HBO: Succession (MUST WATCH)
 x 0 x 0
Holy shit this is an amazing show.  I was late to the game, heard amazing things about it when it was on.  But just binged on it the last couple weeks.  It's so fucking good, one of the best shows on TV.  Really unique too.  People say it's a bit like Billions.  But IMO it's much much better.  At least so far after 1 season.

And it's fucking hysterical too!  I don't know if the type of comedy is for everyone (it's not a comedy show), but I absolutely loved the comedic aspect to it.  

How the fuck do you fuckers not watch this, you stupid fucks?  This is must watch.  One of my favorite shows on TV now.

Oh and btw, despite what he might say, Jetguy has SEEN it, he actually recommended it to me.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 1 x 0
Did you watch the series 4 or 10 times?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 x 0 x 0
(01-13-2019, 02:05 AM)dmb88886 Wrote:  Holy shit this is an amazing show.  I was late to the game, heard amazing things about it when it was on.  But just binged on it the last couple weeks.  It's so fucking good, one of the best shows on TV.  Really unique too.  People say it's a bit like Billions.  But IMO it's much much better.  At least so far after 1 season.

And it's fucking hysterical too!  I don't know if the type of comedy is for everyone (it's not a comedy show), but I absolutely loved the comedic aspect to it.  

How the fuck do you fuckers not watch this, you stupid fucks?  This is must watch.  One of my favorite shows on TV now.

Oh and btw, despite what he might say, Jetguy has SEEN it, he actually recommended it to me.

LIAR!!!

Never seen it....don't have HBO.

p.s. Fuck you
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity
 x 0 x 0
(01-13-2019, 02:20 AM)mrf16 Wrote:  Did you watch the series 4 or 10 times?

LOL
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity
 x 0 x 0
(01-13-2019, 02:20 AM)mrf16 Wrote:  Did you watch the series 4 or 10 times?

4-10 times. I plan to watch it once more can you figure out what the new range would be?

Also, watch the fucking show!! I think you’ll love it. Will Ferrell is a producer.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

x 0 x 0
Will Ferrell is a producer and it’s not a comedy? Sounds intersting. I’ll have to stream it soon to check it out.
"Are we even Laing? "
 x 0 x 0
I never seen it
but unlike Jetguy might need to check out.
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
whats the plot?
 x 0 x 0
(01-13-2019, 03:03 PM)NYCF1 Wrote:  whats the plot?

Scissoring lesbians (yes, I said it).
"Are we even Laing? "
 x 0 x 0
JFS76 did you watch yet?

Lite how about you?

x 0 x 0
I started watching it....I like, but nowhere near the level of Billions
Darnold: Jets  qb 2018-2035. 6 time SB champ, 6 time SB MVP, 9 time NFL MVP, 12 time first team ALL PRO, HOF class of 2040.
 x 0 x 0
(Yesterday, 02:42 PM)dmb88886 Wrote:  JFS76 did you watch yet?

Lite how about you?

No I don't have HBO unless I firestick it.  I'm still working on broadchurch and also just started a new prime time series called the passage.   
"Children are tiny versions of us minus the crushing failure"