Happy for Coach O
 x 0 x 0
Congrats to LSU.

Burrow seems like a great kid. Bengal fans must be pumped they’re getting such a stud.

Can’t stand Lawrence.....seems like a cocky ass (and one ugly chick....cut your fuckin’ hair already....lol). And he has one of the gayest nicknames in sports.
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity
 x 0 x 0
You really are one insufferable faggot.

PS Coach O coached at Miami during their heydays or as you would call their thug life days.
If you choose to pull the trigger,
should your drama prove sincere.
Do it somewhere far away from here.

x 0 x 0
(01-14-2020, 02:45 AM)Signal20 Jet Wrote:  You really are one insufferable faggot.

PS Coach O coached at Miami during their heydays or as you would call their thug life days.

I know Coach O’s coaching history, thanks.

Are you 14.....lol.....who the hell uses the word faggot these days? Oh no, Signal called me a faggot. I’m so hurt.
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity
 x 0 x 0
I only remember him from watching Blind Side.
Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fuck out!
 x 0 x 0
(01-14-2020, 02:45 AM)Signal20 Jet Wrote:  You really are one insufferable faggot.  

LOL, WTF.  I'm assuming Signal lost some money on the game last night.
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 2 x 0
JetGuy is a faggot. EOM
"HOWEVER, I do believe every negative comment deserves a response, if we so choose." Redtrek
 x 0 x 0
(01-14-2020, 11:29 AM)hustler07 Wrote:  JetGuy is a faggot. EOM

We all know that.  But an insufferable one?
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 0 x 0
(01-14-2020, 08:50 AM)sheets316 Wrote:  
(01-14-2020, 02:45 AM)Signal20 Jet Wrote:  You really are one insufferable faggot.  

LOL, WTF.  I'm assuming Signal lost some money on the game last night.

Had no dog in the fight.  I just thought it was petty and typical of Jetguy to write a post condemning the losing QB for his style in hair and claiming he is arrogant.  If he knew anything of the kid, he'd realize how absolutely ridiculous his post reads.    

x 0 x 0
(01-14-2020, 02:59 AM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  

Are you 14.....lol.....who the hell uses the word faggot these days?  Oh no, Signal called me a faggot. I’m so hurt.

Pot meet kettle?  

You're on here deriding a "kid" for his style of hair and you are the supposed adult here?  

So yes, you are a supreme faggot.  

x 1 x 0
I sense a poll coming on! What kind of faggot is Jetguy?

1. Insufferable
2. Supreme
3. just plain faggot
"HOWEVER, I do believe every negative comment deserves a response, if we so choose." Redtrek
 x 1 x 0
(01-14-2020, 12:20 PM)hustler07 Wrote:  I sense a poll coming on! What kind of faggot is Jetguy?

1. Insufferable
2. Supreme
3. just plain faggot

LOL, start the poll!
 x 0 x 0
Fucking Faggots
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
I honestly can't remember the last time I seen faggot used LOL

I nominate a 4th option. Jetguy is a faggity faggot
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"
 x 0 x 0
Faggot ass bitch?

or

Fucking Queer?
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
keep the options coming
 x 1 x 0
This could become the greatest poll ever on these boards. Which isn't saying much.
 x 0 x 0
(01-14-2020, 02:19 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  This could become the greatest poll ever on these boards.  Which isn't saying much.

You Homo ass bitch 
 x 0 x 0
(01-14-2020, 02:30 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  
(01-14-2020, 02:19 PM)sheets316 Wrote:  This could become the greatest poll ever on these boards.  Which isn't saying much.

You Homo ass bitch 

Bitch, please.
 x 0 x 0
(01-14-2020, 02:59 AM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  

Are you 14.....lol.....who the hell uses the word faggot these days?  Oh no, Signal called me a faggot. I’m so hurt.

I use it on a daily basis.....when it applies
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor

Amat Victoria Praeparatio
 x 0 x 0
(01-14-2020, 01:01 PM)Tom Hanks Wrote:  Faggot ass bitch?

or

Fucking Queer?

Funny, just last week I actually used both of those words in the same sentence 1 time to my IT guy.....

It went something like this, "Get your faggott ass in here and get my fuckin printer working you fuckin queer"
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor

Amat Victoria Praeparatio