Hot Take: Sign Russell over Kyrie?
04-15-2019, 09:59 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Thoughts?  Both getting max deals barring a horrific injury by either guy.  Couldn't believe the Lakers just gave him away at the time.
04-15-2019, 10:32 PM,
RE: Hot Take: Sign Russell over Kyrie?
 x 0  x 0 
I would be surprised to see BKN let him go. They are in the playoffs because of him.
Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fuck out!
04-16-2019, 03:12 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
I'm not a fan of maxing out Kyrie. DAR? Is his max much less?
04-16-2019, 09:29 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
Nets aren’t letting him go.

Magic did a terrible job in the front office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
04-16-2019, 12:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-16-2019, 12:09 PM by ancientyankee.)
 x 0  x 0 
Hard to see the Nets letting Russell walk if they are serious about rebuilding.

Is he an UFA or restricted?
If you don't know where you're going, you might wind up somewhere else.

-Yogi Berra
04-16-2019, 12:55 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Right, he's restricted so they can match?
04-16-2019, 01:00 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(04-16-2019, 12:55 PM)Blue_Blood16 Wrote:  Right, he's restricted so they can match?

If he's restricted then, yes, they can match.

-Yogi Berra
04-16-2019, 02:44 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
If I am Russell, I am signing with the Nets.  
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

04-16-2019, 10:40 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Not my best work.
04-17-2019, 07:50 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
There is no reason for him not to sign with the Nets. We may ignore them as fans, but they have a nice squad over there. And they are NY... I am rooting for them to beat Philly! And I bet Net posts on this very board take an uptick if they do.
Meaningful dialogue is key to understanding. Understanding is essential for knowledge... Knowledge opens the door to possibilities and when the door opens, the opportunities are endless... ~~Oba Dahil Bunadon
04-17-2019, 01:09 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(04-16-2019, 02:44 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  If I am Russell, I am signing with the Nets.  

Seems like  a no-brainer for him to stay where he is, but if he wants to go elsewhere the Nets would have to let him go, and they'd be dumb to do it.

-Yogi Berra
04-17-2019, 05:15 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(04-16-2019, 10:40 PM)Blue_Blood16 Wrote:  Not my best work.

I am not down with Kyrie, so I liked the idea of someone else.
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

04-17-2019, 08:04 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Durant isn’t close with Russell. It wouldn’t happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yesterday, 08:01 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
What about Kemba... Kyrie or Kemba?
Meaningful dialogue is key to understanding. Understanding is essential for knowledge... Knowledge opens the door to possibilities and when the door opens, the opportunities are endless... ~~Oba Dahil Bunadon
Yesterday, 11:46 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
Did you see kyrie last night? Him and tatum willed the celtics to a win

"P Y P" pick your poison Beckham,Barkley,Engram or Shepard

Yesterday, 02:51 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(Yesterday, 08:01 AM)Coralogre Wrote:  What about Kemba... Kyrie or Kemba?

I have ZERO interest in Kemba.  The only way I'd sign him is if KD came and demanded it.
Yesterday, 04:09 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(Yesterday, 11:46 AM)sgod35 Wrote:  Did you see kyrie last night? Him and tatum willed the celtics to a win

I hate Kyrie's game.  The Celtics came back from a huge deficit while Kyrie was on the bench.  Then he comes in and hogs the hell out of the ball.  This is their problem and its going to hurt them against the better teams

Yesterday, 04:28 PM, (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 04:28 PM by Blue_Blood16.)
 x 0  x 0 
(Yesterday, 04:09 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  
(Yesterday, 11:46 AM)sgod35 Wrote:  Did you see kyrie last night? Him and tatum willed the celtics to a win

I hate Kyrie's game.  The Celtics came back from a huge deficit while Kyrie was on the bench.  Then he comes in and hogs the hell out of the ball.  This is their problem and its going to hurt them against the better teams

He is a bit of a ballhog, it would be interesting to see him play with a guy like KD.  That said, he's a top 5 guy in terms of who I'd want to have the ball in a playoff game.
Yesterday, 05:54 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(Yesterday, 04:28 PM)Blue_Blood16 Wrote:  
(Yesterday, 04:09 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  I hate Kyrie's game.  The Celtics came back from a huge deficit while Kyrie was on the bench.  Then he comes in and hogs the hell out of the ball.  This is their problem and its going to hurt them against the better teams

He is a bit of a ballhog, it would be interesting to see him play with a guy like KD.  That said, he's a top 5 guy in terms of who I'd want to have the ball in a playoff game.

For the last shot ... absolutely.