Gophers?
 x 0 x 0
Undefeated, just knocked off the #4 team in the playoff rankings (#5 AP/#5 Coaches) But, PSU is the only currently ranked team they've faced.
They have Iowa and Wisconsin ahead, both of whom are ranked.
Its pretty obvious they're going to jump, but not all the way to 4. So, who did they help the most? The Gophers and Clemson(#5 CFP) are the remaining unbeatens that are outside looking in with the Bulldogs, Ducks and Utes at 6,7& 8 in the CFP.
The Gophers' schedule hurts them, as does the margin of victory in some games if that's still counted. 
I guess my question is this.... 

If they run the table to 11-0, it would give them 3 wins over Top 20's with 1 being over PSU #4. Outside of Clemson finishing unbeaten, who would have the argument for the 4th spot? Why?
I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees!
 x 0 x 0
They would have to face Ohio St. in B10 championship and the loser would be knocked out so it really doesn’t matter.
If you choose to pull the trigger,
should your drama prove sincere.
Do it somewhere far away from here.

x 0 x 0
(11-09-2019, 08:11 PM)Signal20 Jet Wrote:  They would have to face Ohio St. in B10 championship and the loser would be knocked out so it really doesn’t matter.

Which went without saying... So who does it help? Clemson for now, then who Georgia, Oregon or Utah if Clemson falters? 
I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees!
 x 1 x 0
Well the point that you are assuming goes without saying is unknown because there is still so many games to play that who knows. The only thing for sure is you aren’t getting in with one loss unless you are from the SEC.

My prediction:

OSU
Clemson
LSU
Bama —-more SEC BS in my opinion but that’s what they’ll do.

x 1 x 0
LSU/BAMA game was awesome!

What the hell was with Bama's D?!? Especially on that last drive after the onsides kick. 1st run down run for 10 years despite no hole and being hit after like 3-4 yards.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
I’d offer Joe Brady anything he wanted to be our OC.

x 0 x 0
(11-09-2019, 10:12 PM)Signal20 Jet Wrote:  I’d offer Joe Brady anything he wanted to be our OC.

I'd consider him for HC in the right situation if he truly is that impressive.  Would need to prove that obviously.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"