Game Thread: Knicks at Celtics 12/6/18
12-07-2018, 01:39 PM,
RE: Game Thread: Knicks at Celtics 12/6/18
 x 0  x 0 
(12-07-2018, 01:25 PM)OnFire34 Wrote:  Steve Popper: Fizdale, asked why not turn to Ntilikina when defense isn't working: "Maybe, I probably should have. I can always look at him. It ain’t like he’s out though. Again, it’s going to be a long season. Frank will be getting his opportunities again."

If fiz himself is second guessing himself now, maybe he needs to look in the mirror and let go. I was fine with a few DNPs, but there was no logical reason to sit frank with burke out when you could've thrown him on kyrie. Stop making things so complicated. I just don't get it at this point.

Have you ever sat?  It has a profound effect on you, especially if you have never sat. I think we need to judge this more end of year then right now. 
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

12-07-2018, 01:58 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(12-07-2018, 01:39 PM)Dr_Pitbull Wrote:  
(12-07-2018, 01:25 PM)OnFire34 Wrote:  Steve Popper: Fizdale, asked why not turn to Ntilikina when defense isn't working: "Maybe, I probably should have. I can always look at him. It ain’t like he’s out though. Again, it’s going to be a long season. Frank will be getting his opportunities again."

If fiz himself is second guessing himself now, maybe he needs to look in the mirror and let go. I was fine with a few DNPs, but there was no logical reason to sit frank with burke out when you could've thrown him on kyrie. Stop making things so complicated. I just don't get it at this point.

Have you ever sat?  It has a profound effect on you, especially if you have never sat. I think we need to judge this more end of year then right now. 

Like I said i was fine with a few DNPs. I just think this was a missed opportunity. If fiz keeps to his word and frank comes back and plays real minutes, i’m cool.
New York Knicks: pummeling fans’ hopes and dreams since 2001 
12-07-2018, 03:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-07-2018, 03:12 PM by bigjeep8.)
 x 0  x 0 

It's not brain surgery when your team is getting played with and then destroyed. Frank is a 5 year project or another bust. He is so far away from being a NBA player that we need a microscope to see him!   Drunk

BTW - Knox looks like a mirror image. You can't afford these mistakes in the NBA draft crap shoot. Hope they turn it around and at least show some flashes!
Game 7

Boone: You know my mama wanted me to be a Manager.

Judge: My dad wanted me to be a baseball player.

Boone: Well you're better than any player I ever had. And you're the best God damn player I ever saw. Suit up.
12-07-2018, 07:12 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(12-07-2018, 03:10 PM)bigjeep8 Wrote:  

It's not brain surgery when your team is getting played with and then destroyed. Frank is a 5 year project or another bust. He is so far away from being a NBA player that we need a microscope to see him!   Drunk

BTW - Knox looks like a mirror image. You can't afford these mistakes in the NBA draft crap shoot. Hope they turn it around and at least show some flashes!

Totally disagree. The problem you are having when evaluating Frank, is that you are looking at only the offensive side. 
"Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." ~PROVERBS 9:8

12-07-2018, 08:53 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(12-07-2018, 03:10 PM)bigjeep8 Wrote:  

Wait, now you are back to calling Knox a bust?  You are so day to day man....geez.
12-09-2018, 05:58 PM,
 x 0  x 0 
(12-07-2018, 08:53 PM)Blue_Blood16 Wrote:  
(12-07-2018, 03:10 PM)bigjeep8 Wrote:  It's not brain surgery when your team is getting played with and then destroyed. Frank is a 5 year project or another bust. He is so far away from being a NBA player that we need a microscope to see him!   Drunk

Wait, now you are back to calling Knox a bust?  You are so day to day man....geez.

Jeep is Mark Berman