12-06-2018, 03:12 PM,
RE: Head Coaches New Places 2019
 x 1  x 0 
Harbaugh was 44 and 19 with the 9ers.
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
12-06-2018, 03:21 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Yeah what does that work out to... 70% win rate... Hang on let me grab a calculator

69.8% win rate...

The last time we won 70% of our fucking games Marino was a kid and Shula was the coach

70 % win rate is exactly 12 and a half wins.

Yeah that would be fucking awful to win at least 12 games a year...

When was the last time we won more than 12 games in a season?

I looked it up...

The last time this team has won more than 12 games was 1984... When Marino was the best player in all of football.

So if Harbaugh comes here and we start winning 12+ games a year... I will fucking love it
I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
12-06-2018, 03:29 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
I looked at a few seasons too and they weren't that low scoring. I have always thought of Baltimore being the heavy defense team at least before Flacco started to get comfortable. Maybe I'm wrong.
12-06-2018, 04:34 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Jim Harbaugh is the better coach and I would kill any one of you fuckers for him to be the Dolphins coach
thegreathoo Wrote:We have not seen better QB play than RT in 2014, therefore, arguably he is better than Marino.

12-06-2018, 05:01 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Bizz

But would drink of our blood and feast on our bones?

Tell us how you really feel.
12-06-2018, 06:15 PM,
 x 1  x 0 
(12-06-2018, 05:01 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  Bizz

But would drink of our blood and feast on our boners?

Tell us how you really feel.

Lol uhhhh fixed

GD, here I go starting this shit right back up lol, Smh FML
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor
12-06-2018, 06:18 PM,
 x 1  x 0 
Tay

Is it a veiny Girthy Boner? Like the one you have stuck to the wall in your shower?

LMAO
12-06-2018, 07:31 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(12-06-2018, 03:29 PM)Litefghtr Wrote:  I looked at a few seasons too and they weren't that low scoring. I have always thought of Baltimore being the heavy defense team at least before Flacco started to get comfortable. Maybe I'm wrong.

Wait......why are you talking about Baltimore now? Are you confusing John with Jim?
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity
12-06-2018, 07:37 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(12-06-2018, 02:03 PM)Litefghtr Wrote:  Rob Guerrera‏ @StatsOnFire · 5h5 hours ago

.@ProFootballTalk says he was told if and when Jim Harbaugh returns to the NFL, he's going to the Miami Dolphins. No word on when that would be, however.

I know Meyer said he's done coaching, but if the above is the case.....the Jets need to at least call Urban aka "The Jim Harbaugh Assassin". Maybe at least bring him as a consultant or something. LMFAO.

In all seriousness, as a Jets fan I'd LOVE to see the Fins hire (Jim) Harbaugh. Field would hate it though.
12-06-2018, 08:50 PM,
Head Coaches New Places 2019
 x 0  x 0 
(12-06-2018, 07:31 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  
(12-06-2018, 03:29 PM)Litefghtr Wrote:  I looked at a few seasons too and they weren't that low scoring. I have always thought of Baltimore being the heavy defense team at least before Flacco started to get comfortable. Maybe I'm wrong.

Wait......why are you talking about Baltimore now? Are you confusing John with Jim?

Tay mentioned low scoring and all defense. I think hes getting them mixed up
12-06-2018, 10:31 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(12-06-2018, 08:50 PM)Litefghtr Wrote:  
(12-06-2018, 07:31 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  Wait......why are you talking about Baltimore now? Are you confusing John with Jim?

Tay mentioned low scoring and all defense. I think hes getting them mixed up

Gotcha.....
12-06-2018, 10:36 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
I won’t be drinking any blood E, I’m a hemophobe.
thegreathoo Wrote:We have not seen better QB play than RT in 2014, therefore, arguably he is better than Marino.

12-07-2018, 02:12 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
(12-06-2018, 10:36 PM)TheBizzness Wrote:  I won’t be drinking any blood E, I’m a hemophobe.

I hear you man

I do not much like the sight of it either...

We had to butcher chickens and pigs as kids... 

But if my blood is drawn out.... Etrius hits the floor... I pass out every fucking time.

LOL

I hate needles and I cannot watch someone shoot up on TV... I will get sick.... fuck that.
12-07-2018, 05:03 AM,
 x 0  x 0 
(12-06-2018, 03:00 PM)Etrius24 Wrote:  Tay

If Harbaugh and the new Management focused on drafting a player like Barkley... and the play calling was a little conservative... With a pass catching tight end... average receivers... a solid QB that did not turn the ball over... This would be a team that won a lot of games 24-10... and I would be fine with it.

Is it exciting to watch the Chiefs and Colts with 4 touchdown passes most weeks... Fuck yes...

But if we are winning with an offense that is more conservative I do not give a fuck

So get a back like Elliot or Barkley... and Build the offense around them... Be a strong defensive team that wins the field position battle.. Wins on special teams.. Wins the turnover battle and time of possession battle.

I just want to see my team win.

You know have a coach that knows when to call time outs.  A coach that teaches players not to run the football out of the endzone on a kickoff.

I am tired of seeing the Dolphins beat themselves... Tired of seeing them play just bad enough to lose winnable games.

This! That's what I`m talking about! Imagine if we had a back like Barkley and were able to stop the run. That`s what I`ve been begging for years now all the way back to the Marino era. Imagine if we had traded up and gotten a back like Barry Sanders and just drafted heavily on Defense after that. I got 10 years on you E. The last time Miami won the Superbowl I was in the 3rd grade. The last time we went to the Superbowl I was 19...I`m 53 now! Somehow we managed to squander the career of the best QB we ever had. I`m wondering if I`ll live long enough to see Miami win another Superbowl. By the way I would be happy with either Harbaugh and I thought it was interesting that Tay liked one, but not the other. I think they`re very similar and I don't remember the 49ers being a low scoring team. I remember Harbaugh turning them around quickly.
12-07-2018, 12:24 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
James

I know the league has changed the NFL wants QB's running and gunning... But a coach like Harbaugh that does the little things right... wins.

We see so many sloppy fucking NFL games where teams give games away with absolute horseshit play calls.. poor execution... brain farts on the field.

Just having a great coach would me a couple extra wins a year for the Dolphins.

Barkley, Elliot, Gurley show us that you can still build a team around a running back... When you have a coach that does the little things right and you have a top defense... You are going to win a lot of football games.

Maybe the argument is that you cannot win a superbowl without a franchise QB... But you know what... Let's get to the point where we have a top 3 defense and a running back like Barkley or Elliot... and when we are winning 10 and 11 games every fucking year then we can bitch and moan about whether our QB is good enough to win playoff games.

I would much rather be an 11 win team kicking the tires on our QB.. Than a 6 win team kicking the tires on half the roster.
12-07-2018, 12:56 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(12-07-2018, 02:12 AM)Etrius24 Wrote:  
(12-06-2018, 10:36 PM)TheBizzness Wrote:  I won’t be drinking any blood E, I’m a hemophobe.

I hear you man

I do not much like the sight of it either...

We had to butcher chickens and pigs as kids... 

But if my blood is drawn out.... Etrius hits the floor... I pass out every fucking time.

LOL

I hate needles and I cannot watch someone shoot up on TV... I will get sick.... fuck that.

Lmao TT-TT

Imagine that.....you hillbilly bastard lol
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor