Grier Scouted Burrow and Tua Personally
11-10-2019, 03:02 PM,
Grier Scouted Burrow and Tua Personally
 x 0  x 0 
He got a good game......hopefully he saw CEH, kids a stud RB, so much talent in that game!

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28047950/sources-dolphins-sent-gm-chris-grier-scout-lsu-alabama-game-person
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor

Amat Victoria Praeparatio
11-10-2019, 03:04 PM,
RE: Grier Scouted Burrow and Tua Personally
 x 0  x 0 
(11-10-2019, 03:02 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  He got good game......hopefully he saw CEH naked, kids a stud RB, so much talent in that cock!

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28047950/sources-dolphins-sent-gm-chris-grier-scout-lsu-alabama-game-person

Fixed.

But yeah, that game was loaded with talent.
11-10-2019, 03:29 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Does anyone honestly think that Grier or any Miami Dolphin front office executive has Joe Burrow as a potential number one overall pick in the 2020 NFL draft? That any of them expected any possibility of anyone BUT Tua being that pick?
11-10-2019, 03:35 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(11-10-2019, 03:29 PM)Shmendal Wrote:  Does anyone honestly think that Grier or any Miami Dolphin front office executive has Joe Burrow as a potential number one overall pick in the 2020 NFL draft? That any of them expected any possibility of anyone BUT Tua being that pick?
they shouldn't have joe #1.

give me a guy who's been elite since his freshman year over a one year wonder

this is not me saying burrow is bad.. hes been fucking great this year. but it's a small sample size with a new cordinator.. n I'm sure they are looking at 2018 and 2019 tape too.

burrow is still worthy of a top 3 pick

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
11-10-2019, 03:40 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
My point is that if anyone BUT Tua is being considered, than the entire point of tanking and throwing out a year of this franchise is bullshit
11-10-2019, 03:42 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(11-10-2019, 03:40 PM)Shmendal Wrote:  My point is that if anyone BUT Tua is being considered, than the entire point of tanking and throwing out a year of this franchise is bullshit
I don't think they were tanking only for Tua.. tho I do think they know they like him... but moreso just to have our pick of any elite QB

11-10-2019, 03:57 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
I spent the off-season saying how dumb and short sighted tanking is for the sole reason of the last two years of college football providing consecutive #1 overall picks in the NFL draft that NOBODY saw coming in Mayfield and Murray.

Before the NCAA season, Tua, Herbert and MAYBE Fromm were discussed at top QB and overall number one pick options. Burrow coming out of nowhere to be in that discussion proves that exact point.
11-10-2019, 04:22 PM,
 x 0  x 1 
Chase Young Is Our Man!
If He Can't Do It Nobody Can!
"Do or do not, there is no try."- Yoda
"Fill your hand, you son of a bitch!"- John Wayne - True Grit
"Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy"- Clint Eastwood - Outlaw Josey Wales
11-10-2019, 04:25 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(11-10-2019, 04:22 PM)kingdolfan3 Wrote:  Chase Young Is Our Man!
sounds like a cheer.. u wear your skirt while yelling this ? lol

11-10-2019, 04:39 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(11-10-2019, 03:29 PM)Shmendal Wrote:  Does anyone honestly think that Grier or any Miami Dolphin front office executive has Joe Burrow as a potential number one overall pick in the 2020 NFL draft? That any of them expected any possibility of anyone BUT Tua being that pick?

Serious question: How confident are you guys in Grier and the scouting department regarding the Draft and FA? Obviously, the Fins have done well in stockpiling picks (and they have a shit ton of Cap Space), but obviously that’s only part of the equation. You all are obviously hopeful, but are you CONFIDENT in Grier and Co.?
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity
11-10-2019, 04:44 PM,
 x 0  x 1 
(11-10-2019, 04:25 PM)nategonzalez79 Wrote:  
(11-10-2019, 04:22 PM)kingdolfan3 Wrote:  Chase Young Is Our Man!
sounds like a cheer.. u wear your skirt while yelling this ? lol

Nope Drag Is Your Thing!
And There Are Many Things Wrong With That!
"Do or do not, there is no try."- Yoda
"Fill your hand, you son of a bitch!"- John Wayne - True Grit
"Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy"- Clint Eastwood - Outlaw Josey Wales
11-10-2019, 04:47 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(11-10-2019, 04:39 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  

Serious question: How confident are you guys in Grier and the scouting department regarding the Draft and FA? Obviously, the Fins have done well in stockpiling picks (and they have a shit ton of Cap Space), but obviously that’s only part of the equation. You all are obviously hopeful, but are you CONFIDENT in Grier and Co.?
it gives me hope because Marvin Allen was brought in to help scout.. Allen is proven with the pats but more recently with the cheifs where he was head of college scouting and helped in drafting

tyreek hill, mahomes, Chris Jones, Marcus Peters, dee Ford, Steve Nelson.

Marvin Allen is said to be playing a big role in scouting this year and assisting grier with the picks..

a good draft is hitting on 50% of your picks.

we have 14 this year (which is two full drafts)

even if we hit on 33% (which is not good) that should be 4 or 5 good picks.

if we hit on 50% that's 7 picks.

also add in the 140 mill in space

11-10-2019, 04:54 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
Bringing in Allen is a good move, but the guy he’s reporting to who makes the final decision has been around for a handful of shit picks for every good one Allen was a part of in KC
11-10-2019, 05:15 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(11-10-2019, 04:47 PM)nategonzalez79 Wrote:  
(11-10-2019, 04:39 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  Serious question: How confident are you guys in Grier and the scouting department regarding the Draft and FA? Obviously, the Fins have done well in stockpiling picks (and they have a shit ton of Cap Space), but obviously that’s only part of the equation. You all are obviously hopeful, but are you CONFIDENT in Grier and Co.?
it gives me hope because Marvin Allen was brought in to help scout.. Allen is proven with the pats but more recently with the cheifs where he was head of college scouting and helped in drafting

Marvin Allen is said to be playing a big role in scouting this year and assisting grier with the picks..

Gotcha. Obviously, having all the picks gives you guys great flexibility as well should you want/need to package some for a particular player (or players).
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity
11-10-2019, 05:35 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
The one thing about Grier I can stand is that he let's other football minds speak. So in the past unfortunately that was Gase.... And we all know what a fucktard Gase was. But Gase was allowed to have a say for draft strategy. So now that we have Flores... Flores comes in and brings top scouts with him... These guys are going to be allowed to make their mark with the draft. This is not going to be Grier just letting other people speak as a token and then doing what he wants. He has consistently shown that he can listen to others and let others have a say in the draft.

Hopefully that will finally serve us well with the new coaching staff.
11-10-2019, 06:37 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(11-10-2019, 05:15 PM)Jetguy3 Wrote:  
(11-10-2019, 04:47 PM)nategonzalez79 Wrote:  it gives me hope because Marvin Allen was brought in to help scout.. Allen is proven with the pats but more recently with the cheifs where he was head of college scouting and helped in drafting

Gotcha. Obviously, having all the picks gives you guys great flexibility as well should you want/need to package some for a particular player (or players).
congrats on the win. you must be pumped, you guys might have a playoff run in you.

only one win away from picking as late as 9th.

exciting time for jets fans.

11-10-2019, 06:40 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(11-10-2019, 03:35 PM)nategonzalez79 Wrote:  
they shouldn't have joe #1.

this is not me saying burrow is bad.. hes been fucking great this year. but it's a small sample size with a new cordinator.. n I'm sure they are looking at 2018 and 2019 tape too.

we are not getting the #1 pick, top 3 seems likely
11-10-2019, 06:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-10-2019, 06:42 PM by nategonzalez79.)
 x 0  x 0 
(11-10-2019, 06:40 PM)TheShow407 Wrote:  
(11-10-2019, 03:35 PM)nategonzalez79 Wrote:  they shouldn't have joe #1.

we are not getting the #1 pick, top 3 seems likely
all we gotta do is lose out.

but top 3 still assures us tua or burrow

11-10-2019, 07:55 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(11-10-2019, 06:42 PM)nategonzalez79 Wrote:  
(11-10-2019, 06:40 PM)TheShow407 Wrote:  we are not getting the #1 pick, top 3 seems likely
all we gotta do is lose out.

This stupid fuckin team is going to win MEANINGLESS games, like always, not going to the playoffs but let’s fuckin win Smfh! We will continue to be mediocre and play our way out of a top 5 pick, lol stupid dolt fuckin franchise
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor

Amat Victoria Praeparatio
11-10-2019, 08:00 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(11-10-2019, 07:55 PM)Taylortogetya Wrote:  
(11-10-2019, 06:42 PM)nategonzalez79 Wrote:  all we gotta do is lose out.

This stupid fuckin team is going to win MEANINGLESS games, like always, not going to the playoffs but let’s fuckin win Smfh! We will continue to be mediocre and play our way out of a top 5 pick, lol stupid dolt fuckin franchise

Don’t say that Tay! We’re going to fight hard and come out with a moral victory that will double as a loss for #1 baby!!!!!!