Gooden arrested for blow
 x 0 x 0
Dude is fucked up.
Each and every one of you is a Beautiful Expression of Humanity
 x 0 x 0
I’m really surprised he’s still alive. Thought he would have been dead years ago.
 x 1 x 0
Cocaine is a helluva drug
"Are we even Laing? "
 x 0 x 0
Field used to suck dick for coke. Now he just does it for fun.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things"

"Look at my African-American over here. Look at him, are you the greatest?"
 x 0 x 0
Big deal...unless he's smoking that shit.
 x 0 x 0
He got busted right near me. In NJ they could have kicked it over to municipal, instead... They jacked him with a F3 and faces prison time as a repeat offender.
I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees!
 x 0 x 0
That motherfucker LOVES cocaine. He’s a piece of shit for driving under the influence.
"Are we even Laing? "
 x 0 x 0
Like jetguy said, it’s shocking he’s still alive
Etrius on Kavanaugh 9/19/18:  "Now he is saying he was there... Something happened and it was just rough sexual horse play."
 x 1 x 0
(07-12-2019, 09:56 PM)Jetsfansince76 Wrote:  That motherfucker LOVES cocaine. He’s a piece of shit for driving under the influence.

I think it said one of the times he got busted for driving under the influence he had his then 5 year old little boy in the backseat taking him to daycare. WHAT THE FUCK? If that shit didn’t wake him the fuck up (not to mention all the other times and doing time in prison) then nothing will. My kids are 5 and 6 and I can’t even imagine trying to do something so fucked up. I’d hate myself for the rest of my life....and with good reason.

Disease or not.....driving like that with your 5 year old in the car? You’re a complete fucking scumbag.