:18 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
Good luck to him. I am sure he will do fine in Dallas.
Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fuck out!
08-16-2019, 11:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-16-2019, 11:41 AM by Blue_Blood16.)
 x 0  x 0 
Only RJ can make the pain go away. Dennis Smith blowing up this year would also help!
08-16-2019, 01:12 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
As easy it is to blame KP for wanting to leave, you have to really look at the Knicks as an organization and why players don't want to play here. You look at how the Knicks treated Melo on his way out. You look at how the Knicks treated Charles Oakley (pillar of what it means to be a Knick). You look at how the Knicks have barely given Ewing an opportunity to be a part of the team in any aspect. Look at how the Knicks treated Phil Jackson (one of the greatest coaches of all time). Why would anyone in their right mind want to be a part of this?

Young players and guys on the cusp want to play here because of exposure. That's the only thing left that the Knicks can offer. If winning and greatness is in your DNA, I can't see why you'd want to stay.
08-16-2019, 01:14 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(08-16-2019, 01:12 PM)rjbarrett Wrote:  As easy it is to blame KP for wanting to leave, you have to really look at the Knicks as an organization and why players don't want to play here. You look at how the Knicks treated Melo on his way out. You look at how the Knicks treated Charles Oakley (pillar of what it means to be a Knick). You look at how the Knicks have barely given Ewing an opportunity to be a part of the team in any aspect. Look at how the Knicks treated Phil Jackson (one of the greatest coaches of all time). Why would anyone in their right mind want to be a part of this?

Young players and guys on the cusp want to play here because of exposure. That's the only thing left that the Knicks can offer. If winning and greatness is in your DNA, I can't see why you'd want to stay.

This is fair..and RJ is the guy to change this.  If he pans out to be an all-star player, the Knicks need to figure out how to make him feel like the entire franchise is behind him.  Sounds like the Knicks were shopping KP behind his back when they win 17 games without him.  
08-17-2019, 04:09 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
Airbrushed.... KP is not cut up and hard now. Even he says the camera caught a good angle. Yeah, he even said the camera caught a good angle.

BTW, check out the actual weight he is lifting.He should not have to activate all that muscle for that weight in two hands. At least that is my opinion.
Meaningful dialogue is key to understanding. Understanding is essential for knowledge... Knowledge opens the door to possibilities and when the door opens, the opportunities are endless... ~~Oba Dahil Bunadon
08-17-2019, 08:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-17-2019, 08:46 PM by Blue_Blood16.)
 x 0  x 0 
(08-17-2019, 04:09 AM)Coralogre Wrote:  Airbrushed.... KP is not cut up and hard now. Even he says the camera caught a good angle. Yeah, he even said the camera caught a good angle.

BTW, check out the actual weight he is lifting.He should not have to activate all that muscle for that weight in two hands. At least that is my opinion.

You could be lifting 10 pounds on each side but your 30th rep is still going to burn.  It looks like he's curling 50 pounds there...20 reps at that weight will make anyone look jacked.