Garrard has great vibe
 x 0 x 0
lol, funny he used the same words as Flynn...

Hey, at least it's good news!

Garrard on meeting Dolphins: "I thought it was a great vibe. Jeff Ireland was up to date on his stuff. He has other pieces to bring in ..."
 x 0 x 0
Getting the feeling that "great vibe" is code for "they gave me a lot of money and they say I'll get a chance to start"
Misuse of the word literally drives me figuratively insaney
The Internet: Where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents
QUELLISTS UNITE

x 0 x 0
We will take whatever positive influence we can get I think

The QB debacle did not go well and so we need to bottom out... recover and start the climb back up... Which I think we have done and are doing so now...

I might not change the world, but I sure won't ever let it change me. P.S.
 x 0 x 0
Can't say we've bottomed out just yet. There's still the possibility of trading for Tebow or trading up for Tannehill.

x 0 x 0
(03-20-2012, 08:51 AM)Legion Wrote:  Getting the feeling that "great vibe" is code for "they gave me a lot of money and they say I'll get a chance to start"

It almost sounds like he was coached to say it, because he used the exact term Flynn used.

But yeah, I'm sure he's just happy to have a job
 x 0 x 0
(03-20-2012, 09:45 AM)B Mak Wrote:  Can't say we've bottomed out just yet. There's still the possibility of trading for Tebow or trading up for Tannehill.

Thank God the Skins signed Rex Grossman. But Charlie Whitehurst is still out there :)
Misuse of the word literally drives me figuratively insaney
The Internet: Where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents
QUELLISTS UNITE

x 0 x 0
(03-20-2012, 09:49 AM)VAdolfan Wrote:  
(03-20-2012, 08:51 AM)Legion Wrote:  Getting the feeling that "great vibe" is code for "they gave me a lot of money and they say I'll get a chance to start"

It almost sounds like he was coached to say it, because he used the exact term Flynn used.

Haha, they probably gave him like a $10k bonus for using those exact words in his ESPN interview.

"Oh David, one more thing. How'd you like to earn an extra 10k?"
"If you put our federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, within 5 years they'd have a shortage of sand."
 x 0 x 0
As far as cheap, veteran backups go this move doesn't upset me. Matt Moore will win the starting job and Gerrard will be able to tell him what he sees, as a veteran QB, when he comes over to the sideline. If Moore goes down I'm not sure they don't already plan on Devlin being the #2 QB and Gerrard is just there to help with film sessions, etc as a veteran who knows what to look and how to prepare for game days and if he has to play he's not going to hurt you. Then again, I didn't believe Flynn or Smith could beat out Moore for the starting job and that isn't to say Moore is a great NFL QB, but he is solid and I don't see Flynn or Smith as anything more then solid, at best.
 x 0 x 0
Lmao so much for veteran backups...just heard in ESPN that he was promised a chance to start.
 x 0 x 0
There will be a "QB competition" that doesn't mean Gerrard has a real chance at winning. Did you really think they were going to tell Matt Moore he was the start with no worries about being beaten out?
 x 0 x 0
(03-20-2012, 09:52 AM)Legion Wrote:  
(03-20-2012, 09:45 AM)B Mak Wrote:  Can't say we've bottomed out just yet. There's still the possibility of trading for Tebow or trading up for Tannehill.

Thank God the Skins signed Rex Grossman. But Charlie Whitehurst is still out there :)

Damn I missed Rex had signed, I just knew he was Ireland's big whiff!
Click, Click, Boom
 x 0 x 0
Billy Volek of San Diego was released. John Beck might be released by the Redskins. He has unfinished business in Miami.
 x 0 x 0
i really do like the signing, but only because of how much worse it could have been with alex smith or tebow...
 x 0 x 0
Lol chance to start, I doubt he makes it out of camp
 x 0 x 0
(03-20-2012, 12:46 PM)Coldbeer Wrote:  Billy Volek of San Diego was released.

hmm, interesting, he has some pretty good memories in limited time...
 x 0 x 0
(03-20-2012, 12:46 PM)Coldbeer Wrote:  Billy Volek of San Diego was released. John Beck might be released by the Redskins. He has unfinished business in Miami.

No it's finished but does Ireland know?
Click, Click, Boom
 x 0 x 0
(03-20-2012, 09:52 AM)Legion Wrote:  

Actually, The Chargers resigned Whitehurst, which makes that trade even more ridiculous. Seattle gives up a 2nd rounder for Charlie Checkdown, and then cut him so he can go back to SD.
Boats and Ho's!
 x 0 x 0
(03-20-2012, 09:49 AM)VAdolfan Wrote:  

To close to Flynn to not have been told to add that.
Click, Click, Boom
 x 0 x 0
Spot on
I contain unprepared crude & raw humor

Amat Victoria Praeparatio
 x 0 x 0
(03-20-2012, 01:53 PM)Bilroni Wrote:  
(03-20-2012, 09:52 AM)Legion Wrote:  Thank God the Skins signed Rex Grossman. But Charlie Whitehurst is still out there :)

Actually, The Chargers resigned Whitehurst, which makes that trade even more ridiculous. Seattle gives up a 2nd rounder for Charlie Checkdown, and then cut him so he can go back to SD.

But yet, they're still the geniuses for signing Flynn.